确定就是他 凯文
It was definitely him, Kev.
有一个摄像头清楚地拍到了他的脸
One of the PODs got a clear shot of his face.
看看
Check that out.
他在的时候你也在那
And he was there right when you were, too.
嗯 不过我一直在屋里
Right, well, you know, I was inside the whole time.
我知道 凯文 我没在暗示
I know. Kev, I wasn't suggesting
你是跟吉米一起闲逛来着
you were hanging out with Jimmy.
好了 搜索伯恩赛德
All right, flooding Burnside.
杰和海莉去西边
Jay and Hailey are hitting the West Side,
你们俩去东边 凯文 你跟我走
you two hit the east, Kev, you ride with me.
我得先去个地方
I just gotta make one stop first.
收到
Copy that.
我们查到吉米在伯恩赛德
We got word Jimmy's in Burnside.
是吗 那我不知道
Yeah, I don't know about that.
你知道什么
What do you know?
你们的吉米是个二货
That your Jimmy's an idiot.
他从托瓦那偷了七万五
He stole 75K from Tovar.
什么
What?
对 吉米的脑袋正被悬赏呢
Yeah, Jimmy's got a bounty on his head.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
我就不能像那些恶毒记者
Can't I be like them bitchy journalists
不透露我的消息来源吗
and not reveal my sources?
谁
Who?
在的吊袜带酒吧跳舞的姑娘
Some girlfriends who dance at Garters,
那店就在普埃布罗酒吧旁边
right next to El Pueblo.
他在一次比赛时偷了七万五
He stole 75K during some fight.
那二货不知道托瓦
Your idiot didn't know that Tovar keeps
在他办公室装了隐藏摄像头
hidden cameras in his office,
他看到吉米打开保险柜取出了现金
and he saw Jimmy open the safe and take the cash.
吉米肯定会想
Jimmy's definitely gonna try
把钱交给他弟弟
to hand that cash off to his brother.
他不相信我 所以他要确保
He didn't believe me, so he's making sure
南多能被妥善照顾
that Nando's taken care of.
马上定位南多的电♥话♥
Get a ping on Nando now.
在教堂交钱 现在这么高级了
Hmm, cash pass in a church. We classy now.
博伊特
Hey, Voight?
这个叫吉米的人是你的线人 对吗
This guy Jimmy, he's your CI, isn't he?
我不能告诉你这个
I can't tell you that.
那他为什么要跑
Why is he running from you?
因为多数人会想尽办法
Because most people would give almost anything
不做你在做的事
to not be doing what you're doing.
多数人把这看做死刑
Most people see it as a death sentence.
这是电♥话♥定位的地方吗
This where the phone pinged?
对 这是南多练习的健身房♥
Yeah, this is the gym where Nando works out.
转了一圈 没有灰色起亚
Drove by, no gray Kia.
健身房♥关门了
And we know it's closed.
吉米跟这里的雇主约好
So Jimmy made a deal with the owner
让南多在他休息的日子在这里训练换钱
for Nando to train on his off days for cash.
这是个交接的好地方
It's a good place for a hand-off.
好 你们两个去后门
All right, you two take the back,
我们去前门 出发
we got the front. Let's go.
-发现血迹 -发现血迹 准备冲进去
- We got blood. - We got blood, crashing now.
收到
Copy that.
芝加哥警♥察♥ 有尸体
Chicago PD! Body.
看到了
I see it.
-掩护我 -好的
- Cover me. - I got you.
行动
Moving.
这些是托瓦的人
Well, these are Tovar's guys.
上楼
Heading upstairs.
有血迹
I got blood.
南多
Nando.
南多
Nando.
南多在这里
Hey--hey, I got Nando over here!
-我需要救护车 -凯文
- I need an ambo! - Kev?
-凯文 凯文 -对 是我
- Kev? Kev? - Yeah, it's me.
我们会把你救出去 南多
We're gonna get you out of here, Nando.
会把你救出去 好吗
Gonna get you out of here, okay?
5021I 86街和哈佛街需要救护车
50-21 Ida, need an ambo at 86th and Harvard,
胃部枪伤
GSW to the stomach.
我 我♥干♥掉了他们两个人
I took--I took two of them out.
-但托瓦... -托瓦之前在这吗
- But Tovar-- - Tovar was here?
他 他没法把我绑起来
He--he couldn't tie me up.
他开枪打了我
He shot me.
不公平
It's not fair.
-他们想要吉米 但是 -我知道 我知道
- They wanted Jimmy, but-- - I know, I know.
我♥干♥掉了他们两个人
I got two of them.
你打得很好 打得很好 南多
You fought good. You fought real good, Nando.
我需要你继续斗争
Okay, I just need you to keep fighting.
好吗 看着我 看着我
Okay? Look at me, look at me.
就这样 你会好起来
There you go. You're gonna be good,
继续保持战斗
just stay in this fight.
还没结束呢
It's not over.
挺住 救护车就来了
Come on, man, ambo's on the way.
好吗 还没结束
Okay? It's not over.
待在这里 这就对了
Stay right there. There you go.
这就对了 你做得很好
There you go. You're doing good.
他脉搏很强
He's still got a strong pulse.
我们止住了出血 他能挺过来
We staunched the bleeding. He could pull through.
好 交给我们吧
All right, we got him. We got him.
托瓦不见了
All right, Tovar's in the wind.
他的手♥机♥关机
His phone's off.
我们让战术小队监控着他家
We got a Tact team sitting on his house right now.
发布了调查警报和通缉令
Got a BOLO and investigative alert out,
但如果他知道吉米在哪
but if he knows where Jimmy is--
吉米就死定了
Yeah, Jimmy's a dead man.
南多开口了吗
All right, is Nando talking?
没有
No.
这孩子就想搞点钱
All the kid wanted to do was scrap for some cash,
结果肚子中了两枪
and he just took two in the gut.
但我知道就算他知道吉米在哪
And I know for a fact that he wouldn't give us
也不会告诉我们
Jimmy's location even if he knew it.
好 我们去搜查里面
All right, well, let's search the inside.
我想要监控和摄像头
I want PODs and cams.
找出托瓦到底去哪了
Let's find out where the hell Tovar went.
还有吉米死哪去了
And where the hell Jimmy's at.
莎莉丝特来电
隔壁没有摄像头
No cameras next door.
大楼和内部也没有
Zero on this building or the interior.
-整个街区都没有 -肯定是
- Whole block's dark. - Yep, bet it is.
-你还好吗 -好极了
- You good? - Yeah, I'm good.
凯文 我知道你认识这些家伙
Kev, I know you know these guys,
但这不怪你 好吗
but this isn't on you, okay?
你干了自己的分内事 你跟线人沟通了
You did your job. You worked the CI.
伯吉斯 昨晚我看到一辆没有牌照的灰色起亚
Burgess, I saw the gray Kia with the plates ripped off
停在我家楼门前
right in front of my building yesterday.
所以呢
Okay?
我没上报 因为我没带无线电
I didn't call it in 'cause I didn't have my radio on.
嗯 但凯文 所有人都...
Yeah, but Kev, that happens to ev--
我没带无线电
And I didn't have my radio on me
是因为我跟莎莉丝特在一起
because I was with Celeste.
之前那个案子的莎莉丝特吗
Is Celeste the girl from the case?
对 那就是我一直在约会的姑娘
Yeah, that's the girl I've been seeing.
之前案子的那个
The girl from the case.
我没上报
I didn't call it in.
不想用我的手♥机♥上报
Didn't want to do it on my cell phone,
因为我不想小题大做
'cause I didn't want to make it a big thing,
我也不能这样 因为这个姑娘
and I can't make it a thing, because this girl
依然不知道我是个警♥察♥
still doesn't know that I'm a cop.
怎么可能
How is that possible?
因为我这个傻子没告诉她
'Cause my dumb ass never told her.
我撒谎了
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表