我在医院的监控录像里找到了清晰的图像
I got a clean image off the hospital footage
但系统里没有任何记录
but nothing popped on any system.
丽莎的丈夫怎么说
Okay, what about the husband?
-弗兰克 -他也不认识嫌疑人
- Frank? - Couldn't ID him.
他说之前从没见过那个男人
Said he'd never seen him before.
我对丽莎的社交媒体做了全面的初步搜查
I did a full preliminary scan through Lisa's social media.
也没有无名氏的信息
No pops on John Doe yet.
我还查过她的员工
I ran him up against her employees too.
也没有线索
There's nothing there either.
那好 我们再回到前面
Okay, so we'll work backwards.
嫌疑人到过停车场 对吧
Doe got to that parking lot somehow, right?
他是开车 还是坐公共交通 还是有人载他去的
He drive? Take CTA? Was he dropped off?
只要能查到车牌或者公交卡 就能找到他了
We get a plate, a CTA card, we got him.
海莉 先等会 去换个衣服再来
Hailey, take a minute. Just go change out.
我没事
I'm fine.
海莉
Hailey.
休息下 换身衣服 再回来好好查案
Take a minute, go change out so you can work the case.
去吧
Go.
你的新日常就这样了 是吧
So much for that new routine, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
那时她想把我拉回去 丽莎
She tried to pull me back, Lisa.
我本来可以让他沉下去 把她救出来
Could have let him sink down, saved her instead.
你们都要来看我吗
Are we all checking on me now?
对
Yes.
我没事
I'm fine.
只要我们抓住那个混♥蛋♥ 我就满血复活了
Once we catch the son of a bitch, I'll be just fine.
走吧
Let's go.
我发现嫌疑人在银行停车场附近走动
Okay, I got Doe walking near the bank's lot.
他是从坎齐街过来的
He's coming from Kinzie.
找到了 但他不是从
Got them there, but he's not coming
里弗北站来的
from the River/North stop.
公交录像里没有他的踪迹
Nothing on the CTA cams.
我不清楚他是从哪里冒出来的
I don't know where he's coming from.
那克拉克湖站呢
What about the Clark and Lake stop?
没有 女士
No, ma'am.
那个时间段我们什么线索都没有
We got nothing in that time frame at all.
好吧 那他就是开车去的
All right, then he got there by car.
可能是优步
Uber, maybe?
他把车停在了某处然后步行去了银行
He parked somewhere and walked to the bank.
找到了 他在去银行停车场
Here he is. Got him walking down
四分钟前在瓦克街上步行
Wacker four minutes prior to that bank stop.
没有车辆的迹象
No sign of a vehicle.
我又找到他步行的录像了
Okay, I got him on foot again.
在到达瓦克街三分钟前 他正从拉什街走出来
Three minutes before Wacker. He's coming from Rush.
他...
He's--
丽莎的餐馆在哪
Where's Lisa's restaurant?
叫做尽情畅饮
It's Tap on Rush.
他就在那
That's where he was.
我来回放一下
Here, I'll rewind.
看
Look.
他在她餐厅外徘徊好几个小时
Outside of her restaurant for hours.
这不是随机的强♥奸♥案
This wasn't a rape of opportunity.
这是有计划的
This is calculated.
他认识她
He knows her.
她不是随机选择的受害者
She wasn't a victim chosen at random.
嫌犯一直在跟踪她
Our offender's been stalking her.
我们从丽莎所有常出入的地点调出监控
We pulled footage of every place Lisa frequents,
然后发现了嫌犯出现了15次
and we've got our offender over 15 times.
下班
Leaving work,
去学校送孩子
dropping off her kids at school,
去超♥市♥买♥♥东西
picking up groceries,
教堂 看医生 图书馆
church, doctor's appointments, the library.
无论她去哪 这家伙都盯着她伺机而动
Wherever she is, this guy is watching her and waiting.
而且他总是步行
And he's always on foot.
我们找不到这个男人坐车
We can't find a single piece of footage of this man
下公交的任何监控图片
ever getting into a car, getting off a bus.
他很聪明 这是故意的
He's smart. It's intentional.
这是六个月内的监控
This is over six months' worth of footage.
六个月以来 这男人一直在跟踪她
For six months, this man has been stalking her.
猎捕她
Hunting her.
跟踪她
Stalking her?
他 他在跟踪我妻子吗
He was--he was following my wife?
对 丽莎提到过什么吗
Yeah. Did Lisa ever mention anything?
感觉害怕 紧张
Being scared? Nervous?
感觉有人在盯着她
Feeling like someone was watching her?
没有 从没有
No, no, never.
我给你看些照片
I'll show you some pictures.
也许图片能让你记起来
Maybe the images will spark something.
不 我不知道这男人是谁
No, no, I-I have no idea who that man is.
弗兰克 那是什么
Frank, what is that?
-什么 -在你的腿边上
- What? - By your leg there?
只是我女儿的东西 抱歉
That's just-just my daughter's things, I'm sorry.
-是手链吗 -对
- Is it a bracelet? - Yeah.
艾蒂 她做的
Addy, uh, she makes them--
她就随便放在屋里
she just leaves them all around the house.
丽莎在车祸的那晚会戴着吗
Was Lisa wearing one the night of the crash?
我想不会
I-I don't think so. No.
他在车祸后也有这样的一条
He had one on just like it right after the crash.
你妻子会把手链放在车里吗
Would your wife keep one in the car?
也许 但你懂的 孩子
Maybe, but you know, the kids,
他们知道她不喜欢车里脏兮兮
they know that she hates a messy car.
他们会保持整洁
They keep it clean, you know?
怎么了
Why?
怎么回事
What's going on?
我只是...也许我弄错了
I just--maybe I got it wrong.
也许丽莎戴了 然后被他拿走了
Maybe Lisa was wearing one and he took it.
没事 我们不需要现在就解决一切
It's okay, we don't have to solve it all right now.
拜托 至少让我知道发生了什么
Please, please, let me hear what's happening at least.
好
Sure.
看上去你家后面的窗户被动了手脚
It looks like one of your back windows was manipulated.
一把锁上的栓从外面被破坏
A hatch on the lock is broken from the outside.
-看起来里面有油 -天呐
- Looks like there's oil on it. - Oh, God.
但我们有很多DNA
But we do have plenty of DNA.
所以会与从你妻子身上和车上
So we'll run a comparison against the DNA work
发现的DNA进行比对
from your wife's car and her body,
之后会确认
and we'll confirm.
这个男人 他进过我家 对吧
This man, he was in my house, wasn't he?
他一直在出入我家
He was coming into my home?
我想是的 先生
We believe so. Yes, sir.
丽莎会拿《借东西的小人》开玩笑
Lisa jokes about "The Borrowers."
你知道那是本儿童书吧
Do you know that kid's book?
她说肯定有一家子小人
She says we must have a family of them
住在我们墙壁里
living in our walls
因为我们的东西总是不见
because our things keep going missing.
而且是奇怪的东西 衣服和小玩意
And weird things, you know? Clothes and tchotchkes.
是他在拿 一直都是
I mean, he was taking them. All this time.
你是艾蒂 对吧
It's Addy, right?
你认识这个男人吗
Do you know that man?
我不该认识吗
Am I not supposed to?
如果你认识也不是坏事
It wouldn't be a bad thing if you did.
其实会很有帮助
It would actually be very helpful.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
我不知道他的名字 他会朝我挥手
I don't know his name. He waves at me.
-什么 -他朝你挥手 从哪里
- What? - He waves at you? From where?
车里
The car.
你见他坐在车里吗
You've seen him in his car?
在学校 他经常在我们旁边开车
At school. He drives next to us a lot.
他喜欢朝我挥手
He likes to wave at me.
他开什么样的车 什么颜色
What kind of car does he drive? What color?
他伤害了妈妈吗
Did he hurt Mom?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表