- I don't have anything‐‐ ‐ What did he do?
-他什么也没做错 -把手放在后备箱上
- He didn't do nothing! ‐ Put your hands on the trunk.
你们为什么找我们麻烦
Ah, man, why are you guys messing with us?
你在浪费时间 我车里什么都没有
You're wasting your time. There's nothing in my car.
-我已经告诉你了 -找到了
- I already told you. ‐ I got a positive.
什么 找到什么了
A what? What's a positive?
你在说什么 老哥
What are you talking about, bro?
我车里什么都没有
There's nothing in my car.
那不是我的
Hey, that's not mine.
我从没见过那些
Hey, I've never seen that before.
是你放的
Hey, you planted that.
贱♥人♥ 是你放的 那不是我的
Bitch, you planted that! That's not mine!
-那不是我的 -对 你们才是
- That's not mine! ‐ Yeah, yeah, you guys
真正的罪犯
are the real criminals here.
你冷静了吗 起来
You calm now? Get up.
-走吧 -快点
‐ Let's go. ‐ Come on.
这是骚扰 老兄
Hey, this is harassment, bro.
那不是我的
That's not mine!
路易斯和安娜在处理了吗
Luis and Anna being processed?
对
Yes.
安娜栽赃了毒品 你和我都知道
Anna planted that dope. You and I both know it.
你有证据吗
Got any evidence of that?
那毒品被踩过
That dope was stepped on.
不是路易斯从我们那偷走的毒品
It's not the same dope Luis stole from us.
他也很意外毒品在自己车里
He was surprised it was even in his car.
她栽赃的 这整个情报都是假的
She planted it. The whole tip was fake.
我们有正当理由拦停他们
We had cause to pull them over,
一份可靠的线人保证书
a reliable CI warrant.
而且毒品就是毒品
And the dope was dope.
这给了我们去查处路易斯的搜查令
And it got us warrants on Luis's crash pad.
但她做的事违法
Well, what she did is illegal.
只是我们没法证明
And we can't prove that one way or another.
对吧
Can we?
这家伙身上背着三条人命
Bro, the guy has three bodies on him‐‐
还只是我们知道的
that we know of.
现在我们抓到他了
And now we got him.
不 你还不能离开
No. You're not leaving yet.
你不能那样违背我的命令
You can't disobey a direct order from me.
这样不行
That doesn't work.
如果你不信任我 我不能留你在我的队里
I can't have you in my unit if you don't trust me.
那就把我开除
Then kick me off it.
不过你可以去告诉小队和上面是因为什么
But why don't you go and tell the unit and the brass why.
你想要我怎么办
What do you want from me?
你想要什么
What do you want?
我不信任你
I don't trust you.
哪个小孩是你的
Which one is yours?
那个和全世界打架的小捣蛋
The little diablo fighting with the world.
-好孩子 -拉法
‐ Nice kid. ‐ Hey, Rafa!
-乖乖的 -我很乖
- Play nice. ‐ I am!
听着 如果你不想让这包钱成为我给你的
Look, if you don't want this to be the last envelope of cash
最后一份钱
I ever give you...
我需要你现在就对我坦诚
I need you to be honest with me right now.
你把毒品栽赃在路易斯身上吗
You plant the drugs on Luis?
对
Yes.
为什么
Why?
我快要暴露了 必须如此
It was getting too close. I had to.
你有个黑名单吗
You got a hit list,
记录着所有待你不公的人
all the people who ever wronged you?
对
Yes.
安娜
Anna,
你冒的风险太大了
you're taking too many risks.
你这么做会死
I mean, you'll die doing it this way.
让你的儿子孑然一身
Leave your son all by himself.
那就帮帮我
Then help me.
帮我提防别人
Watch my back.
你绝不能再栽赃证据
You'll never plant evidence again.
你绝不能再跟我撒谎
You'll never lie to me again.
如果你这么干 我就亲自把你送进监狱
I mean, you do, I'll put you in jail myself.
我不会了
I won't.
我能再坐一次吗 我能再坐一次吗
Can I go again? Can I go again?
神奇词语是什么 还有你的礼貌呢
What's the magic word? And where are your manners?
-跟我的朋友打招呼 -你好
- Say hello to my friend. ‐ Hi.
-你好 -拜托了
‐ Hi. ‐ Please?
你有孩子吗
You got any kids?
一个儿子
A son.
你不 你不再见他了吗
You don't‐‐ you don't see him anymore?
不见了
No.
-两天前是他的生日 -是吗
- Was his birthday two days ago. ‐ Yeah?
你做什么特别的事了吗
You do anything special?
每年都一样 从他还是小男孩起就是
Same thing we do every year, since he was a little boy.
早餐吃了汉堡 薯条和巧克力奶昔
Eat burgers, fries, chocolate shakes for breakfast
在他最爱的餐馆
at his favorite diner.
家庭
Family.
就是一切 对吧
It's everything, right?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表