这是唯一能让你摆脱狱中卒的办法
I'm the only thing standing between you and gen pop.
所以现在好好想想 告诉我她在哪
So think real hard right now and tell me, where is she?
我....
I, um...
我 我...
I, uh, I--
快点 查理
Come on, Charlie.
快点 告诉我 伙计
Come on, just tell me, man.
没事的 告诉我
It's okay, tell me.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
好好等着
Sit tight.
什么情况 怎么回事
What the hell? What's going on?
我马上就问出来了 你在干嘛
I almost had him in there. What are you doing?
我们收到举报视频片段
We got footage off the tip-line.
你得来看看
Something you need to see.
-等等 凯文 是查理吗 -并不是
- Wait, Kev, is it Charlie? - No, it's not.
什么情况
What the hell's going on?
女士说看到一个符合布里安娜描述的女孩
A woman said she saw a girl matching Brianna's description
下午2点37分和一个白人在加油站
with a white male at a gas station at 2:37 p.M.
他在拿卫生间的钥匙
He was grabbing the key to the bathroom.
不是查理吗
It wasn't Charlie?
不是 高度和体型都不符
No, height and weight are all wrong.
好吧 亚当 这是2点46
Okay, Adam, this is 2:46.
这是在目击者看见他们之后的画面
This is well after the witness saw them inside.
只有这些
That's it.
而且这不够做面部识别
And it's not enough for a facial rec.
-等等 -怎么
- Hold on. - What?
-那是辆白色本♥田♥ -对
- That's a white Honda. - Okay.
查理提到了白车 在他想要告诉我
He said white car, Charlie. He mentioned a white car
其他嫌疑人时提到了一辆白车
when he was trying to give me other suspects.
该死的
Son of a bitch.
你说你看到了一辆白车
You said you saw a white car?
嗯
Yeah.
白车
White car.
你看到车牌了吗
Did you see the plates?
你看到司机了吗
Did you see the driver?
好好想想
Try.
快说 老兄
Come on, man.
我绝不会告诉你任何事
I will never tell you a thing.
所以是一辆2003或2005款的本♥田♥白色轿车
Okay, so it's a white 2003, 2005 Honda sedan.
这是从视频里唯一能看出来的
That's the only specs we were able to get from the video.
目击者正在跟嫌犯素描师描述
And the witness is talking with a sketch artist now.
好 我们把芝加哥里
Okay, so we pull every white Honda
所有符合这个条件的白色本♥田♥找出来
in Chicago that matches those stats.
好 我找到
All right, I got
那片区域有八个记录在案的性犯罪者
eight registered sex offenders in that area.
好 找到所有人 核实不在场证明
All right, track them. Get alibis.
有身材细节吗
We got body details?
一米八到一米九 85到90公斤
5'10" To 6 feet, 180 to 200 pounds.
让父母看看
Put them in front of the parents.
好
Yup.
查理不开口
Charlie is not talking.
他也不会跟我说了
He ain't ever going to talk to me now.
他是个目击证人 我们唯一的一个
Well, he's a witness, one of our only.
老大 我搞砸了 我逼他逼得太紧
Boss, I messed up. I pushed him too hard.
成不了
It's not gonna work.
你得让他成 亚当
You got to make it work, Adam.
好
All right.
天哪
Oh, my God.
该死
Son of a bitch.
你在这等着
All right, wait here.
-你排查过房♥子了 -对
- You cleared the house? - Yeah.
只有他
No one but him.
我们把他带回去 回头告诉你们
We'll book him. Loop you all in.
好
All right.
你个畜生 我要杀了你
You son of a bitch. I'm gonna kill you!
-别添乱了 别添乱 -我女儿呢
- Don't make it worse. Don't make it worse. - Where's my daughter?
恋童癖
-离开我房♥子 -我不能
- Get out of my house. - I can't.
除非你告诉我
Not until you talk to me.
-赶紧离开我的房♥子 -你看见什么了
- Get the hell out of my house. - What did you see?
告诉我你看到了什么 你看见司机了吗
Just tell me what you saw. Did you see the driver?
你看见车牌了吗
Did you see a plate?
你一直说你绝不会伤害孩子
You keep telling me you'd never hurt a child.
-这个可能会死 -全是你害的
- This one might be dying. - Because of you.
你之前问我有没有孩子
You asked me if I have a kid.
我有
I do.
是个女儿 跟布里安娜一样七岁
She's a girl. She's seven just like Brianna.
所以你能想象当我看到你时是什么心情
So you can imagine what I thought when I saw you.
做爸爸有时候需要承受很多
It's a little overwhelming being a dad sometimes,
担惊受怕 处处保护
being scared, being protective.
太爱自己的孩子 以至于心痛
You know, loving your kid so much that it hurts.
查理 这让我判断失误了
Charlie, it made me get it wrong.
你说自己不会伤害孩子时我不相信你
I didn't believe you when you said you'd never hurt a child.
-我爱孩子 -我知道
- I love children. - I know.
我现在知道了
I understand that now.
这个小女孩可能要死了
This little girl could be dying.
她可能已经死了
She could be dead.
她是个真实的孩子 查理
She's a real kid out there, Charlie.
我不能失去她 因为我太害怕 无法准确判断你
I can't lose her because I was too scared to see you right.
我没看到司机
I didn't see the driver.
好吧
Okay.
那车呢
And the car?
是辆本♥田♥
It was a Honda.
我没看到车牌
I didn't see the plate.
好
Okay.
但有张车窗贴花纸
Um, there was a decal, though,
像一个贴纸
like a--like a sticker.
印第安纳大学山地人队
Indiana Hoosiers.
左侧上方
On the top left.
就这些
And that's all.
就这样吗 不说句谢谢
That's it? No thank you?
我可怜你 查理
I pity you, Charlie.
从某种程度上来说
On some level, I do.
但我在审讯室里说的话句句属实
But I meant everything I said to you in that box.
你是个狩猎者
You are a predator,
如果你再敢碰一个孩子
and if you ever touch a child again,
我会找到你
I'm gonna find ya,
我会把承诺的所有痛苦都让你尝遍
and I will rain down every bit of hell that I promised.
白色本♥田♥
White Honda has
后车窗有印第安纳大学的贴花纸
an Indiana University decal in the back window.
好 我们广撒网
Okay, so we go wide.
查芝加哥内所有与大学有关的白色本♥田♥车主
Run against anyone that pops with a white Honda in Chicago.
本♥田♥不属于之前那8位性犯罪者
Well, the Honda doesn't match any of our eight sex offenders,
而且他们与大学没有联♥系♥
and none of them tie back to the college.
监控录像里也没有发现
No matches in POD footage.
普丽西拉·德弗兰科
我查到一个2003年的白色本♥田♥
I got a 2003 white Honda
登记在普丽西拉·德弗兰科名下
registered to a Priscilla DeFranco.
她于30年前从印第安纳大学毕业
She graduated from Indiana University 30 years ago.
现在住在鸦林镇
She lives in Ravenswood.
德弗兰科 我们不是查了一个德弗兰科吗
DeFranco? Don't we have a DeFranco?
约瑟夫·德弗兰科
Joseph DeFranco.
亚当 你和我 我们问过他话
Adam, you and I, we interviewed him.
他和霍尔家隔了三个屋
He lives three doors down from the Halls.
是他告诉我们
He's the one who said that
奈尔斯会因为布里安娜在后院玩而生气
Niles gets so upset when Brianna's in the yard.
-我们有他的什么消息 -稍等
- Okay, what do we have on him? - Uh, one sec.
失业救济金申请
39岁
He's 39,
单身 在科技公♥司♥上班 两个月前被开除
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表