谢谢你的帮助 艾蒂
Thank you for helping us, Addy.
等等 你是警♥察♥ 对吧
Wait. You're a police officer, right?
你会找到他吗
Are you going to find him?
我会的
Yes. Yes, I am.
我们可能找到了
Hey, we may have him.
我调出了艾蒂学校周围的所有监控
I pulled every POD and camera from Addy's school.
有个规律
There's a pattern.
四个月里有三次
Three times in four months,
丽莎从学校接上女儿
Lisa picks up her daughter from school.
她开车进主路
She pulls out onto the main road.
一辆银色轿车叫从小路里开出来
A silver sedan pulls in from a side street.
然后跟她的车并排开
Pulls in parallel and drives by its side.
他看着后座的艾蒂
He's looking at Addy in the back seat.
没错 我们拍到了部分车牌
Exactly. We got a photo of a partial plate.
正在查找
I'm running through options now.
海莉
Hailey.
不是
No.
他的脸有清晰照片吗
We got any visibles of his face?
凯文正在警务信息中心调清
Kevin's on with CPIC trying to enhance...
-不是 -我们手里的图像
- No. - What little we've got.
停
Stop.
布莱克·缪伦
伊利诺伊牌照
Illinois plate.
H1Y980
Henry, one, young, nine, eight, zero.
-登记在布莱克·缪伦名下 -就是他
- Registered to a Blake Mullen. - That's him.
37岁 没有前科 住在湖景
37 years of age, no priors, address in Lakeview.
那个地址没有其他人的名字
No one else attached to the residence.
凯文刚拿到高清图
Kevin just sent the enhanced.
就是他
That's him.
好 我马上去联♥系♥
All right, I'm getting on the phone
州检察长
with the state's attorney.
让法官签搜查令 我们就出发
Gonna get a judge in pocket, and then we'll move.
我们守住了后门
We got the back covered and secure.
可以行动
Good to go.
芝加哥警署 我们有搜查令
Chicago PD! Search warrant!
我们走
Let's move.
-上 -好
- Go. - Good.
安全
Clear.
楼下安全
Downstairs, clear.
卧室安全
Bedroom's clear.
安全
Clear.
妈
楼上安全 房♥子没人
Upstairs clear. House is clear.
妈妈
他手♥机♥关了 车里没有车
His cell phone's off. There's no car in the garage.
他也没停在街边
He's not parked on the street either.
名下没有其他财产
He's got no other properties in his name.
所以他跑了
All right, so he's running.
对 但他没有进行时候清理
Yeah, but he didn't clean up after himself.
我觉得他什么都没拿就走了
I think he left without taking a thing.
一共12个盒子
It's 12 boxes.
我们光看着没法确认是谁的
We're not gonna be able to ID them just from looking at 'em,
但这是12个女人
but it's 12 women.
过去受害者 未来受害者 袭击与强♥奸♥的受害者
Past victims, future victims, victims of assault, rape.
我们需要鉴识科
We need Forensics.
布莱克从车祸后就没用过信♥用♥卡♥
Blake hasn't used his credit card since the crash.
不过账户记录显示他每个月都取钱
Whereas financials do show he takes money out every month.
现金吗
Cash?
对 这个月就四千多
Yeah, more than four grand this month alone.
所以他不需要卡
So he doesn't need his cards.
-他有逃跑计划 -我想是的
- Got a getaway plan. - I'd say so.
好 那我们就先他一步
All right, so let's move faster than him.
去找
Dig in.
海莉 海莉
Hailey, Hailey, uh--
海莉 等等
Hailey, wait up a second.
他们来询问进度
They're here for an update.
我试过了 他们不肯走
I tried. They won't go.
-你找到他了吗 -我们知道了他的身份
- Have you found him? - We've ID'd him.
我们知道他的名字和住址
We know his name and where he lives.
你逮捕他了吗
You've arrested him?
还没有 但我们在尽全力追查
No, but we're doing everything we can.
我们会找到他 我保证 我们会的
We will find him. I promise you, we will.
好 谢谢
All right, thank you.
警长 通缉警报没有任何消息
Sarge, we've got nothing on the BOLO.
公交卡也没消息
Nothing on the I-PASS.
我跟他的邻居谈过了
Yeah, and I've been talking to his neighbors,
还有他同事 他们都说他很善良 体贴
his colleagues, they all say he's a kind, sweet man
绝不会伤害别人
who wouldn't harm a soul
完全不知道他会逃去哪里
and they have no idea where he'd run to.
我在媒体上公布了布莱克的照片
I got Blake's face out to the media.
如果有人看到 我们就会知道
Someone spots him, we're gonna know about it.
好 那家庭呢
Okay. What about family?
没多少信息 没有手足 父母双亡
Ah, not much. No siblings. Parents are dead.
我们在找一个住在俄亥俄州的表亲
We're tracking down a cousin in Ohio.
各位 电♥话♥记录里有发现
Guys, got something from his cell records.
有一个号♥码
One number popped.
联合引擎标注了移♥民♥和海关出入管理局
CODIS has it indexed with ICE and Customs.
电♥话♥对方是制♥作♥虚假文件的人
Number's linked to falsified records--
假身份证 假护照 假社保
fake IDs, fake passports, social security.
布莱克去年给这个电♥话♥打了三次
Blake's called it three times in the last year.
开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
他能拿到假身份信息吗
He's got access to fake identification?
这男人可以跳上费姬
This man's gonna hop on a plane.
我们已经把他的照片
We got his photo ID
发送至各个交通封堵队了
out to transport and interdiction teams.
他要事想上飞机 大概率会被拦下来
He tries to get out on a plane, chances are he'll be stopped.
我们可以在另一边等着他
And we can be on the other side waiting for him.
好 去找出他要去哪里
All right, so let's find out where he's going.
听着 我们对这男人越了解
Look, the more we know about this man,
就越有可能知道他会藏到哪里去
the better chance we'll find where he'd go to hide.
去找
Dig.
妈妈
证据
星期五
星期五♥不♥仅可以晚睡
谢了
Thanks.
我想着到这里能找到一切关于他的东西 但...
Thought I could find something about him in here, but...
其他人呢
And the team?
什么都没找到 没线索
No, nothing. No leads.
他总是提前一步
He's one step ahead,
他能逃跑是因为我救了他
and he's gonna get away because I saved him.
那你该怎么办
Well, what were you supposed to do?
让他死吗
Let him die?
对
Yeah.
我应该救她的
I should have saved her instead.
你怎么能知道呢
And how would you have known that?
抢劫了你♥爸♥爸餐馆的那个犯人
The offender who, um, robbed your dad's diner...
我们很确定这是他第三次抢劫
We were pretty sure it was his third robbery.
之前还有两次
That there were two before.
真的吗
Really?
对 第二次时我去接警了
Yeah, I responded to the second one,
伊立诺州立大学附近
a place near UIC.
我到的时候犯人刚跑
I got there just on the heels of it.
店主被打了 但他还跟我说话
The owner had been beaten, but he was talking to me.
他很清醒 然后他
He was lucid, and he, uh,
让我去追嫌犯 我就去了
told me to chase the offender, so I did.
追了四条街后我跟丢了
And I lost him after about four blocks,
等我回到餐馆时
and I got back to the diner, and, uh,
店主已经没有呼吸了
the owner wasn't breathing anymore,
一小时后他死于医院 内伤
and he died at Med an hour later--internal injuries.
你没告诉我这些 我都不知道
You didn't tell me that. I didn't know that.
这不是故事里精彩的那部分 是吧
Well, that's not the fun part of the story, is it?
听着 你可以成为世界上最好的警♥察♥
Look, you can be the best cop in the world,
但你无法控制自然法则
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表