上啊 使劲啊 上啊
Let's go. Move your ass! Let's go.
缴械
Disarm.
不让事态升级
De-escalate.
芝加哥警♥察♥学院
推 用力
Push. Use your strength!
加油 上 上
Come on! Go, go!
快 快
Hustle, hustle.
-加油 -用你们的上身
- Come on! - Use your upper body.
校长到
Chief on deck!
威廉 李 宋 缉毒组
Williams, Lee, Song: Narcotics.
他们不像通常的新人啊
They don't look like typical recruits.
世界变化大啊 小伙子
The world is changing before our eyes, boyo.
资深的纷纷退休 警♥察♥被所有人痛恨
Old guard's retiring, everyone hates cops,
摊到你手上的就是一群娃娃
and this is what you get: babies.
招募警♥察♥的标准被降低了
They relaxed hiring standards,
不再进行信用审查
so no more credit checks,
不再有成绩要求 只要满21岁就行
score requirements, all you gotta be is 21.
托雷斯...组织犯罪技术部情报组
...Torres... OCD Intelligence.
这位就是你的相亲对象了 我们过去吧
This is your blind date. Let's go.
-你要个香口胶吗 -我自己带了
- Uh, you want a breath mint? - Oh, I brought my own.
丹特·托雷斯见习警员 杰·霍斯特德警探
PPO Dante Torres, Detective Jay Halstead.
-你好 -你见过普拉特警长了
- How you doin'? - You've met Sergeant Platt.
我们从跟车巡逻开始吧...
Let's start with a ride-along--
让他亲身感受一下真实的世界
get his ears wet in the real world.
然后他会跟你几天
He'll shadow you after that for a few days.
是 长官 换成便衣
Yes, sir. Okay, change into plain clothes.
颜色不要太鲜艳
No bright colors.
武装带不要带 你有秘密行动着装吗
Get rid of this duty belt. Do you have a covert pancake?
好
Okay.
这些孩子认为他们会在巡逻车里
These kids think they're gonna be pushing the squad car
待上20年呢
for the next 20 years.
我想要开阔他们的思路...
I'm trying to open their minds--
让他们感受一下特种部门
give 'em a taste of specialized units.
我明白 情报组一向不接纳见习警员
I get it, Intelligence ain't used to PPOs,
所以我非常感谢
so thank you for doing this.
-谢谢 -警长开口了 我肯定会来
- I appreciate it. - Hey, Sarge asks, I'm here.
这个孩子有什么要交待的吗
Anything I should know about this kid?
问题就在这...我们对他一无所知
That's the thing--we don't know anything about him.
你这有400名新生
You got 400 recruits.
托雷斯本可能是尖子生
Torres could've been valedictorian,
最好的技能和本能反应 但他却选择隐身
easily best skills, instincts, but he chose to hide,
待在最后一排
back of the room,
因此他要么会是一名出色的警♥察♥
so he's either gonna be a great cop--
要么我们就是招了一个精神病
Or we're hiring up a psycho.
你是芝加哥人
You from Chicago?
北区的 南区的
Yeah, north side? South?
哪都待过
All around.
我家在老芝加哥 在卡纳里维尔
My family's old Chicago, Canaryville.
我参过军 然后加入了警局
I was in the army, and then joined the academy.
我在组织罪犯科待了一阵
I did a short stint in Organized Crime,
现在在情报组差不多有十年了
and been with Intelligence for about a decade.
你知道你最后想去哪个部门吗
You know where you wanna end up?
-不知道 -好吧
- No. - Right.
你还有时间
You got time.
我给你一个呼号♥
I gave you a call sign.
在情报组 我们都是5021
So in Intelligence, we're all 50-21.
我是5021G
I'm 50-21 George.
跟我们车的呢 你会是O
For our ride-along, you're gonna be Ocean, okay?
5021O
50-21 Ocean.
你为什么想要当警♥察♥呢
So why do you wanna be a cop?
有人开枪
Shots fired.
可能是正在进行的抢劫
Possible armed robbery in progress,
普拉斯基街4700街区 雨果便利店
Hugo's, 4700 block Pulaski.
又有报♥警♥了
More tickets coming in.
正合适 我们来接警吧
Right on time. We're gonna take that.
呼叫回去 好吗
Radio back, okay?
5021O和G 我们来响应
50-21 Ocean, George, hold us down responding.
便衣警官响应
Plain-clothes officers responding.
5021O 便衣警官响应普拉斯基的警情
50-21 Ocean, plain-clothes officers responding to Pulaski.
收到O 便衣警官
Copy, Ocean. Officers in plain-clothes.
警♥察♥ 举起手 举起手
Police! Hands, hands, hands!
-枪手呢 -里面 里面
- Shooter? - Whoa, whoa, inside, inside!
5021G 报♥警♥属实
50-21 George. The call's bona fide.
-守住门 -收到
- Stack on the door. - Copy.
去开门 准备好了吗
All right, get the door. You ready?
开
Go.
5021G
50-21 George,
有人倒地了 多处枪伤
I got a man down here--multiple GSWs.
把枪收了 待在他身边
Secure that weapon. Stay with him.
警♥察♥ 举起手
Police! Hands.
把手举起来
Show me your hands.
你受伤了吗 是谁干的
Are you hurt? Who did this?
我也不清楚
I don't know.
有人想要抢商店
Some guy tried to rob the store.
他长什么样 穿什么衣服
What did he look like? What was he wearing?
高个还是矮个 你知道什么
Tall, short? Anything.
红帽子 我觉得他受伤了
Red cap. He's hurt, I think.
站起来 站起来 退后
Get up, get up. Back up.
离开商店
Get out of the store.
他死了
He's dead.
霍斯特德
Yo, Halstead.
来
Come on.
红帽子 他受伤了
Red hat. He's hurt.
他在那
There he is.
5021G 我发现携带武器的罪犯在巷子里
50-21 George, I got an armed offender in the alley,
普拉斯基街4800街区
4800 block of Pulaski--
拉美裔男性 红帽子 他瘸着腿
male Hispanic, red hat. He's limping.
到处都是平民
I got civilians everywhere.
收到 5021G 支援在路上了
Copy, 50-21 George. Back up en route.
枪
Gun!
退后 退后 站在我身后
Stay back! Stay back! Get behind me!
退后 退后
Stay back! Back!
需要紧急支援 有人对警♥察♥开枪
10-1, 10-1! Shots fired at the police.
退后 隐蔽好
Stay back, stay covered.
到我后面去 到我后面去
Get behind me! Get behind me!
警♥察♥ 警♥察♥
Police, police.
趴下 趴下 趴下
Stay down. Stay down, stay down.
到后面去
Get back.
待在车后面
Stay behind your car.
警♥察♥ 放下武器 放下武器
Police! Drop it, drop it!
别动
Don't move.
别反抗
Do not fight me.
你到底在想什么
What the hell were you thinkin'?
我叫你待在原地别动
I told you to stay where you were.
我们抓到他了
We got him.
芝加哥警署
第九季第十八集
-这孩子还行吗 -嗯
- The kid did okay. - Yeah.
受害者名叫赫克托·古铁雷斯
Victim's name is Hector Gutierrez.
他是店里的收银员 他想要保护商店
He was mannin' the register. He tried to defend the shop.
那家店是他家开的
It's his family's place.
疑犯名叫亚历克斯·桑切斯
The offender is Alex Sanchez.
他是小村镇的一个小帮派
He's a low-level banger with the Villita Boyz,
维利塔男孩帮的底层成员
clique in Little Village.
腿上有一处枪伤是贯穿伤
One GSW in the leg went through and through.
他在医院已经包扎好了
He's in Med getting patched up already.
好 那这案子一目了然
Okay. Then this is open and shut.
抢劫出了岔子 10点档新闻
Robbery gone wrong, news at 10.
为什么找我来
So why am I here?
因为这个 凶器是是一把高端
Because of this. Murder weapon is a high-end
中心点火活塞式导气系统的卡♥宾♥枪♥
center-fire, gas-piston carbine.
大案涉及的枪♥支♥ 序列号♥在系统里有匹配
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表