谢谢
Thank you.
你知道烘焙的食品
You have any idea how easy it is
烫伤你的手指有多么容易吗
to burn your fingers on baked goods?
-不知道 -非常容易
- No. - It's very easy.
-那还算顺利吧 -不
- So, it's going well? - It is not.
我拉屎都快拉出蛋糕来了
I have baked goods coming out of my ass.
我的牛仔裤太紧了
My jeans are tight.
伊斯卡诺一共就跟我说过两个字
And Escano has said two words to me.
你要点什么
What can I get you?
冰咖啡就好了
Just a iced coffee.
她态度真好啊
She's sweet.
我明白我不可能去那家伙的烘焙坊张嘴就说
Look, I know I couldn't go to the dude's bakery like,
"伙计 让我帮你卖♥♥毒品吧"
"Hey, buddy, let me sell your drugs."
但如果再让我推销一个甜甜圈
But if I have to upsell one more donut,
我非得自杀不可
I am going to blow my brains out.
所以我们才来这啊
That's why we're here.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
时间够长的了
It's been enough time.
伊斯卡诺应该不会怀疑你了
Escano shouldn't be suspicious of you.
该来办案子了
It's time to build the case.
慢用
Enjoy.
她觉得这玩意儿我要怎么喝呢
What the hell does she think I'm gonna do with this?
好 我们怎么做呢
Okay, yeah. How do we do that?
我们要如何办这个案子
How do we build the case?
你要接近他
You get closer.
表面上 伊斯卡诺经营烘焙连锁店
Look, on the surface, Escano runs a string of bakeries.
但我们都知道他还运作着恐♥怖♥分♥子♥帮
We both know he's also running Los Temidos.
这个人管理包含着贩毒集团的毒品交易组织
I mean, this man's running a cartel-plugged DTO
有70个派系
with 70 factions.
他贩卖♥♥海量的毒品
He's dealing mass amounts of dope
而且仅我们所知
and is responsible for
就要对至少10起凶杀案负责
at least ten homicides that we know of.
然而我们无法把他与任何一起联♥系♥上
And yet, we've got zero hooking him to any of it.
伊斯卡诺非常狡猾
Escano is smart.
他和所有人都保持距离
He keeps everyone at a distance,
把自己保护得很好
keeps himself protected.
我们掌握到的他的所有材料
I mean, all we've got on him
从谷歌♥搜索上也能查到
we could have found from a Google search.
老婆10年前去世 从那时一直单身
Wife died ten years ago, been single since.
没有孩子
No children.
这个人没有朋友 没有女友
This man doesn't have friends, no girlfriends.
他家没有别人出现
No one shows up at his home.
简单的性手段不会有用 对这个人不行
Cheap sex is not going to do it, not with this guy.
我们需要点别的手段才行
We need something more.
那就是你要去寻找的
So that's what you're gonna find.
你找到能接近他的办法
You find some way to get close to him.
你要像正常交往那样来对待你们的关系
And you treat it like any other relationship,
像对待正常人那样
any other person.
你去了解他 让他了解你
You get to know him, let him know you.
这会花时间
It'll take time.
那没问题 我们有时间
And that's fine. We've got it.
你去寻找能够让你和伊斯卡诺产生感情的东西
You find whatever it is that can bond you to Escano,
能让你们产生羁绊的东西 实在的东西
something to tie you up together, something real.
那样当伊斯卡诺需要找人替恐♥怖♥分♥子♥帮卖♥♥命时
So then when Escano needs someone for Los Temidos...
你就是他要找的人
you're the person he wants.
你就是他亲近的人
You're the one he's close to.
艾德里安和雪莉都还没来
No Adrian or Cherry yet.
伊斯卡诺也没出现
Yeah, no Escano, either.
破玩意
Come on, stupid thing.
我真不想说 不过安娜可是一点进展都没有
I hate to say it, but Anna's not making any progress.
伊斯卡诺昨天简直就是视她为空气
Escano practically walked through her yesterday.
她会想出办法的
She'll figure it out.
星期二他叫她丽贝卡
On Tuesday he called her Rebecca.
你现在对她有好感了
You like her now?
不是
No.
就是 你现在就是对她有好感了
Yeah, you do, you like her now.
我们应该给安娜弄个工牌
We should get Anna a name tag.
因为如果伊斯卡诺再叫她丽贝卡...
Because if Escano calls her Rebecca one more time--
什么情况
What!
警♥察♥
Police!
-快开走 开走 -回去... 趴下
- Move, move, move! - Get back--stay down!
5021H 需要紧急支援 有人向警♥察♥
5021 Henry, 10-1, 10-1, shots fired
-开枪 2252... -5021G
- at the police 2252- - 5021, George,
持枪罪犯步行 灰色帽衫 蓝色牛仔裤
armed offender on foot, gray hoodie, blue jeans.
我需要救护车和警车 告知响应小组
I need an ambo and cars. Advise responding.
现场有便衣警官
Plain clothes officers on the scene.
有我呢 有我呢 我是警♥察♥
Okay, I got you, I got you. I'm police.
我女友 去看看我女友
My girl. Go check my girl!
尽量别动 尽量别动
Try not to move. Try not to move, all right?
我女友 她怀孕了
My girl, she's pregnant.
她在车里 求你了
She's in the car, please.
我马上就回来 尽量别动
Okay, I'll be right back. Try not to move.
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
看着我 看着我 你受伤了吗
Hey, look at me, look at me. Are you hurt?
麻烦你 我要知道他是否中枪了
Please, I just need to know if he's shot.
-你受伤了吗 -告诉我 他中枪了吗
- Are you hurt? - Please, is he shot?
有什么要帮忙的
Hey, hey, how can I help?
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯 你要我做什么
Yeah, um, what do you want me to do?
我是海莉·厄普顿警探 过来
I'm Detective Hailey Upton, come here.
你陪着她 看看她有没有受伤... 你叫什么
Stay with her, check her for injuries--what's your name?
我叫安娜·阿瓦洛斯 我在烘焙坊工作
I'm Anna Avalos. I work in the bakery.
陪着她 让她冷静下来
Okay, stay with her, keep her calm.
好 你没事
All right, you're okay.
-她没事吧 -没事
- Is she okay? - She's okay.
孩子也没事吧
Is the baby okay?
母子平安 尽量别动啊
Everyone's okay. All right, try not to move.
我没感觉 我什么感觉都没有了
I can't feel it. I can't feel any of it.
救援马上就到
Okay. Help's on the way, okay?
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
芝加哥警署
第九季 第十五集
你们没事吧
You good?
到底出什么情况了
What the hell happened?
我们必须交火 别无选择
We had to engage. We had no choice.
他突然在我们眼前开枪
Jumped off right in front of us.
好吧
Okay.
罪犯跑了
The offender's in the wind.
大概1米83 80公斤 戴头套 手套
He was about 6 foot, 180, masked, gloved up.
我猜他车就停在附近
I'm guessing he had a car nearby.
-你查了警用监控了吗 -嗯
- Okay, you running PODS? - Yeah,
我们已经调取警用监控和视频探头了
we got PODS and cams going already.
他击中他右侧了
I shot him in his right side,
所以他会找医生处理
so he's gonna need medical attention.
罪犯有袭击目标吗
The offender had an intended target?
有 是有预谋的 罪犯躲在一边等着
Yes, it was premeditated. The offender was lying in wait.
受害者名叫约书亚·德索托
Victim's name is Joshua DeSoto.
他和他女友正在去医院的路上
He's on his way to Med right now with his girlfriend.
她看起来没受伤
She seems unharmed,
但子弹击中了约书亚的脊椎
but the bullet blew out Joshua's spine.
我们查伊斯卡诺的事被暴露了吗
Did we just burn our entire case on Escano?
我觉得没有 当时只有安娜在这里
No, I don't think so. Anna was the only one here.
-她出来帮忙了 -她做得很好
- She came outside to help? - She did good though.
保住了她的卧底身份 店里没有其他人
Kept her cover. No one else was inside.
伊斯卡诺不在这里 我觉得我们没暴露
Escano wasn't here. I think we're good.
好 我们确认一下
Okay, let's make sure of that.
那我们暴露了吗
So, we burnt?
不确定 霍斯特德在监视烘焙店
Not sure. Halstead's watching the bakery.
好 查到什么受害者的信息了吗
All right, what do we got on our victim?
身份证上的姓名是约书亚·德索托 混过黑帮
ID as Joshua DeSoto, ex-banger,
在皮尔森出生长大
born and raised in Pilsen.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表