这里好冷
It's cold in here.
有我呢 我们回家 我们回家
I got you. We'll go home, we'll go home.
我们回家
We'll go home.
金
Kim!
我找到她了 亚当
I've got her, Adam.
她没事
She's okay!
天呐 天呐
Oh, God. Oh, God.
她没事吧
Is she okay?
嗯 急救人员认为他们给她下药了
Yeah, the EMTs think they kept her drugged.
她的生命体征稳定
Her vitals are okay,
但以防万一我们还是带她去医院检查
but we're gonna take her to Med to be safe, you know.
你该跟我们一起去医院
You should come to the hospital with us.
跟我们待在一起 直到我接她回家
You know, be with us until I take her back home.
好
Okay.
"有人认为你不够好
"Some people think you're not good enough.
但我不 我不觉得
"But I won't, I won't.
我会查看财宝隐藏的地方
I'll look inside where treasures hide."
如果你和其他人想法不同
"If you don't think as some people do,
那他们就对你无用
"Some people will have no use for you.
但我会 我会
"But I will, I will.
我们的想法能交好 并整天在一起"
Our thoughts will play and stay all day."
玛凯拉·伯吉斯
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表