This is serious. Don't you worry.
走吧
Let's go.
那边
That way.
站住 敢动你就死了
Stop. Make one move, you're dead, man.
韦德 你在干什么
Wade, what the hell are you doing?
-老兄 放轻松 -把他绑到管子上
- Yo, man, take it easy. - Cuff him to the pipe.
-什么 -快点
- What? - Do it!
-把包放下 -韦德
- Drop the bag. - Wade.
兄弟 我只是来做生意
Bro, I'm just here to do a deal.
我不知道你在想什么 把枪放下
I don't know what you're thinkin'--put the gun down.
亚当
Hey, Adam.
-喂 -那么
- Hey. - So, um...
再说一次 你住在哪来着
tell me again. Where do you live?
你知道的 昨晚你让人
Bro, you should know. You had one of your guys
跟踪我回家 西亚当7678号♥
follow me home. 7678 West Adams.
-你知道的 -看起来你刚搬进去
- You know this. - Well, it looked like you just moved in.
我以为你说你在这里待好多年了
I thought you said you been in the city for years.
这叫搬家 懂吗
It's called moving to a new place, all right?
听着 我之前住在柳条公园
Look, I lived in Wicker Park.
现在那里是一堆贩卖♥♥
It's a bunch of fancy coffee shops
鳄梨酱土司的高级咖啡店了 这算什么
with avocado toast there now. What is this?
鳄梨酱土司
Avocad--avocado toast.
那真难为你了 鳄梨酱土司
That's a struggle, avocado toast.
但我是这么想的
See, but what I think is...
我觉得你是个警♥察♥
I think you're a goddamn cop.
你说呢 警官
What do ya say, Officer?
左还是右 你选
Left or right? Your call.
往前吗
Straight?
阿米蒂奇那里有一片工业区
There's the industrial area off Armitage.
去看看呗
Why not?
海莉 你能听到吗
Hailey, you got ears?
可以 特鲁迪 说吧
Yeah, Trudy, go.
我一直在看公交摄像头
I've been runnin' bus cams.
韦德的车过去几周经常出现在
Wade's vehicle's been poppin' up along the 1500 block
西大街1500号♥附近
of West Grand the last few weeks.
虽然希望渺茫 但那附近
It's a long shot, but there's
有很多废弃的大楼
a lot of burnt-out buildings around there.
谢谢 特鲁迪 我们去看看
Thanks, Trudy. We'll check it out.
不是警♥察♥ 好吧
Not a cop...a'ight?
我理解你很小心谨慎
I get you gotta be careful and everything,
但也不要太过份
but enough is enough here.
你说得对 他说得对
You're right. He's right.
你说得对
You're right.
-韦德 你干什么 -结束这场对话
- Wade, what are you doing? - Ending this conversation.
你不是警♥察♥吗
You're not a cop?
证明给我看 吸一口
Prove it. Take a sniff.
-不行 -吸一口
- No. - Take a sniff.
他受不了
He can't handle that.
你说什么
What'd you say?
我以为你说他爱派对 我以为这家伙吸毒
I thought you said he partied. I thought this man was a user.
-你是这么说的 -听着 听着
- That's what you told me. - Look, look, look, look.
我一个月前全戒了
I quit cold turkey like a month ago, okay?
我的工作不能吸毒 他们会检测
I gotta stay clean for work. They test me now.
你对所有问题都有答案 是吧
You got an answer for everything don't you,
-警官 -这是事实 老兄
- Officer? - That's the truth, man.
警官
Officer.
没发现韦德的车
There's no sign of Wade's car.
通讯器还是静默
COH is static.
大楼里有动静
I got movement inside a building.
能源公♥司♥的工人 该死
Power company worker. Son of a bitch.
你认识在学校里吸毒致死的那小子吗
Did you know that kid who OD'd on campus?
你不是跟他一起在宿舍吗
Weren't you with him at the dorm?
没有 不然我会告诉你
No. No, I would've told you.
那你那天晚上在干什么
So what were you doing that night?
-回答我 -老兄
- Answer me! - Hey, man!
-老兄 冷静点 -闭嘴
- Yo, man! Calm your ass-- - Shut up!
你当时在干什么
What were you doing?
我在朋友安妮家过夜
I slept over at my friend Annie's
第二天早上才回来
and I came back the next morning.
应该是中午了吧
More like noon.
我找人跟踪你了
See, I had somebody following you.
我觉得你就在那个宿舍里
What I think is you were at that dorm.
我觉得警♥察♥找上了你 逮捕了你
I think the cops got to you, took you in,
并逼你反水
squeezed your little ass to flip.
现在我要介入
Now I'm about to step in and--
-真是疯了 -是吗
- That's crazy. - Is it?
我疯了吗
Is it-- I'm crazy?
-这有什么难的 -拜托
- I mean how hard can it be? - Come on, man.
快吸 不然我就把她的脸打烂
Do it, or I'ma blow her face off!
我不会为此而死
I'm not dyin' for this, man.
我从没见过一个贩毒的
I've never seen a dope fiend
这么害怕毒品
that's so afraid of dope before.
行 行
Fine. Fine.
我们交易吧
Yo, let's do this deal.
这样不行 张开嘴
Not with this. Open your mouth.
-韦德 -张开嘴
- Wade... - Open your damn mouth!
喂 喂
Hey, hey, hey, yo, hey!
搞什么
What...
行 行
Yeah. All right, all right.
你满意了吗
You happy?
这才像话
Now we're talkin'!
-感觉怎么样 -感觉我们就要变富了
- How's it feel? - Like we're gonna be rich.
把我从这上面解开
Get me off this goddamn pipe.
-我们一起赚钱吧 -好 好
- Let's make some money. - All right, all right.
我不会向你开枪的 亲爱的
Hey, I wasn't gonna shoot you, honey.
别赌气 我得小心 对吧
Come on now. I gotta be careful, right?
我们没事了吧
No hard feelings?
你还好吗 乌巴纳小子
You good, Urbana?
我们交易吧
Yeah, let's do this.
交易吧
Let's do this.
他们一开始约的地方有动静吗
Anything at the house where they had the first meet?
没有 没有动静
No, sir, still quiet.
干得好 谢了 公共信息中心
Good work, thanks. CPIC got a hit
查到了鲁塞克的卧底皮卡
on Ruzek's undercover truck.
这是戴蒙街1500号♥的交通摄像头
So this is from a traffic cam on the 1500 block of Damon,
离这里五英里远
about 5 miles from here.
后面那个就是猛禽皮卡
Yeah, that's the Raptor right there.
看起来他在跟着韦德的车
Looks like he's followin' Wade's car.
-这是什么时候 -半小时前
- All right, when was this? - A half hour ago.
通知其他人
All right, loop in the others.
查查韦德的家人 熟人 看他们里面
Dig into Wade's family, his knowns, see if any of them
谁在戴蒙街上有房♥产
own property or live on Damon.
收到
Copy.
游戏玩完了吗
All right, we done with the games?
能交易了吗
Can we do this now?
你能买♥♥多少
How much can you carry?
20瓶 100片 先这样
20 bottles, 100 tabs. Let's start there.
40罐 你有这么多钱吗
40 jars, you got that?
货在这吗
Is the product here?
给我十分钟
Give me ten minutes.
-亚当 亚当 你还好吗 -我没事
- Adam, Adam are you okay? - I'm okay.
亚当 你为什么那样
Adam, why did you do that--
-你看起来不太好 -我没事
- You don't look good. - I'm fine.
不 亚当 那批货劲太大了
No, Adam, that batch was way too high.
都让我趴下了
It had me on the ground.
天哪 天哪
Oh my God, oh my God, okay--
-亚当 -喂
- Adam. - Yo.
亚当 亚当 亚当
Adam, Adam, Adam, Adam, Adam.
亚当 深呼吸 深呼吸 好吗
Adam, just take deep breaths. Deep breaths, okay?
-深呼吸 -这个
- Deep breaths. - This--
不 我知道 我知道
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表