那就去问问他们都知道些什么
So knock-and-talk the hell out of them.
其他人 网格搜索凶器
Rest of us, grid-search for the weapon.
深挖所有帮派纠纷
Dig into all gang disputes.
-走吧 鲁塞克 -好
- Let's go, Ru. - Yeah.
-看到了吗 -嗯
- See that? - Yeah.
你很早就走了 我都没听到你走
You left early. I didn't even hear you leave.
我想让你睡会
I was trying to let you sleep.
我们聊了一整晚 我只是想去上班
We talked all night. I just wanted to go to work.
-慢点 -我不想跟你谈
- Slow down-- - I'm not gonna talk to you.
哥们 你不一定要跟我谈
Man, you don't have to talk to me,
但你走得这么快
but the way you walking off fast
让我觉得你好像知道什么
makes me feel like you know something,
那你看到开枪没有
so did you see that shooting or not?
我不是目击证人
I wasn't a witness.
你尽管出去大声宣布
So go ahead and roll on out
这又是一场帮派间的枪战
and claim it was another gang on gang shooting.
去啊 叛徒
Go on, sellout.
"叛徒"
"Sellout"?
第一次听这个说法
That's original.
我会继续查 我们会查到需要的一切
I'm a keep it moving. We got everything we need.
我们知道被枪击的那个人
We know for a fact that the dude that got shot
曾是燃城摔跤帮的一员
was active with the Burn City Hustlers.
关键字 "曾"
Keyword, "Was."
所以你知道我不知道的事
So you know something I don't?
那孩子说维金斯已经不混帮派了
Kid implies that Wiggins was no longer in the gang.
安东尼·维金斯
在监狱改变了人生 找到了上帝
Changed his life, found God in the penitentiary.
我已经跟州监狱确认过了
Confirmed that with Stateville.
其实在监狱里 维金斯开始了一个
While inside, Wiggins actually started
暴♥力♥干预项目
a violence intervention program.
两天前 他跟这个人产生了冲突
Two days ago, confronts this man,
莫·哈伯德 90年代的街头传奇
Moe Hubbard, street legend from the 90s.
哈伯德从没坐过牢
Hubbard has never done time.
他被捕过六次
He was arrested six times.
贩毒 谋杀 从没被定过罪
Dealing, homicide, nothing has ever stuck.
没有任何污点
Teflon.
所以两天前 维金斯跟哈伯德吵起来时
So two days ago, when Wiggins confronts Hubbard,
有人拍下来传到图享网上了
somebody catches it on Instagram.
看看这个
Watch this.
等等
Wait.
你要说什么 小子
What you gotta say, baby?
你就是个渣滓 哈伯德
You just a pariah, Hubbs.
一个软弱可悲的流氓 欺负年少的弟兄们
A weak pathetic thug preying on young brothers.
你话太多了 哥们
See, you talk too much, man.
-管得太宽了 -48小时后
- Way too much. - 48 hours later,
维金斯在那个免下车通道被杀了
Wiggins was killed in that drive-through.
好 我们有什么确凿的证据
All right, we got anything concrete?
可以把哈伯德跟枪击案联♥系♥起来吗
Connect Hubbard to the shooting?
没有 当然没有
No, of course not.
没找到红色越野车
No red SUV,
没有相符的弹道检测 但我们还在查
no ballistics match, but we're still digging.
哈伯德现在在哪里
Where's Hubbard now?
跟一些年轻说唱歌♥手搞了个录音室
Got a recording studio for young rappers.
表现得好像他很在乎孩子们
Acts like he's all about the kids.
给他们各种希望 却把枪交到他们手里
Promises hope, hands them guns instead.
好吧 其他人继续查
Hmm, all right, rest of you keep digging.
凯文 我们俩去见见哈伯德
Kev, let's you and me pay Hubbard a visit.
好
Ok.
莫·哈伯德
Moe Hubbard.
你们一定是为那次枪击案来的
Y'all must be here about that shooting.
我能帮什么忙
How can I be of service?
你认识安东尼·维金斯吗
So you knew Anthony Wiggins?
那个干预暴♥力♥的人
Violence interventionist?
对 是我的人
Yeah, my guy.
是吗 你们俩看着关系不太好
Yeah? You guys don't look too chummy.
管得太宽了 你知道你话...
Way too much. You know you talk....
两天之后 他死了
Two days later, he was dead.
你知道这事吗
You know anything about that?
被子弹崩了吗
Getting shot up?
不 那我无法感同身受
Nah, can't relate.
我知道如果你是个暴♥力♥干预者
I know if you a violence interventionist
然后被枪打死了
and you get shot,
你可能只是被解雇了
you probably just got fired.
暴♥力♥干预是很危险的工作
You know, intervention is a dangerous line of work.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
你今天早上在哪里
Where were you this morning?
哥们 在这里
Man, here.
把几首歌♥录完
Finishing up some songs.
我想要你的监控视频 从今天早上开始
I'm gonna need your security footage from this morning.
乐意之至
Would be my pleasure.
这混♥蛋♥基本上已经告诉我们是他干的了
Son of a bitch basically told us he did it.
但枪击发生时他在录音室
Well, there he is at the time of the shooting.
-他可能是找别人干的 -我们有发现
- He could've outsourced the job. - We got something.
餐馆的监控录像终于来了
Restaurant footage finally came in.
好 对 就是这里
Okay, so--yeah, here we go.
红色越野车突然转进停车场
Red SUV swerves into the lot.
副驾驶座的人朝维金斯的车开枪
The passenger fires at Wiggins' car
-然后 这里拍到他们了 -看着像孩子
- and then, here we get 'em. - Looks like kids.
你看不到脸 但可以看到司机的帽子
You can't see faces, but you can see the driver's hat,
而且你可以看到标志的下面
and you can just make out the bottom of the logo.
然后我们在现有的所有系统里查了个遍
Now, we ran it through every system we got
查出这个商标是芝城少年艺术的
and came back Chi-Teen Arts.
芝城少年艺术 帮你开创未来
公共服务中心承包的私人项目
Privately run program contracted by CPS.
这是他们唯一的艺术项目
It's the only arts program they use.
这些高危青少年由他们的
At-risk teens, they get referred
老师和辅♥导♥员推荐参加
by their teachers, counsellors.
是谁运营的
Who runs it?
一个叫莎莉丝特·尼克尔斯的女人
Woman by the name of Celeste Nichols.
她住在伯恩赛德
She lives in Burnside.
好吧 希望这位尼克尔斯老师
Well, let's hope this Miss Nichols
能帮我们确认至少一位罪犯的身份
can help us ID at least one of the offenders.
出发
Hit it.
凯文 我们俩去吧 好吗
Kev, you and me? Yeah?
鲁塞克
Yo, Ru.
怎么了
Yeah?
这个你得一个人去了
I need you to take this one for me.
为什么 发生什么事了
Why? What's going on?
昨晚在潘尼霍尔
Last night at the Pennyhole,
我见过她 莎莉丝特
I met her, Celeste.
我认识她
I know her.
而且她不知道我是警♥察♥
And she does not know I'm a cop.
我去跟她谈谈
I'll go talk to her.
问出罪犯的名字 去去就回 小菜一碟
Get some names, be in and out, real easy.
-交给我吧 哥们 -好哥们
- I got you, man. - My man.
芝城少年艺术
是莎莉丝特·尼克尔斯吗 芝加哥警署
Celeste Nichols? Chicago PD.
先向你们坦白 任何旷课或少管所的事
Full disclosure, any truancy or juvie issues
都必须通过儿童保护中心
must go through CPS.
我不会提供我学生的信息
I don't give information on my kids.
这是他们的安全空间
This is their safe space.
这些画都很有力量啊
Wow. These are powerful images.
孩子们真棒
The kids are really good.
这幅是关于《双城记》的
"Tale of Two Cities" Kind of thing.
好
Okay.
这幅讲的是孩子们看待自己的方式
Way the kids see themselves...
这幅讲的是世界上其他人对他们的看法
Way the rest of the world sees 'em.
不错 我喜欢
Yeah, I like that.
莎莉丝特 我们认为你的两个学生有麻烦了
Celeste, we think two of your students are in trouble.
芝加哥警署都来我教室了 我心里有数
CPD's in my class, I'd say so too.
尼克尔斯女士
Ms. Nichols,
你认识这些照片里的男孩吗
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表