Where? Hey!
立刻放下你的武器
Put your weapon down right now.
后退 否则我就把他脑袋轰了
You back up or I'll blow his head off.
-放下枪 -后退
- Drop your gun. - Back up!
冷静 冷静 我们都很冷静
Calm, calm. We're all calm here.
后退
Back up!
我们都很冷静 听我说
We're all staying real calm, but listen to me.
你得让他把双手放在胃上止血
You got to let them get both his hands on his stomach.
快点 不然他就会流血身亡
Let him. He's gonna bleed out right now.
-后退 -我不动
- Back up! - I'm not moving.
放了他
Let him.
你毙了他 我就毙了你 看着我
You drop him, I drop you. Look at me.
我给你三秒钟时间
I'm giving you three seconds.
不 看着我
No, look right at me
你就知道我不是跟你闹着玩
so you know I'm telling you the truth.
一 二
One, two.
-我抓到他了 -转身
- I got him. - Turn around.
5021H 派一辆救护车到我们的位置
5021 Henry, roll an ambo to our location.
胃部枪伤
GSW to the stomach.
挺住 挺住 移♥动♥你的手
Hold on, hold on. Move your hands.
压住 压住 压住
Put pressure. Keep pressure, keep pressure.
救护车马上来 你压住了
Ambo's on the way. You hold tight.
坚持住
Stay with us.
-你照顾他吗 -嗯
- You got him? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
坚持住 好吗 压住伤口
Just hang in there, all right? Just hold tight.
压住了 你会没事的
Hold tight. You're gonna be all right.
你会没事的
You're going to be all right.
他们会带你去医院
They're going to get you to med.
警官 你跟他一起去
Officer, you stay with him.
-好的 -谢谢
- Will do. - Thank you.
该走了吗
Time to go?
给我五分钟
Just give me five minutes.
-我得走了 -拜托
- I gotta go. - Come on.
给我五分钟 杰
Just give me five minutes, Jay.
-我不需要鼓舞 -我不打算跟你说那些
- I don't need a pep talk. - I wasn't gonna give you one.
杰 虽然我们有黑料
Jay, just because we have dirt,
不意味着我们必须用
it doesn't mean we have to use it.
我们选择更容易的方法吧
Let's do the easier option, okay?
-交出我 -我已经做出决定了
- Just give me up. - I have made my decision.
-我们不能这样 -我们可以
- We're not doing it. - Yes, we are.
杰 这次我们一直在用你的方法处理
Jay, we have done this your way the whole time.
-我的方法 -对
- My way? - Yeah.
我们都知道你会后悔
And we both know you're gonna regret it.
你不想这么做
You don't wanna do this.
我也不想让你这么做
And I don't want you to do this,
听我说
so just listen to me.
-老天 你能... -杰
- Jesus, can-- - Jay.
听着 你交出我
Look, you give me up?
-你的良心就不会不安 -不
- Your conscience is clean. - No.
杰 杰
Jay, Jay.
我知道自己的执法方式
I know how I police.
我一直知道最后自己会栽在哪个案子上
And I've always known some case is gonna get me in the end.
如果是这个案子
If this is that case--
-怎么 你会没事吗 -我会没事的
- What? You'll be all good? - I'll be fine.
相信我 我会没事的
Believe me, I will be just fine.
不是那么简单
It is not that easy.
-可以这样 -不 不可能
- It can be. - No, it can't be.
你蹲号♥子对任何人来说都没好处
You are no good to anybody sitting in a jail cell.
你以为我不知道你对这个城市有好处吗
You don't think I know that you're good for the city?
我跟着你干十年就是因为
I wouldn't be here working with you for ten years
我认为这一切都值得
if I didn't think it was all worth it.
你值得
That you're worth it.
我也不想交出你
And I don't want to give you up.
但你不该为此付出代价
But you shouldn't have to pay for this.
我会的
I will.
无论如何 汉克 我会的
One way or the other, Hank, I will.
因为我们都要为你付出代价
Because we always pay the cost for you.
我已经在付了
I'm already paying it.
我知道
I know.
我知道这点
I know that.
交出我
So give me up.
我告诉你 杰 这是最好的决定
I'm telling you, Jay, this is the best option.
交出我
Give me up.
我猜你有好消息告诉我吧
Guessing you're going to have good news for me, yeah?
你要怎么做 杰
What's it going to be, Jay?
你有个弟弟叫乔
You got a brother named Joe.
人称乔伊 20岁
Goes by Joey. He's 20.
-别这么做 -海♥洛♥因♥成瘾者
- Don't do it like this. - A heroin addict.
不 你不想这么做
No, you don't want to do it like this.
我知道 我也不想
I know. I really don't.
乔伊现在正在缉毒科的监狱里
Joey's sitting in a box right now in the Narcotics unit.
他于昨晚在一起缉毒行动中被抓
He was swept up late last night in an ongoing investigation...
-拜托 -买♥♥卖♥♥现场抓包
- Come on. - Buy/bust possession.
被捕后 录音录下了他承认
While under arrest, he admitted on tape
你曾贿赂多名执法人员
that you've bribed multiple law enforcement officials
为了不起诉他
so that he could avoid charges in the past.
我有逮捕记录 你的手♥机♥记录
I got the arrest documents, your phone records,
还有他的证词来证明
and his word to prove it.
这是渎职 妨碍司法公正
That's official misconduct, obstruction of justice.
是吗
Is that right?
你敢对我或厄普顿或博伊特立案
You come at me or Upton or Voight,
我就用那录音毁了你
and I will bury you with that tape.
我没办法把这一切追溯到你身上吗
No way for me to trace it back to you?
我有针对你的证据
I have evidence against you,
切实的铁证
actual hardened evidence.
你和博伊特在这里的GPS证据
GPS of you Voight in this lot.
我知道
I know.
这是份正式文件
That's official documentation
显示情报组的案件带我们到了这里
of the case Intelligence was working that led us here.
与罗伊·沃顿无关
It's got nothing to do with Roy Walton.
巧合
Coincidence.
对
Yeah.
你还会找到五个已知的
You're also going to find five names
性贩卖♥♥的人贩子
of known sex traffickers
可能与罗伊合作
who may have been working with Roy.
我们认为他们都依然在贩卖♥♥儿童
They're all thought to still be trafficking children.
任何一人都有可能想要罗伊的命
Any one of them could have wanted him dead.
你真的想这么做吗
This really how you want to do it?
你确定...
You sure...
你想成为这种人吗
This is who you wanna be?
我不知道
I don't know.
你想保护你的家人 这座城市
You want to protect your family, the city.
我也是
So do I.
你要怎么选 诺斯
So what's it gonna be, North?
好吧
Okay.
我会调查这五个人贩子
I'll look into these five traffickers.
好
Okay.
我调查了你们组好几个月
You know, I looked into your unit for months,
调查了每个成员 调查了你
looked at every member, looked at you.
我很确定就是你
I was so sure that you were the one.
来自不幸的家庭
Kid from a rough home,
需要照顾你母亲
mother you had to care for
然后她死于残酷的癌症
who died a brutal death from cancer,
在军队里待了五年
half a decade in the army,
在这份工作中多次获得表彰
multiple commendations for this job.
我以为你就是那个人
I thought you would be the one person.
知道自己是谁的那个人
The one who knew exactly who he was.
博伊特无法贿赂的人
The one Voight wouldn't be able to corrupt.
我真的没想到他能改变你
I honestly didn't think he could change you.
任何人都会改变彼此
Everyone changes everyone.
不
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表