- No, sir. - Financials?
-信♥用♥卡♥ 借记卡呢 -也没有消息
Credit cards, debit cards? - That's a negative.
他肯定在这附近 我们好好找一找
Well, he's out here somewhere, so let's dig in.
你拿到那台被查获的笔记本电脑了吗
Hey, you got that seized laptop?
是的 我正要联♥系♥技术人员
Yeah, I was just about to call the techs.
交给我吧
I'll take care of it.
我要回局里了
I'm heading back to the district.
-不 我来就行 警长 -不行 我要你们
- No, it's all good, Sarge. - No, I want you guys
在这条街上 挨家挨户地
out here on the street, going door to door,
跟邻居们了解情况 可能有人见过罗伊
talking to neighbors. Maybe somebody saw Roy.
-笔记本在哪儿 -那好吧
- Where is it? - All right, cool.
-在后备箱里 -好的
- It's in the trunk. - All right.
我很担心玛凯拉 真是个可怜的孩子
I'm worried about Makayla. I mean, poor kid.
她已经失去过一个妈妈了 她不能再...
She's already lost one mother. I mean, she can't...
她一直问我金在哪里
She keeps asking me about Kim,
我只能说她在上班
and I keep just saying that she's at work.
但我得告诉她发生了什么 对吧
But I gotta, mean, tell her what's going on, right?
如果你认为这样最好的话
If you think that's best.
我应该带她来看看金吗
I mean, should I bring her down here to see Kim?
你知道的 以防万一
You know, just in case?
因为我觉得玛凯拉有权来看望她
Because I feel like Makayla's got a right to see her.
你知道的 这也许能带来慰藉 万一...
You know, and that it might bring closure in case...
你明白吗
You know?
但我身体里有另一个人
But it's like the other part of me,
我想保护她免受这一切的伤害
I want to protect her from all of this.
她好不容易稳定了 她终于幸福了
She's finally doing good. She's finally happy.
我就是 我不知道金想让我做什么
And I just--I don't know what Kim would want me to do.
亚当
Hey, Adam...
这件事没有对错
There is no right or wrong answer here.
别太较真
There just isn't.
-史蒂维 最近怎么样 -挺好的
- Hey, Stevie, how you been? - Good.
-瘦了10磅 -不错
- Lost ten pounds. - Ah, nice.
少吃红肉和松饼
Cut out red meat, muffins.
立竿见影 脂肪去无踪
Came right off, like nothing.
感谢你的帮忙
Appreciate you doing this.
小意思
Not a problem.
你刚刚说那家伙叫什么
What'd you say the guy's name was?
马克·欧文 欧洲的欧
Mark Irwin with an I.
搞定
All done.
信手拈来啊
That was easy.
我很厉害
Well, I'm good.
-拿着 -你别这样
- Here you go. - Hey, please--
不行 你一定得拿着
No, hey, I insist.
你对我恩重如山我怎么能收你钱
After all you done for me?
你保重
You stay safe.
删除
海莉是我 你一个人吗
Hailey, it's me. Are you alone?
我跟杰在一起 我们在离拆车厂
I'm with Jay. We got a hit on Mark's car
一个街区的地方找到了马克的车
a block from a chop shop.
看来他是想把车卖♥♥了
Thinking he's gonna trade his car out.
这说得通
All right, makes sense.
杰调查了店主 他有前科
Jay ran the owner. He's got priors.
重新贴标 窝藏被窃车辆
Retagging, PSMV--
显然他喜欢卖♥♥偷来的车
clearly he likes to sell stolen cars.
很好 好好查一查
All right, good, check it out.
我在马克的电脑里找到一个视频
Found a video on Mark's computer.
是两个人在昨晚9点24分在仓库外面
It's of two people outside that warehouse last night, 9:24 p.M.
好的
Okay.
视频被意外删除了
The video was deleted accidentally.
事实上 整个硬盘都被毁了
Matter of fact, the whole hard drive was destroyed,
但如果你找到这个混♥蛋♥
but if you find this prick,
我们需要找到他的手♥机♥
we need to search him for a cell phone
然后没收
and we need to bag it.
收到
Copy that.
没事吧
All good?
没事 博伊特就是打来问问情况
Yeah, Voight's just checking in.
有什么进展吗
Anything new?
没有 他听说我们还没找到罗伊有点生气
Nah, he sounds annoyed that we haven't found Roy yet.
-我理解 我们会找到他 -要是我们找不到呢
- I get it, but we will. - If we don't?
他开枪打了伯吉斯 折磨并杀死了米勒的儿子
He shot Burgess, tortured and killed Miller's son.
还杀害了三个小女孩 我们一定要抓到他
He murdered three little girls. We're gonna find him.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
不 风平浪静
No, been real quiet.
唯一来的人是我的表弟
Only person to come in is my cousin.
那这个人呢 你看到过他吗
What about this guy? You seen him?
没 从没见过
Nah, never seen him.
一整天都没有其他顾客吗
No other customers all day?
我倒希望有
I wish.
好吧 谢谢你抽出时间
All right. Thanks for your time.
海莉 这是马克的车
Hey, Hailey, it's Mark's car.
他在里面吗 他在里面吗
Is he in there? Is he in there?
他在哪
Where is he?
芝加哥警署
Chicago PD!
站住
Hey! Stop!
芝加哥警署 闪开
Chicago PD! Get out of the way.
芝加哥警署 站住
Chicago PD! Stop.
5021G 我们在徒步追击
5021 George, we're on a foot pursuit.
-我去东边 -收到 5021G
- I'm going east. - Copy that, 5021 George.
你还好吗 你还好吗
You all right? You all right?
5021H 看到劫车
5021 Henry, on view carjacking.
嫌犯顺着达曼街往东逃跑
Offender fleeing southbound on Damen.
灰色的本♥田♥雅阁 车牌U9N899
Gray Honda Accord. Union nine Nora 899.
5021G 请注意嫌犯是通缉犯
5021 George, be advised offender is wanted
因为他窝藏逃犯 应该手里有武器
on harboring a fugitive. Should be considered armed.
收到 5021
Copy that, 5021...
马克跳上了一辆车 并逃走了
Mark hopped into a car and he took off.
他不可能逃太远
There's no way he can get too far.
我们封锁了这周围四个街区
We locked down a four block radius.
-罗伊跟他在一起吗 -他不在这里
- Was Roy with him? - He wasn't in the car.
希望他就在附近
Hopefully he's in the area.
你跟拆车厂店主谈了吗
Have you talked to the shop owner?
-他知道什么吗 -现在他知道了
- He know anything? - Now he does.
我们威胁他说可能坐牢
We threatened him with jail time.
他说马克过来
He said Mark came in
想给车换个颜色
looking for a whole paint job on his car,
然后就去街对面等着了
then he went across the street to wait.
这时候我们来了
That's when we showed up.
海莉呢
Where's Hailey?
我去找她
I'll go find her.
海莉
Hailey?
你在这里干什么 你还好吗
What are you doing back here? You okay?
还好 只想喘口气
Yeah, I just needed to catch my breath.
来 我们走吧
Come on, let's keep moving.
-海莉 -我没事 杰 真的
- Hailey-- - I'm fine, Jay, really.
马克是怎么逃跑的
Hey, how'd Mark get away?
什么
What?
你在追他 然后
You were chasing him and--
我知道你速度很快 他还是个老头
I know you're pretty fast and he's pretty old.
他在车中间逃窜 杰
He was weaving in and out of cars, Jay.
我一时看不清
I lost line of sight.
之后我发现他把一个女人从车上拉下来
Next thing I know he's pulling a woman out of a car.
周围还有路人 你想让我怎么办
There were people around. What'd you want me to do?
直接朝轮胎开枪吗
Just start shooting at tires?
淡定 我只是问你
Slow down. I'm just asking ya.
听起来你是在责怪我
Sounds like you're blaming me.
到底怎么了
What the hell is going on?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是想到了金 然后
I'm just thinking about Kim and...
米勒的儿子和那些女孩
Miller's son and the girls.
博伊特在前面等你
Voight's waiting for you out front.
为什么 他想干什么
Why? What's he want?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表