有点精神错乱 但另一方面...
Have some mental confusion, but otherwise--
特鲁迪
Trudy!
-女士 你能不能... -你去过现场了吗
- Ma'am, can you just-- - Did you go to the site?
你没事吧 你没事吧 她没事吧
Are you okay? Are you okay? Is she okay?
他们把她从水里救出来了吗
Did they get her out of the water?
他们把她从水里救出来了吗
Did they get her out of the water?
三号♥小队潜水下去了
Squad three dove in.
他们把她从副驾驶座拉出来
They extracted her from the passenger seat
然后送到这里了
and they got her here.
但我真的很抱歉 海莉
But I'm really sorry, Hailey.
他们去得太晚 她死了
It was too late. She died.
带我去见我妻子 我想见她
Take me to my wife. I wanna see her.
先生 如果你一定要去
Sir, if that's what you choose,
我们会带你去 但你或你的孩子
we will take you there, but it might not be
可能不会想要记住她现在的样子
how you or your children want to remember her.
我想见我妻子 她在哪里
I wanna see my wife. Where is she?
先生 我会带你去
Sir, I will take you there.
你想让我带你的孩子们一起去吗
Do you want me to take your children too?
不 天哪 不 不
No, God. No, no.
弗兰克 你是丽莎的先生吗
Frank? You're Lisa's husband?
请你节哀
I'm very sorry for your loss.
我是海莉·厄普顿警探 我...
I'm Detective Hailey Upton. I--
你是那个想救我妻子的女人
You're the woman who tried to save my wife.
是的
Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我想救他们俩 但我救不了 那些水
I tried to get to both of them, but I-I-I couldn't, the water.
等等 什么 他们俩是什么意思
Wait, wait, what? What do you mean both?
-你妻子和司机 -司机 不 丽莎是一个人
- Your wife and the driver. - Driver? No, Lisa was alone.
不 她当时在副驾驶座上
No, she was in the passenger seat.
有个男人开着她的车
There was a man driving her car.
不 没有 我妻子是一个人
No, there wasn't. My wife was alone.
我跟她通过电♥话♥
I talked to her on the phone.
她去公♥司♥附近的一家银行存钱
She was dropping off cash at a bank by her work,
然后就直接回家
and then she was coming right home.
好吧 我不知道...
Oh, okay. I, uh, I don't know--
不 谁在她的车里
No, who-who was in her car?
没人告诉我这事
No one told me that.
谁会开车送她
Who would have been driving her?
我不明白
I-I don't understand.
你想跟我说什么
What are--what are you trying to say to me?
我也不确定
I'm not sure.
你是说我妻子在骗我
You're saying that my wife was lying to me?
她当时跟另一个男人在一起
She was with another man?
我妻子从来不骗我 到底怎么回事
My wife doesn't lie to me. What the hell is going on?
先生 我也许能帮上忙
Uh, sir, I might be able to help here.
我们可以带你去见那位司机
We can take you to see this driver.
他也被送来这里了
He was brought here.
他失去意识了 但你也许能认出他
He's unconscious, but you might recognize him.
不 根本就没有另一个男人
No, there wasn't another man.
我刚跟她通过电♥话♥
I just spoke to her.
她当时在回家的路上
She was coming home to me.
-她在回家的路上 -我明白
- She was coming home. - I understand.
我们先过去坐会
Let's-let's go sit down for a minute.
没事的
It's okay.
枪♥支♥登记那边怎么说
What'd the gun desk say?
我的手♥机♥静音了
My phone was on silent.
普拉特告诉我了 你没事吧
Platt filled me in. Are you okay?
枪♥支♥登记那边怎么说
What'd the gun desk say?
等等 医院让你出院了吗
Hold on a second. Did Med discharge you?
-你没事吧 -我没事
- Are you okay? - I'm fine.
我没事 对不起 我很好
I'm fine. I'm sorry. I'm-I'm good.
我没法救下他们两个人
I couldn't get to both of them.
你救了一个
You got to one.
枪♥支♥登记那边怎么说
What'd the gun desk say?
这把枪没登记过
The gun's not registered.
序列号♥与两个月前在
Serial number matches a batch of firearms
印第安纳失窃的一批枪♥支♥相符
that was stolen from Indiana two months ago.
涉案枪吗
Street guns?
对 有两把跟犯罪有关
Yeah. Two have been linked to crimes.
但不一定是你想的那样
That doesn't necessarily mean what you're thinking.
出什么事了
What's going on?
我接了个案子
I caught a case.
普拉特说你出车祸了
You know, Platt said you were in an accident.
我没出车祸
I wasn't in the accident.
我看到出车祸了 但有些事不对劲
I saw it happen, but something's wrong.
我知道
I know it.
海莉让我调出市中心一家银行的
Hailey told me to pull POD and security footage
监控录像 我只知道这些
from a bank downtown. That's-that's all I know.
好吧 那就去找艾塞亚
All right. Well, talk to Isaiah.
当时车里有两个人
There were two people in that car.
一个身份不明的男人和一个女人 就是丽莎
An unidentified man and a woman, Lisa.
车是她的 但司机不是她
It was her car, but she wasn't driving.
她丈夫说她本该直接回家
Her husband said she was supposed to go straight home.
她开了家餐馆 当时她正去一家银行存钱
She owns a restaurant, she was doing a cash drop at the bank,
然后就该回家了
and then she was supposed to go home.
但我知道 当时肯定出了什么意外
But something's wrong. I know it.
就这个 那是她的车
That's it. That's her car.
就是从桥上掉下去的那辆吗
That's the one that went over the bridge?
对 这是事发20分钟前
Yeah, this is 20 minutes before it did.
谁站在那
Who's that there?
就是他
That's him.
天哪
Oh, God.
这就是我救的那个人
That's the man I saved.
我没救丽莎 反而救了他
Instead of saving her, I saved him.
你干什么呢 我们让你坐在房♥间里
What are you doing? We told you to sit in the room.
刚刚检查过
Just checked.
他没有被移♥动♥ 也没被转移
He hasn't been moved or transferred.
-他不在那 -什么
- He's not there. - What?
-我正要汇报 -我来汇报
- Just about to call it in. - I'll call it in.
他人呢 刚才在这里的那个人
Where is he? The guy that was here.
出车祸的那个人 他到底在哪
The guy from the crash. Where the hell is he?
-我不知道 -你让他出院了吗
- I don't know. - Did you discharge him?
没有 他十分钟前恢复了意识
No, he regained consciousness about ten minutes ago,
但我们没让他出院 他还得做检查
but we didn't discharge him. He still has tests to run.
-我在房♥里等鉴证科来 -好的
- I'll sit on the room and wait for Forensics. - Okay.
我需要你出去一下
I need you to step out.
出车祸的那个无名氏
The John Doe from the car crash,
你看到他离开吗 高个子 白人 棕色头发
did you see him leave? Tall, white, brown hair?
不 没有 我没看到任何人
No, no, I didn't see anyone.
马上搜索这层楼找到他
Search floor for him now.
警♥察♥
Police!
-搞什么 -对不起 抱歉
- What the hell? - Sorry. I'm sorry.
医院录像显示他在40分钟前离开了医院
Med's footage shows Doe exiting the hospital 40 minutes ago.
-他上车了吗 -没有 他是步行的
- Did he get into a vehicle? - No, he was on foot.
他没坐汽车 也没等公交车
Didn't get into a car. Didn't stop for a bus.
就是走出门然后消失了
He walked out the door and disappeared.
-监控录像呢 -我们已经检查过了
- What about PODs? - We already checked.
在走出医院两个街区以后监控就拍不到他了
We lose Doe on foot two blocks away from Med.
我们只查到这些
It's all we got.
-有什么线索吗 -一无所获
- Anything? - Absolutely nothing.
他从医院逃走了 可能在任何地方
Doe ran from Med. He could be anywhere.
可能有人把他接走了
Someone could have picked him up,
也可能他偷了辆车 或者跳上了一辆公共汽车
he could've stolen a car, hopped on a bus.
他现在可能在很远的地方
He's probably miles away right now
而我们还不知道他的身份
and we have no ID from him.
那我们就查出他的身份 亲自把他揪出来
All right, so we'll ID him and find them ourselves.
试过面部识别了吗
Have we tried facial rec?
小伯 在我们给你的东西里有什么发现吗
Burg, you get anything off of what we sent you?
不好说
Yes and no.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表