ripped open in the yard.
全都是因为路易斯不想再付我会费了
All because Luis didn't want to pay me my dues anymore.
对 我是家族最后一个成员 而我的每周40美金
Yeah, I was the last family member left and my $40 a week
对于恐♥怖♥分♥子♥帮来说太昂贵了
was just too damn expensive for Los Temidos.
这也改变不了我无法用你了
Doesn't change the fact that I can't use you.
这能改变 因为你说得对
Yes, it does. Because you're right,
这不是最开始的故事 懂吗
this isn't an original story, okay?
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥帮会拆散他们触及的所有家庭
Los Temidos rip apart any family that they touch.
但我不是个普通线人
But I am not just any CI.
我是你能找到最优秀的
I am the best you could have,
因为我能拿下他们
because I will get them.
我可以拿下他们
I can get them.
怎么做
How?
有消息吗
Anything?
没有 长官 还没有
Uh, no, sir. Not yet.
犯罪现场没有证据 拆车厂也没有
No leads from the scene, nothing from the chop shop.
又审了一次曼尼 一无所获
Ran at Manny again, nothing.
州检察官拒绝了路易斯的逮捕令 我们的证据不够
SA said no to the warrant for Luis; we don't have enough.
那我们再用安娜
Then we're using Anna again.
她去见路易斯 让他谈起抢劫的事
She'll meet Luis, get him talking about the rips.
她没有做双面间谍
All right, she is not playing both sides.
她只是
She's just‐‐
她只是干劲十足
she's just too motivated.
好了 给她戴监听 行动
All right, wire her up. Let's go.
按住这个按钮两秒 就会...
Press and hold this button for two seconds, it'll‐‐
灯会亮起 你就接通了 我知道
Then it lights up and you're good, yeah, I know.
好 摄像头就在这里
All right, the camera's right here.
这一面朝前 它看到什么 我们就能看到什么
Keep that face forward. What that sees, we see.
-远程启动吗 -对
‐ Turns on remotely? ‐ Yeah.
等你进去后 别勉强
Look, when you go in there, don't force it.
如果你放松 他也会放松
If you relax, he'll relax.
你想出来 就说安全词"爆米花"
You want out, the safe word is "Popcorn."
我们就在附近 所以整个期间
We're gonna be close by so we'll have eyes on you
都会监控你
the whole time.
你不信任我 对吧
You don't trust me, do you?
-不信任 -你该信任
‐ Nope. ‐ You should.
你该感谢我冒着生命危险
You should be grateful that I'm risking my ass
帮你立案
to make your case.
如何立案很重要
It matters how we make a case.
你明白 对吧
You get that, right?
准备好了吗
Ready?
好戏开始 都睁大眼睛
Okay, game time. Eyes wide.
-收到 -收到
‐ Copy. ‐ Copy that.
你刚才对她有些严格
You were a little harsh with her.
博伊特不会这样 总有人得扮白脸
Voight's not gonna be. Someone should.
里面有一名未知男性和路易斯
We got an unidentified male with Luis.
妞 过来吸两口
Hey, 'chita, come get some.
别去
Don't do it.
对 就这样
Yeah, that's it.
你还好吗
Hey, you good?
我想问你来着 你...
Um, I wanted to ask you, are you‐‐
你明天干什么吗
are you doing anything tomorrow?
明天 你
Tomorrow, you‐‐
你有计划吗
you got any plans?
你问这个干什么
Why you asking?
你想一起做点什么吗
Um, do you want to do something?
我们现在就在一起 对吧
We're doing something now, aren't we?
你说你想玩 所以我们就一起放松
You said you wanted to party, so that's what we're doing.
对 我是那么说了 但...
Yeah, that's what I said but...
我也说过想谈谈
I also said I wanted to talk.
我需要钱
I need cash.
我已经跟你说了好几周了 我想看看
I've been telling you this for weeks and I wanted to see
你手里有没有我能干的活
if you had something I could hop on.
巴勃罗
Hey, Pablo,
你那个当警♥察♥的表亲还在吗
you still got that cousin who's a cop?
你不是有个跟你关系很铁的表亲吗
Ain't you got that cousin that you tight with?
那家伙是警♥察♥ 对吧
Guy's a cop, yeah?
-什么 -只是警♥察♥去了提托那里
‐ Wha‐‐ ‐ It's just cops show up at Tito's place,
瓦斯克斯被警♥察♥击毙
Vazquez gets shot down by the cops.
-你... -最近警♥察♥可真多
‐ You‐‐ ‐ That's a lot of police.
搞什么
What the hell?
我以为我们是来放松的
I thought we were gonna have a good time.
这感觉一点不好
This does not feel good.
静观其变 她做决定
Let's let it play. It's her call.
不能暴露她
Can't burn her.
你怎么想 巴勃罗
So what you think, Pablo?
我们在干什么
What the hell are we doing?
你觉得有人跟警♥察♥告密了
You think someone's talking to a cop?
我说不好 路易斯
I‐I don't know, Luis.
我没有警♥察♥表亲
I don't got no cop cousin.
我觉得你有
I think you do.
-什么 -而且我觉得就是这种破事
‐ What? ‐ And I think it's messes like this
让恐♥怖♥分♥子♥帮的人叛变
that gets Los Temidos talking.
拜托 路易斯
Come on, Luis.
有时连警♥察♥也会走运 好吧
Sometimes even cops get lucky, okay?
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥帮也不是什么都知道
Los Temidos don't know anything.
也或许告密的人是你
Or maybe it's you who's been talking.
警长
Sarge.
直到她说安全词
Not until she calls it.
如果我们行动就会暴露她
We're gonna burn her if we move.
她差不多就等于死了
She'll be as good as dead.
你在说什么鬼话
What the hell are you talking about?
你总是在这里
You're always around here.
唠唠叨叨
Always nagging.
总想跟我们混 想着赚钱
Always looking for your way in, your cash.
对 我们就都在干那些事咯
Oh, yeah, that's‐‐ that's all we've been doing?
你说得对
You're right.
也许没有叛徒
Maybe there is no rat.
也许恐♥怖♥分♥子♥帮什么都不知道
Maybe Los Temidos don't know nothing.
兄弟 你差点吓到我了
Bro, you almost got me going there.
等等 你干什么
Whoa, wait, what are you doing?
-拜托 别这样 -放松 大伙
‐ Come on, please don't. ‐ Relax, guys.
-有枪 -去厨房♥
‐ We got a gun. ‐ Go to the kitchen
-拿一把刀 -放松 谁都别动
- and grab a knife. ‐ Settle down, nobody move.
我要把这个叛徒的舌头割下来
I'm gonna cut this rat's tongue out.
你在等什么
What you waiting for?
去拿刀 然后把这个可恶的叛徒割了
Grab a knife and slice this stinking rat.
你在干什么 去啊
What are you doing? Come on.
谁都别动 我们没事
Nobody move. We're fine.
警长 我们得进去了 立刻
Sarge, we got to crash‐‐now.
她没让我们进去 听她说的
She is not calling it. Listen to her.
她说按兵不动 谁都别动
She's saying not to move. Do not move.
-我们没事 -我要去了
‐ We're fine. ‐ I'm going.
你来吗
You coming?
该死
Damn it.
5021看到一名男性 可能持有武器
5021, on‐view, male, possible weapon.
盖奇南街16♥4♥号♥ 后门廊 我需要巡逻车
16♥4♥ South Gage, back porch. I need cars now.
他刚呼了巡逻车 什么情况
He just called patrol. What the hell's going‐‐
这不是计划 怎么回事
that's not the plan, what's going on?
把手放在我能看见的地方
Hey! Put your hands where I can see 'em.
怎么回事 老哥
What's going on, po‐po?
他们干什么
What they do?
-我们当然会把你撤出来 -不 你没必要撤走我
‐ Course we had to pull you. ‐ No, you didn't have to pull me.
懂吗 我差点就让他开口谈抢劫的事了
Okay, I almost had him talking about the rips.
都在我掌控中 没有事
I had it. It was fine.
-那不是没事 -他什么都不会做的
‐ That was not fine. ‐ He wasn't gonna do anything.
我了解路易斯
I know Luis.
他只是多疑而且嗑嗨了 仅此而已
He was just paranoid and high. That's all.
你又不知道 我们不会坐在那里
You don't know that. And we weren't gonna sit there
眼睁睁看着他折磨他 然后再折磨你
and watch as he tortured a man and then tortured you.
-他拔枪了 -他不会用的
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表