No.
除非你让他们改变
Not if you don't let him.
所以你弟弟没有改变你吗
So your brother didn't change you?
结束了
It's over.
但从今往后会不一样 你和我
But it's going to be different now, you and me.
你总是说 "告诉我实话
You always say, "Tell me the truth
好让我为你撒谎"
so I can lie for you."
从现在起
From here on out,
你告诉我真♥相♥
you tell me the truth.
你告诉我
You bring me in...
好让我们不用再撒谎
So we don't have to lie anymore.
好让我保护你 不受你自己伤害
So I can protect you from yourself.
明白了吗
You understand me?
奏效了
It worked.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
嫁给我
Marry me.
就现在
Now.
我 杰·霍斯特德 愿意娶你 海莉·厄普顿为妻
I, Jay Halstead take you, Hailey Upton, as my wife.
我保证全心全意爱你
I promise to faithfully love you
无论疾病或健康
in sickness and in health.
无论悲伤或喜悦
In sorrow and in joy.
从今天起
From this day forward,
我选择跟你过下半辈子
I choose to join my life with yours.
从今天起
From this day forward,
我选择跟你过下半辈子
I choose to join my life with yours.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表