她叫安娜·阿瓦洛斯
Her name is Anna Avalos.
她在缉毒局做卧底已经六个月了
She's been an active CI for the DEA for six months.
她在恐♥怖♥分♥子♥帮里很有地位
And she's well placed within Los Temidos.
警♥察♥和线人的关系完全出于信任
A cop/CI relationship is all about trust.
哈维尔·伊斯卡诺 也就是"狮王"
Javier Escano, aka "El león."
他就是管理恐♥怖♥分♥子♥帮的人
This is the guy running Los Temidos.
仅我们所知 他就要对至少10起
He's responsible for at least ten homicides
凶杀案负责
that we know of.
你找到能接近他的办法
You find some way to get close to him.
你有个儿子叫拉法
You have one son named Rafa.
在我手下工作的人
There's not a person that works for me
我全都知道得清清楚楚
that I don't know.
我保护我的线人
I protect my CIs.
我会确保没人知道你的真实身份
I'll make sure no one makes you.
你去寻找实在的东西
You find something real
112街和罗辛街
那样当伊斯卡诺需要找人替恐♥怖♥分♥子♥帮卖♥♥命时
so that when Escano needs for Los Temidos,
你就是他要找的人
you're the person he wants.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥帮有入会仪式
Los Temidos does initiations.
他们强♥奸♥了我
They raped me.
我可以拿下他们 我会拿下他们
I can get them. I will get them.
收到你短♥信♥了 你还好吗
Got your text. You good?
我不是来了
I'm here.
最新的录音带
Latest tapes.
很让人兴奋的内容
It's really exciting stuff.
卡拉波的蜗牛面包下个月就做无麸质了
Carabo's ensaimadas are going gluten-free next month.
放长线就是这样子
This is what the long game looks like.
时间等于信任
Time equals trust.
-就这些吗 -不
- So that's it? - Uh, no.
伊斯卡诺给了我一个地址 巴灵顿的一个房♥子
Escano sent me an address of a house in Barrington.
给了我15万
Gave me 150 grand.
让我今晚过去
He told me to go over there tonight
把钱放到一个保险柜里 我...我不太明白
and put it in a safe. I--I don't get it.
-什么地方不明白 -房♥子在郊区
- What's not to get? - Uh, it's the suburbs.
我一般是在市里各处送东西
I normally do deliveries all around the city.
-感觉...感觉很怪异 -安娜 这是好事
- It just--it feels weird. - Anna, this is good.
说明他信任你
Means he trusts you.
安娜 这里可能是他的藏钱屋
Anna, this could be the money house.
这个地方我们找了好几个月了
We've been looking for that place for months.
有人跟踪你吗
You followed?
不 应该没有 我只是...
No, I don't think so. I just--
即便在家 我也老是往身后看
I can't stop looking over my shoulder even at home.
-伊斯卡诺行为有异常吗 -对 他压力很大
- Escano acting different? - Yeah, he's stressed.
-真的吗 -我能感觉到
- Really? - I can feel it.
他越来越神经质了
He's getting paranoid.
他用更好的货把竞争对手
He's been taking out his competitors one by one
一个一个干掉 换成我也会神经质的
with better product. I'd be paranoid too.
我快要疯了
It is driving me crazy.
保持专注 保持愤怒
Just stay focused, okay? Stay angry.
我就在这
Look, I'm here.
我就在你身旁
I'm standing right next to you,
离你一步远的阴影里 直到最后
one step back in the shadows till the end, okay?
你和我
You and me.
好
Okay.
安娜这周睡觉了吗
Anna sleep this week?
看着不像
Not looking like it.
这房♥子的情况我们还知道什么
All right, what else do we know about this house?
是个出租♥房♥♥ 房♥主是圣路易斯的一家有限公♥司♥
It's a rental owned by an LLC out of St. Louis.
找不出伊斯卡诺的影子
Nothing with Escano's name on it.
这家伙太谨慎了
Guy's way too careful.
头儿 你看见这个了吗
Boss, you seeing this?
欢迎来到恐♥怖♥分♥子♥帮的金库
Welcome to Los Temidos Bank and Trust.
这够我们行动的吗
Is this enough to move on?
存放现金并不违法
Not illegal to keep cash.
对 我们没有把他和毒品联♥系♥在一起的证据
No, we got nothing tying him to the dope.
我们按兵不动
We don't move.
等等 警长
Wait, wait, Sarge,
我们发现伊斯卡诺步行向你那边走过去了
we got Escano coming your way on foot.
他是怎么来这里的
How the hell did he get here?
没人跟踪你吧
You weren't followed?
没有
No.
你有没有自己从里面拿点什么啊
Did you help yourself to anything inside there?
去看看呗
Take a look.
我不用看 对吗
I don't need to, do I?
你想搜搜我的口袋吗
Do you want to check my pockets?
不 我相信你
No, I believe you.
不知为何 我信任你
You know, for some reason I trust you.
所以我才让你来这
That's why I let you come here.
你也信任我 对吗
You trust me, right?
-对 -很好
- Yeah. - Good.
过几天我可能会有个大生意
I think I'm gonna have something big coming up in the next few days.
我需要你的帮助
Need your help.
帮什么忙
With what?
有辆小货车从35公路过来
Small truck coming up 35.
我需要你把东西取来交给我
Just need you to get it and bring it to me.
我会给你些现金 你去交给我朋友
And I'll give you some cash, you bring it to some friends.
就这事 就你和我
That's it, just you and me.
你和我
You and me.
你同意吗
Can you do it?
-行 -很好
- Yeah. - Good.
我不是在做梦吧
That really just happen?
我们要抓住这混♥蛋♥了
We're gonna have this son of a bitch.
芝加哥警署
第九季 第二十一集
我要把这次买♥♥货的每一个细节都把控住
All right, I want us on every avenue of this buy.
-情况如何 -到目前一切顺利
- So where are we? - So far, so good.
伊斯卡诺和安娜提到的35是35号♥高速公路
The 35 Escano mentioned to Anna is Highway I-35.
起点是得克萨斯州拉雷多市 正好在边境上
It begins in Laredo, Texas, right across the border.
35号♥公路是贩毒集团
The 35 is the beginning
通往芝加哥运毒线路的起点
of the cartels' pipeline to Chicago,
于是我们联♥系♥了国土安♥全♥部♥和移♥民♥署
so we looped in Homeland Security and ICE.
他们从事封锁的探员在那边到处都有眼线
Their interdiction agents have eyes all over the place.
他们会发现我们感兴趣的东西吗
They got eyes on anything we like?
肯定会 45分钟前
They sure as hell do. 45 minutes ago,
这辆商用货车穿过了边境线
this commercial truck crossed the border.
一名男性拉美裔司机
One male, Hispanic driver.
他为三个贩毒集团走私
He's a smuggler for three cartels.
货车的车牌和之前两次往芝加哥送货的一样
The truck has the same plates as two prior Chicago runs,
而且安娜确认了这就是伊斯卡诺
and Anna confirmed it's the same tags
-让她记住的那个车牌 -就是这辆车 警长
- Escano had her memorize. - This is the one, Sarge.
他们会在高速公路上一直跟踪它
They'll track it along every stretch of the highway.
我们会知道它进入市区的确切时间
We'll know exactly when it's entering city limits.
好 那他们预计什么时候会进行交易
All right. So what's our ETA?
如果他们的模式不变 应该是两天之后
If they stick to pattern, two days out.
好 还有别的吗
Good. What else?
我破解了伊斯卡诺去巴灵顿的小魔法
I solved Escano's little magic act in Barrington.
他并不是凭空出现的
He didn't exactly appear out of thin air.
有人帮他 这是马特奥·维嘉
Had some help. Meet Mateo Vega.
原来这孩子把伊斯卡诺送到了
Turns out this kid dropped Escano off
离藏钱屋三个路口远的便利店
at a 7-Eleven three blocks away from the money house.
我们查了这家便利店
We checked the 7-Eleven.
马特奥在那里等伊斯卡诺时喝了一杯思乐冰
Mateo got a Slurpee while he waited for Escano.
监控探头拍到了他
We got him on the security cams
然后通过面部识别找到了他
and then got a hit on facial rec.
对 这孩子有两次偷车的前科
Yeah, the kid's got, uh, two priors for car theft.
在一家可疑的地下拆车厂做机修工
Works at a suspected chop shop as a mechanic.
看着像恐♥怖♥分♥子♥帮新招募的成员
Looks like a new Temidos recruit.
他是靠为伊斯卡诺的会面和交易提供
He's earning his stripes supplying stolen cars
偷来的车子上位的
for Escano's meets and deals.
我给伊斯卡诺的车
I got a tracker
装了追踪器 警长
on Escano's personal vehicle, Sarge.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表