他们正在复印案件资料
They're copying case files.
你们有兴趣的话 他们还安排了几位
They even offered a couple of their homicide cops
凶案组的警♥察♥帮忙
if you're interested.
听我说 友好点
Look at me making friends.
谢谢 特鲁迪
Thanks, Trudy.
听着 这些人成为目标是有原因的
Now listen, these men were targeted for a reason.
这些消息是有意义的
These messages, they mean something.
我们找到原因 就能找到凶手
We find the why, we'll find the who.
去查吧
Dig in.
我马上去德斯普兰斯
I'm gonna head up to Des Plaines right now.
嗯 我跟你一起去
Yeah, I'm gonna come with you.
-不不不 -加比可以加班
- No, no, no. - Gabby can stay late.
-她可以加班 -我自己去吧
- She can stay late. - I'll take it alone.
很可能我大老远赶过去
Chances are I'll get all the way up there
却一无所获
and I don't find out anything anyway.
你去陪小玛
You go be with Mack.
你们需要彼此
You guys need each other.
-我回来了 -嘿
- Hello? - Hey.
-我正在清理 -不不不
- Just cleaning up. - No, no, no.
加比拜托 我来做
Gabby, please, I'll do that.
你好啊
Hello.
你们晚饭吃了什么
What'd you have for dinner?
我们点了鸡肉帕尔姆
We ordered chicken parm.
-给你留了点 -谢谢
- Saved some for you. - Thank you.
我还吃了六颗豌豆和三块胡萝卜
And I had six peas and three carrots.
六颗豌豆和三块胡萝卜
Six peas and three carrots.
-但谁记着呢 -学校有课后任务
- But who's counting, right? - Got a bit of a project going.
你说
Okay.
-我和贾思敏 -是贾思敏和我
- Me and Jasmine-- - Jasmine and I.
我就是这么说的
That's what I said.
我和贾思敏明天要参加学校的短剧表演
Me and Jasmine are in a school skit tomorrow.
我们的发型要弄成一样的
Our hair's gonna be the exact same.
表现自然
我去买♥♥了珠子 但发型...
Picked up the beads, but...
表现自然
好了 那个
All right, um...
递给我一个珠子好吗
Can you hand me a bead?
好
Sure.
行了
Okay.
行了 是这样的发型 对吧
Okay, well, it's something like this, right?
我觉得不是这样
Um, I don't think so.
好吧 我再试试
Okay, I'll try again.
这只是头发
Well, it's only hair.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我们给你凯文叔叔打电♥话♥求助
We're gonna call your Uncle Kevin.
-好吧 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
好消息是
Good news is,
在这个领域你永远胜我一筹
you can lord this over me forever.
那还用说
And you know I will.
你好啊 小女王
What's up, Queen?
快进来吧
Yeah, yeah, come on in.
你还记得我的阿姨简吗
You remember my Auntie Jane?
你好 简
Hey, Jane.
还记得吗 玛凯拉
Do you remember, Makayla?
我们在乔丹的生日聚会见过她
We met Jane at Jordan's birthday party.
我记得
Yeah, I remember.
让我见见我的贵宾客户
Let me see my VIP client.
黑头发很有特点
Black hair is its own thing.
有它自己的美丽之处
Its own beautiful thing.
来吧宝贝 我们来搞定它
Come on, baby. We got this.
走吧
Come on.
-简 珠子 -谢谢
- Oh, Jane, beads. - Thank you.
你扎的也没那么糟
It's actually not that bad.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我承认他确实厉害
I mean, I'll hand it to him.
玛凯拉的叔叔找到了一种方法让这个监护权案件
Makayla's uncle found a way to make this custody case
与种族有关 同时又否认自己拿种族做文章
about race while denying he was making it about race.
好吧 西奥是动真格了
Okay, Theo came to fight, huh?
-是啊 -法官怎么说
- Oh, yeah. - Well, what'd the judge say?
她面带微笑 心里有数了
She smiled. She got it.
这样真的可以吗
Is this okay?
黑人小孩和白人警♥察♥ 生活在这个城市
Black kid, white cop, this city.
我不会把这
I mean, I'm not gonna act like
当成什么色盲童话
this is some colorblind fairy tale.
但你和小凯的关系很亲密
But what you and Kev have got is solid as hell.
是的我知道 这是事实
Yeah, I know, there's truth there.
我只是
I just...
法庭上的话字字戳心
It hurt to hear in court.
但是 伯吉斯 你是最适合她的
But, Burgess, you are good for her.
你知道的
You know that.
我知道
I do.
但我得证明这一点
But to have to prove it...
好看吗
Ta-da!
天哪 转一圈
Oh, my, turn around!
转一圈 让我看看整体效果
Turn around. Let me see the whole thing.
看看
Look at that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你看起来真漂亮
You look beautiful.
我们运气很好
Well, we got lucky.
在德斯普兰斯有收获
Got a hit in Des Plaines.
交通摄像头清楚地看到了受害者的家
Traffic cams got a good view of the victim's home.
那边的草包凶案组
Rubber-bullet squad up there
被告知交通摄像头坏了 所以他们没看到
was told the traffic cam was down, so they missed it.
现在拿到录像了 这是下午4点12分
Now this right here, it's 4:12 p.M.
那是乔尔·麦考尔被发现死前两小时
That's two hours before Joel McCall was found dead.
这个女人离开了受害者的家 走得很快
This woman leaves the victim's house, walking fast.
她上了一辆大众尚酷
She gets into a Volkswagen Scirocco.
从这个角度你可以清楚地看到司机
And right here you get a decent view of the driver.
-是另一个女人 -所以你认为
- Another female. - So you're thinking
这是奥图维提到过的女人
that's the woman Altuve mentioned?
大卫·佩奇正在交往的那个
The one David Page was seeing?
我们还没找到她的踪迹
We haven't found a trace of her yet,
但也许他们是让这个女人勾引大卫的
but maybe that's how they lured him in.
这是辆大众
So a VW pulls out.
我们查了车牌 车主是丹尼尔·威廉姆斯
We got the plates. Comes back to a Daniel Williams.
好消息
Now here's where it gets good.
丹尼尔没有犯罪记录
Daniel doesn't have a sheet,
但他有个妹妹
but he's got a sister.
杰姬·威廉姆斯 24岁
Jackie Williams. She's 24.
这就是那个司机
That's a dead match for our driver.
最新住址在科蒂奇格罗夫
LKA on Cottage Grove.
干得好
Nice work.
出发
Hit it.
我守住后面
I got the back.
芝加哥警署
Chicago PD!
往前
Move.
没人
It's clear.
对你的姐妹负责
家庭是治愈
跟随你的家人
随它去
随它去
有人回来了
Looks like someone's home.
你是丹·威廉姆斯吗
Dan Williams?
警♥察♥ 把手举起来
Police, let me see your hands.
把手放在我能看到的地方
Keep your hands where I can see them.
这是不是意味着
Does this mean--
你们找到她了
You found her?
找到谁
Found who?
杰姬 我妹妹
Jackie, my sister.
她是跟他在一起吗
Is she with him?
是不是
Is she?
我们不知道你在说谁 丹
We don't know who you're talking about, Dan.
跟谁
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表