我完全搞不懂
Just makes zero sense to me.
晨跑嘛 我还能理解
Now, a morning jog, I can get behind.
十公里 深更半夜 在冬天的芝加哥
Six miles, late night, Chicago in the winter?
我本是想早上跑的
Well, I'm supposed to go in the morning,
但我没跑成 所以我现在去跑
but I couldn't, so I'm going now.
是我新的日常活动的一部分
It's all part of my new routine.
我在培养耐性
I'm building up tolerance.
为了什么
For what?
我也说不清 但我非常确定只要多跑步就行了
I don't know, but I'm pretty sure it's just more running.
这听着像是惩罚
Nah, this sounds like punishment.
你知道这些个新潮的健身计划
And you know all these new age workout plans
不过是赚你钱的手段吗
are really just money-making cons.
我自己一个人跑 我给谁付钱
I'm running alone. Who am I paying?
如果你真想好好健身
If you want to get worked out right,
我可以带你去我表兄弟米奇·J那儿
I could just take you to my cousin Mickey J's
-他在加里有个轮胎店 -谢谢 还是不用了
- tire farm in Gary. - No, thank you. I'm good.
等一下
Hold up, hold up.
你想好我们要干什么了吗
Have you decided what we're doing yet?
没有 因为我们什么都不干
No, 'cause we're not doing anything.
什么干什么
Doing anything for what?
这周是她入职十周年纪念日
It's her ten-year anniversary this week.
入职十年
Ten years on the job,
而她拒绝开个派对
and she refuses to have a party.
一定要给你搞一场
You're having one.
听着 你只需要挑个晚上
Look, look, all you gotta do is pick the night.
我来安排
I'll plan it.
你在这工作是因为我 所以这样很合适
I am the reason you're here, so it's only fitting.
实际上 实际上 实际上 你算是欠我的
Actually--actual--actually, you kinda owe me.
我欠你个派对吗
I owe you a party?
你听过那个事 对吧
You heard the story, right?
她当上警♥察♥是因为我...
She's a cop because of me--
因为我救了她的全家 对吧
because I saved her family, right?
我还真没听过这个事
Ah, I have not heard this story.
我当时十岁
I was ten, and, uh,
我爸爸餐馆发生抢劫
Platt was the responding officer
普拉特是前来处理的警官
to an armed robbery at my dad's restaurant.
她的确救了我们
She did, in fact, save us.
没错 她让我想要做警♥察♥
And yes, she made me wanna get on the job,
这点她非常谦虚地指了出来
which she has so very humbly pointed out.
这很感人啊 非常让人感动
Yeah. See, that's sweet. It's very heartwarming.
可你知道 如果你让这个女人
But you know what's gonna happen
来操持你的派对会出现什么情况
if you let this woman plan your party.
我们最后就是跑去乌龟餐厅
We're all gonna end up at Turtles
吃穆奇在地下室鼓捣出来的香肠
eating sausage that Mouch made in the basement.
好呀
Okay.
那我看我们还是什么都别搞了
Then I guess we're not doing anything.
非常好
Great.
快接啊
Come on.
我是海莉·厄普顿警探 警号♥为55055
This is Detective Hailey Upton, badge number 55055.
瓦克街和哥伦布街的大桥
I've got an on-view car crash
刚刚发生车祸
on the bridge of Wacker and Columbus.
车辆冲入河里
The car went into the river.
我需要救护车和救援人员立刻前来
I need ambulance and rescue now.
上来 上来
Come up, come up.
我得再下去 快醒过来
I gotta go back. Come on.
快 快
Come on. Come on.
快
Come on.
救命
Help!
救命 快来人啊
Help! Somebody help!
芝加哥警署
第九季 第十三集
他咳出了水
He-he-he coughed up water.
我不知道怎么...
I don't know how--
我...他...我们就救上来时他咳出了水
I--he--when they brought us up, he coughed up water,
我觉得我摸着他还有脉搏
and I think I felt that he had a pulse.
我不清楚我们待了多久...
I-I-I don't know how long we were--
好 没事了
Okay. It's okay.
他...
He--
他没讲话
he wasn't talking.
所以我不清楚他在...在车祸里受了多重的伤
And so I don't know how bad he was hurt in-in the crash.
他们把她救上来了吗
Did they bring her up?
没事了 坐好吧 你没事了
It's all right. Sit back. You're all right.
我需要你马上把外套脱下来
I need you to get your jacket off right now.
赶紧
Come on.
很好 很好
Good, good.
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be all right.
你知道他叫什么吗
Do you know his name?
不 我不知道他是谁
No, I-I-I don't know who he is.
我没在车里 我看到了车祸
I wasn't in the crash. I just saw-saw it happen.
-但我想他撞到了头... -没事 有我来处理
- But I think he hit his head- - It's okay. I-I got him.
你就好好坐着吧 把毯子重新披上
Sit back for me, please. Put the blanket back on.
不用 我没...没事 我没...没受伤
No, I'm fine-fine. I wasn't--I wasn't hurt.
我没事
I'm fine.
你知道他们是否把她救出来了吗
Do-do you know if they got her out?
-他们把那个女人救出来了吗 -我不确定
- Did they get the woman out? - I'm not sure.
我想要去救她 但我...我游不过去了
I tried to get her, but I-I couldn't get to her.
他们得去救她 他们得马上去
So they need to get her. They need to go right now.
我...我 他们救我上来时我没看到
I-I-I couldn't--I couldn't see when they brought me up
-他们是否也把她救上来了 -他们会救她
- if they brought her up too. - They'll get her.
我不清楚过了多长时间
And I-I-I don't know how much time passed.
我没概念了 但我没有...没看见
I-I couldn't tell, but-but I didn't--I didn't see
她游上来
her swim up.
她...她没上来
She-she didn't come up.
什么情况
All right, what we got?
车祸伤员
Car crash victim.
车冲进了冰冷的水里
Vehicle went into the ice-cold water.
车浸入水中至少有三分钟
It was submerged three minutes or more.
心跳平稳但血氧水平很低
Heartbeat is steady, but oxygen levels are low.
我们把他送创伤治疗室
Okay, let's get him into Baghdad.
凯茜 我们这里现在需要人手来帮忙
Cassie, we need some help over here right now.
快快 大家快点
Move, move, let's go.
数到三 转移病人
Okay, get ready to transfer on three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
好了
There we go.
好 我来检查他的肺部
Okay, let me check his lungs.
把他的血氧仪给我 看看他是否缺氧
Give me his oximetry, see if he's hypoxic.
得把这个担架拿出来
Gotta get this board outta here.
有枪
Gun.
让保安来帮忙缴械枪♥支♥
Get security to come disarm that.
不用 我可以缴械枪♥支♥ 我是警♥察♥
No, I-I-I can disarm him. I'm a police officer.
-你是谁 -她也是车祸中救回来的
- Who are you? - She was in the crash.
我没出车祸 我是后来跳下去的
I wasn't in the crash. I just--I went in after.
-但我可以缴械枪♥支♥ -你跳进水里了
- But I can disarm him. - You went in the water?
对 但我可以缴械枪♥支♥
Yeah, but I-I-I can disarm him,
我们可以根据枪♥支♥的登记信息查到他的身份
we can get his ID off of the registration.
你得马上去做个检查
You need to go get checked out right now.
-我没事 -快去
- I'm fine. - Go.
去做个检查 好吗 凯茜 你带她去
Get checked out, all right? Cassie, you take her.
好的
Got it.
没商量 快去
Non-negotiable. Go.
你检查时能让我用手♥机♥吗
Can you just let me use my phone while you do this?
不能 但你越快坐好
No, I can't, but the quicker you sit still,
我就能越快查完
the quicker I'll be done.
我跟那些来看病的孩子们就这么说
That's what I tell my child patients.
他们把那位女性受害者送进来了吗
Did they bring the female victim in yet?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我可以告诉你 深呼吸
But I can tell you, deep breath,
你很幸运
that you're lucky.
再来一次 好
Again. Okay.
你体温过低 但你从水里出来得很及时
You're hypothermic, but you got out of the water just in time.
你会很疲惫
You'll be tired.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表