No good description of the offenders.
好吧 去查查警用探头和监控探头
All right, check PODs and cameras.
-也许在人脸识别上我们能走运 -好的
- Maybe get lucky on facial rec. - All right, yeah.
-好吧 -晚上好 兄弟们
- Okay. - Evening, boys.
奥提兹警探
Oh, Detective Ortiz.
我看你不是来这购物的吧
Something tells me you're not down here shopping.
今晚不是 汉克 不是
Not tonight, Hank, no.
鲁塞克
Ruz.
见到你真是太好了 哥们儿
It's good to see you, buddy.
怎么 你不吃饭吗 你怎么这么瘦
What, you're not eating? Why you so thin?
抱歉 得当心我这曼妙的身材了
Sorry, gotta watch my girlish figure, you know?
-玛丽怎么样了 -好一些
- How's Mary doing? - Better.
化疗和祈祷好像有些作用
Chemo and prayers seem to be helping.
我不确定哪个更管用 但...
I'm not sure in which order, but...
给我带个好
You give her my best.
这团伙的案子归你管了吗
You working this crew?
这是一个月里第四起敲碎玻璃抢劫的案子了
Yeah, it's their fourth smash-and-grab in a month.
都是在黄金海岸
All Gold Coast.
我在无线电里听到"骷髅"两个字
Hmm. I heard the word "Skulls" on the radio.
两人去了里面 一人带着锤子
Two inside, one with a hammer,
一个背个包
one with a bag?
完全正确
That's exactly right.
那你有什么嫌疑犯了吗
So you got any suspects?
我们认为至少其中一人是毒贩
Yeah, we think at least one of them is a meth head.
刑侦科在斯台特路上一家珠宝店的
Techs found residue on a cash register
收银机上发现了毒品残余
in a jewelry store on State.
换句话说 你们一无所获
In other words, you've got nothing.
扎心了 哥们
Ouch, man.
我们合作查这个案子吧 萨尔
Why don't we work this one together, Sal?
求之不得
I'd like that.
黄金海岸抢劫团伙
所以我们有三位劫犯
So we got three offenders.
珠宝店的弹壳与
The shells from the jewelry store hit
之前三起抢劫案使用的凶器相符
matched the weapon in all three prior robberies.
那三起劫案里有人被杀吗
Was anyone killed in those?
没有 第一位受害者是保安
No, no, no, security guard's our first victim.
这些人喜欢高端货 特别是手表
These guys like high-end, especially watches.
想想昂贵的劳力士和百达翡丽
Think expensive Rolexes and Pateks.
高端货 你们有销赃人的线索了吗
Copy high-end. You got a line on the fences?
没有 但他们肯定要销赃
No, no, but they're definitely dumping them.
我们在易贝上找到了其中一块百达翡丽
We found one of the Pateks on eBay.
他们总是戴着橡胶骷髅面具
They always wear the rubber skull masks.
带头的骷髅劫犯带着半自动步♥枪♥
Lead skull carries a semiauto.
骷髅劫犯二号♥用
Skull number two does
一把小型长柄锤来进行打♥砸♥抢♥
the smash-and-grab with a mini sledgehammer.
骷髅劫犯三号♥就是司机
Skull number three, that's the driver.
-他们总是偷车吗 -每次都偷 汉克
- They always stolen vehicles? - Every one of 'em, Hank.
他们一定会迅速把车送去地下拆车厂
They must be getting them through a chop shop quick.
在监控探头里碰碰运气吧 我也不知道
Getting lucky on PODs, I don't know.
他们的运气刚用完了 一定是感觉到了压力
Well, their luck just ran out--must've felt the heat.
巡警发现他们的逃跑车辆
Patrol found their getaway vehicle
-被遗弃在皮尔森 -好 很好
- abandoned in Pilsen. - Okay, good.
金 你和亚当去看看
Kim, you and Adam check it out.
萨尔
Sal.
我怎么听说过那家伙的名字
Why do I know that guy's name?
萨尔·奥提兹 我觉得很耳熟
Sal Ortiz, I feel like it's very familiar.
他是个传奇人物
He's a legend.
他曾得过拯救生命奖
Once he got a life-saving award
因为给一个婴儿做心肺复苏
for performing CPR on a baby
当时还有两个G公园王帮成员在朝他开枪
while he was being fired at by two G-Parks.
这确实很厉害
Wow, I mean, that's amazing.
-我知道 对吗 -对
- I know, right? - Yeah.
我知道你以前听我说起过他
I know you've heard me talk about him before.
我从小就认识他
I've known him since I'm a kid.
他跟我爸完全相反
He's the complete opposite of my dad.
我是说 这家伙真的很厉害
I mean, this guy is like the real deal.
-真棒 -伯吉斯
- Nice. - Hey, Burgess?
-什么事 -你能让我跟鲁塞克警官单独聊会吗
- Yeah? - Can you give me a second with Officer Ruzek?
祝你好运
Good luck.
你这么正式地跟我说话让我紧张
You make me nervous you talking all formal.
出什么事了
What's going on?
一份写着你名字的新鲜出炉的投诉
A fresh CR with your name on it.
现场的警长投诉了
Sergeant on the scene filed a beef.
你违抗他的命令
You disobeyed his order
违反了新的徒步追踪指令
on the new foot-chase directive.
什么新的徒步追踪指令
What new foot-chase directive?
你上周签的那份
The one you signed last week.
-我签了吗 -好吧 就是这样
- I did? - And well, there you go.
这就是我要说的
My point exactly.
亚当 这事很严重 内务部要求面谈
Adam, this is serious. IAD wants to meet.
你有24小时做出回应
You got 24 hours to respond.
联♥系♥你警♥察♥兄弟会的朋友 打点一下
Call your FOP guy, and get your ducks in a row.
我会的
I will.
谢谢你 警长
Thank you, Sergeant.
你真的读过这份新的追踪指令吗
Did you actually read this new chase directive?
我现在觉得我们每周都会收到新指令
I feel like we get a new directive every week now.
对 有两段
Yeah, it was two paragraphs.
我勉强读完了
I managed to make it through.
好吧 都说了些什么
All right, what'd it say?
追坏人前得先请求批准吗
I gotta ask permission to chase bad guys?
不 重点是要缓和局势
No, the point's just de-escalation.
我知道 我只是
I know, I just...
我不知道在那种情况下我还能干什么
I don't know what else I would've done in that situation.
你们是情报组的吗
You guys with Intelligence?
对 你有什么发现
Yeah, you got something?
我不是受过训练的缉毒犬
I'm not a trained narcotic canine,
但我的鼻子从来不会让我失望
but my nose never fails me.
我一开始觉得这辆车闻着像猫尿
I thought the vehicle smelled like cat pee at first,
但里面没有猫毛
but there's no cat hair.
-好 -你知道什么东西跟猫尿味道一样吗
- Okay. - You know what has the same odor as cat pee?
给点提示
Enlighten me.
没加工过的冰♥毒♥
Raw crystal meth.
我在司机座位下面发现了这包冰♥毒♥
Found this plastic meth packet under the driver's seat.
不错
Nice.
你们知道这车的车主是谁吗
You guys know who owns the car?
知道 一位退休的图书管♥理♥员♥
Yeah, a retired librarian.
很好 因为我提取了指纹
That's good because I pulled a print.
而且它肯定不是图书管♥理♥员♥的
And it's definitely not from a librarian.
好 这是保罗·兰伯特
All right, meet Paul Lambert.
他好像就是骷髅劫犯团伙里的司机
Looks like he's the driver for the skull crew.
他有三次伤人前科
He's got three assaults on his sheet--
三次都是在白袜队停车场
all of which took place in the White Sox parking lot,
这一定也算某种记录了
which has to be some sort of record.
第二次伤人时他拔了刀
The second one he actually pulled a knife.
你有这位天才的最后登记住址吗
You got a LKA for this genius?
加里的戒毒中心
Rehab center in Gary,
但那已经是一年以前的了
but that's from a year ago.
好像他从那以后就消失了
Looks like he's been off the radar since.
好 那就去查他在芝加哥的家人
All right, family here in Chicago,
已知联♥系♥人 他买♥♥毒品的街角
known associates, corner he buys his dope?
我们试过了 但一无所获
We tried, but we got nothing.
戒毒中心给了我们一个手♥机♥号♥
We did get a cell number from the rehab center.
萨尔一直在查
Sal's been doing some digging.
对 记录显示 每次抢劫之后
Yeah, records show that, after every robbery,
兰伯特都会打同一个电♥话♥号♥码
ol' Lambert calls the same number,
这个电♥话♥号♥码是蒂莫西·斯基尔斯的
and that number belongs to a Timothy Skiles.
他在朗代尔开当铺
Owns a pawn shop in Lawndale.
好 蒂莫西什么
All right, Timothy?
斯-基-尔-斯
S-k-I-l-e-s.
好 找到了 这家伙也有前科
Yeah, here we go. This guy's got a sheet.
他因为出♥售♥赃物被抓了两次
He got pinched twice for selling stolen property.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表