I lied.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
你为什么不告诉她事实
Why didn't you tell her the truth?
-嘿 -凯文
- Hey. - Kev?
费尔南多的手♥机♥
Fernando's phone.
上面有个未登记号♥码的四通未接来电
It's got four missed calls from an unregistered number.
我觉得是吉米打来的
I'm thinking it's Jimmy.
3121550028四通未接来电
我从没见过这个号♥码
I've never seen that number before.
他肯定买♥♥了新的一次性电♥话♥
He must have a new burner.
博伊特申请了紧急搜查令
Well, Voight pulled an emergency warrant.
我们可以定位手♥机♥
We can ping the phone.
嗯 那就能找到吉米
Yeah, and then we'll find Jimmy.
等等
Whoa, wait.
吉米现在给我打电♥话♥了
Jimmy's calling me now.
吉米 吉米 是你吗
Jimmy. Jimmy, is this you?
我弟弟怎么了 凯文
What happened to my brother, Kev?
你在哪 吉米
Where are you at, Jimmy? Huh?
他怎么了 现在就告诉我
What happened to him? Tell me right now.
南多正在去医院的路上
Nando's on his way to Med.
他会没事的 他要去做手术
He's gonna be fine. He's going into surgery.
老天 他发生什么了
Man, what happened to him?
他会没事的
He's gonna be fine.
但我需要你来自首 现在就来
But I need you to come in, right now.
-吉米 -我弟弟死了吗
- Jimmy! - Is my brother dead?
不 他没死
No! He's not dead.
但我需要你自首 好吗
But I need you to come in, okay?
托瓦给你的脑袋下了赏金
Tovar has got a bounty out on your ass,
我可以保护你
and I can protect you.
你跟我在一起会安全很多
You're gonna be a lot safer with me.
相信我 好吗 相信我
Trust me, okay? Believe that.
但吉...
But, Jim--
吉米
Jimmy?
该死
Damn.
去定位这个手♥机♥
Let's go get this phone ping.
洪堡公园 伍德草坪 皮尔森 伯恩赛德
这是吉米给阿特沃特
All right, this is the location
打电♥话♥手♥机♥的位置
that Jimmy called Atwater from.
这是洪堡的一个空停车场
It's a vacant lot in Humboldt.
现在派了两支战术小队去盯点
We got two Tact teams sitting on it right now,
但没看到吉米 也没有灰色起亚
but there's no sign of Jimmy, there's no sign of a gray Kia.
手♥机♥关机 但我们追踪到了这些
Phone's off, but we did manage to track this much down.
吉米的手♥机♥是在伯恩赛德的24小时店买♥♥的
Jimmy bought his phone from a 24-hour store in Burnside.
之后定位到两个不同的位置
Since then, it's pinged in two different locations.
一个南区 一个在皮色森
One on the far South Side and one in Pilsen.
藏身处 藏现金的地方
Hideout, place to stash cash?
对 我们是这么想的
Yeah, that's what we're thinking.
去准备搜查令
Start getting warrants typed up.
那监控呢
What about cameras?
正在查询 警长
Working them right now, Sarge.
刚跟医院通完电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with Med.
南多下手术台了
Nando just made it out of surgery.
这孩子会好起来
Kid's gonna pull through.
吉米会去探望弟弟吗
We think Jimmy's gonna visit his brother?
对 他很可能会去
Yeah, there's a big chance he will.
那让战术小队也盯着医院
So get some Tact guys sitting over at Med.
听好了 芝警务信息中心在一个摄像头上
Uh, listen up. CPIC's got your man Jimmy
找到了吉米
on one camera.
十分钟前
He sped through a red light
他在哈米林和芝加哥大道的
at the intersection of Hamlin and Chicago
一个红灯超速通过
just ten minutes ago.
那是洪堡的西北区
That's northwest Humboldt Park.
-谢了 警长 -我们出发
- Thanks, Sarge. - Let's move on it.
普拉斯基没有 现在去斯普林菲尔德
Pulaski's clear, headed to Springfield.
蒙蒂塞洛也没有
I'm empty on Monticello.
阿弗斯没发现
We got nothing on Avers.
我在斯普林菲尔德和
I got a Kia with the plates torn off
托马斯看到一辆没牌的起亚 没看到吉米
on Springfield and Thomas, but no Jimmy.
收到 凯文 我们现在过去
Copy you, Kev. We'll head your way.
我看到托瓦的车在空置的大楼前
I got Tovar's car at an abandoned property
就在吉米偷窃车辆的东侧
right to the east of Jimmy's stolen vehicle.
我无线电静默了
I'm going dark.
老兄 拜托
Man, come on.
吉姆
Jim.
吉米
Jimmy.
吉米 把枪放下
Jimmy, put it down.
他杀了我弟弟
He killed my brother.
你骗我 凯文
You lied to me, Kev.
吉米 我需要你把枪放下
Jimmy, I need you to put that down.
我跟弟弟的女友谈了
I spoke to my brother's girl.
这畜生开枪打了他 对吧
This son of a bitch shot him, right?
对 没错 吉米 但没杀死他
Yes, he did, Jimmy, but he didn't kill him.
好吗 我说的是实话
All right? I told you the truth.
南多现在正在芝加哥医院
Nando's at Chicago Med right now.
我们及时找到了他
We found him in time.
开枪打了他
Shoot him!
听着 看着我
Hey, listen, eyes on me.
听着 吉米 我希望所有人活着走出去
Listen, Jimmy, I just want everybody to walk out of here.
把枪放下 我们走
Just put the gun down, and let's go.
他说了他干了什么
He told me what he did.
他还来找我
And he came looking for me.
但我先找到了他 对吧
But I found him, didn't I?
我不傻 我听说了赏金
I'm not stupid. I heard about the bounty.
对 但他却来找我弟弟
Yeah, then he came for my little brother instead, huh?
我刚才还摸着你弟弟的脉搏
I felt your little brother's pulse.
-我自己 他没事 -不
- Myself. He's okay. - No.
不 你不能再骗我了
No, you don't get to lie to me again.
把枪放下 因为你不想这么做
Put the gun down, 'cause you don't want to do this.
你会毁了你的生活 老兄
You're gonna ruin your life, man.
毁了我的生活
Ruin my life?
你毁了我的生活
You ruined my life.
不 吉米 把枪放下
No, Jimmy, just put it down.
然后一切都会好的
Then everything is gonna be fine.
相信我 好吗
Trust me. Okay?
我会确保这点
I'm gonna make sure of that.
我为什么现在要相信你
Why should I trust you now?
看 你看 看到了吗
Look, okay? Look. You see that?
我放下枪了 你看
I'm done. I'm doing it.
我放下枪了
I'm done.
我不会再骗你了
I ain't gonna lie to you no more.
现在我要告诉你实话
I'm gonna tell you the truth right now,
你肯定要坐牢 吉米
you're going to jail, Jimmy.
但不需要是为了这个
But it don't gotta be for this!
不是为了谋杀
Not for murder.
当我说我可以帮你搞定时
I'm not lying to you when I tell you
我没有骗你
that I can make this straight.
我可以让这一切消失 所有一切
I can make all of this go away. All of it.
-好吧 -转身
- All right. - Turn around.
为什么 吉米 我怎么跟你说来着
Why, Jimmy? What'd I tell you, man?
你不必做这些 老兄
You didn't have to do none of this, man.
你不必的
You didn't have to!
你不必逃
You didn't have to run.
你不必做任何这些
You didn't have to do any of it.
我本来打算帮你
I was gonna help you.
那帮帮我
So help me then.
这是自卫 对吧
It was self-defense, right?
-什么 -他想攻击我
- What? - He moved on me,
所以我打了他
and so I shot him.
拜托
Please.
凯文 里面有人吗
Kev, anybody else in here?
没有 没事
Nah, we good.
再说一次谎 再说一次 拜托
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表