你可以告诉我们昨晚发生了什么吗
Can you tell us what happened last night?
他那时正要带我去黑暗水域
He was gonna take me to the dark water.
什么黑暗水域
What dark water?
我只知道他要把我带去黑暗水域 杀了我
I knew he was gonna take me to the dark water, kill me.
我必须逃跑 否则就会被他带走
I had to run or else he'd take me.
他又抓了一个男孩
He had a new boy.
继续说 我开免提了
Keep going, I'm putting you on speaker.
所以他才跑 这样他就不会被带到
That's why he ran, so he wouldn't be taken
黑暗水域或者被替换
to the dark water or replaced.
好 克里斯蒂安跟你描述过这个新来的男孩吗
All right, Christian give you a description of this new boy?
没有 这狗♥娘♥养♥的把他关在黑暗空间里
No, son of a bitch kept him in the darkness or blinded him
或者每次去的时候用手电筒让他暂时性失明
with a flashlight whenever he came to visit.
克里斯蒂安对这个小男孩一无所知
Christian couldn't make out anything about the little boy
只知道他又瘦小又害怕 还有年龄与自己相仿
except that he was small, scared, and his age.
那黑暗水域呢
What about this dark water?
克里斯蒂安有没有向你提供任何细节
Did--did Christian give you any details?
有重要线索 "先生"开车带他去过一次
Even better, Sir drove him there once.
他想让克里斯蒂安知道
He wanted Christian to know exactly
如果他不守规矩 他会在哪里被杀
where he'd be killed if he ever misbehaved.
听起来像是采石场 他把那里称之为
Sounds like a quarry, place with a stone tunnel
有石头隧♥道♥的地方
is what he called it.
十有八♥九♥就是了
Can't be that many nearby.
好了 把失踪的人都找出来
All right, so weed out our missings.
重点关注上个月失踪的男孩
Focus on any male child disappeared last month,
年龄 体重和克里斯蒂安相仿
similar age, weight to Christian.
我去找采石场
I'll find the quarry.
-收到警报 有尸体 -我这里也有一具
- Got an alert, a body! - Yeah, I got one here too!
杰 有尸体得到确认了吗
Jay. Any confirmations yet?
不 鉴证科正在联♥系♥联调局的技术人员
No, Forensics is calling in FBI techs.
尸体数量太多 腐烂程度太高
This many bodies and this amount of decay,
他们需要外援协助确认尸体身份
they need help to make an ID.
而且没有一个是最近失踪的
And none of 'em are recent enough to be our missing.
博伊特正在给高层做简报
Voight's briefing the brass.
海莉 如果你想回家
Hailey, if you wanna go home,
就先回去睡几个小时 到时我再打给你
just catch a few hours of sleep, I'll call you.
不 这次不行
No. Not on this one.
等等 你在流血
Hey. Wait a sec. You're bleeding.
-是吗 -是啊
- I am? - Yeah.
没关系
It's all right.
我跟你那里汇合 好吗
I'll see you up there, all right?
好了 现在正式确定是连环犯了
All right, we are officially looking at a serial.
联调局会进行尸检 我们着重找嫌犯
FBI will work the bodies while we stay focused on our offender
和现在被绑♥架♥的儿童
and the current abducted child.
-金 -嗯
- Kim? - Yeah.
队里整合了这些
Team put these together.
这是三名目前失踪 符合我们测写的儿童
These are the three current missings that fit our profile:
七到九岁的男孩
male between the ages of seven to nine.
我们把所有照片都发给了克里斯蒂安
We're getting the photos of each of 'em over to Christian,
希望能有匹配
hoping for a match.
好 那"先生"呢
Okay, and Sir?
根据克里斯蒂安的粗略描述
Well, based on Christian's loose descriptions,
所给的画像与已知的所有
the sketch isn't an exact match
性侵犯都不完全匹配
for any known sex offenders yet.
无论这个男人是谁 他能接触到这些孩子
Well, whoever this man is, he had access to these children.
他怎么找到他们 接近他们
How'd he find them, get close?
我们询问所有能进入那栋房♥子的成年人
We hit everywhere a grown man could've gained access.
学校 公园 脸书群聊 儿童色♥情♥网♥站♥
Schools, parks, Facebook chat groups, child porn sites.
我们分头攻略 一人一个方向
We split 'em up one by one, each take a path.
我们找到"先生" 就找到男孩
We find Sir, we'll find the boy.
行动 等等
Let's go. Wait up, hold on.
海莉 听着 我需要你回到局里
Hailey, listen, I want you to get back to 21,
约翰·拉金
Jon Larkin.
我知道他的不在场证明成立
I mean, I know his alibi checks out,
但他声称只有四人
but he's claiming only four people
能进入那栋房♥子
had access to that house.
-整个公♥司♥只有四个人 -对 没错
- Four in the entire firm. - Yeah, exactly.
给他施压 我们需要更多线索
Press him. We need more.
好
All right.
你的公♥司♥有两百名员工 你却说
Your firm has 200 employees and you're telling me
只有四个人能进去
only four people had access?
-这怎么可能 -我为什么在这里
- How is that even possible? - Why the hell am I here?
你什么都没告诉我
You haven't told me anything.
我在这待了一整晚
I've been here all night.
我没睡觉 我没吃东西 只喝了可乐
I haven't slept, I haven't been given anything but a Coke
和一个陈年三明治
and a months-old turkey sandwich.
如果你想让我帮忙 你得告诉我发生了什么
If you want my help, you need to tell me what's going on.
一个小男孩被绑♥架♥关在那个房♥子里
A young boy was kidnapped and held in that house.
他被折磨 并性♥虐♥待
He was tortured and abused terribly.
而且不止他一个 我们还找到了七具尸体
And he's not the only one. We found seven other bodies.
-什么 -所以抱歉 我根本不在乎
- What? - So forgive me if I don't care
你只喝了一罐可乐
that all you've had is a Coca-Cola.
我不明白
I don't understand, um,
这个人之前也干过这种事吗
this person has done this before?
-你怎么知道 -因为我找到了尸体
- How do you know? - Because I found the bodies,
我帮忙把尸体从水里捞出来
and I helped lift them out of the water.
我需要名字 否则你别想走
I need those names or you don't leave.
拜托 拜托跟我解释下
Please-- please, explain to me.
这个人真的杀了那些男孩吗
This person really killed all those boys?
布洛芬
你只需要一些睡眠
You just need some sleep.
不不不 来人
No, no, no, no. Help!
我需要帮助
I need help!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我承受不了
I couldn't take it.
我在审问室 嫌犯大量出血
I'm in the interview room, suspect's bleeding out.
自残 我需要帮助
Self-inflicted. I need help.
好 好了 好
Okay. Okay, okay.
5021紧急情况 派救护车
50-21, emergency, roll an ambulance
来21分局 二楼
to the 21st district, second floor.
自杀未遂
Attempted suicide.
我来
I got it.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened.
我觉得我听到他了
I think I heard him.
没事
It's ok.
我 我觉得 我觉得我听到他了
I--I think-- I think I heard him.
没事
All right, it's okay.
天哪 听好了 我们得扶他起来
Oh, God. Okay, we got to get him up.
小心血 别踩了
Watch the blood! Don't step on it.
小心 继续按压
Careful-- keep applying pressure.
慢点
Easy.
到底发生了什么
What the hell happened?
他们在查看监控
They'll look at the footage.
我 我搜了他的身 我...
I--I searched him. I th--I--
我觉得我搜了 我搜他身了吗
I think I searched him. Did I search him?
海莉 你跟我一起在楼下搜的
Hailey, you searched him downstairs with me.
我们很仔细地搜了他的身
We did a thorough search of him.
他身上什么也没有
He came up here clean.
你不记得了吗
You don't remember that?
约翰活着到医院了
Hey. Jon made it to Med.
医生说有希望救活 你及时发现了他
And the doctors are hopeful that you got to him in time.
-我应该预见这一切 -不 海莉
- I should have seen it. - No, Hailey,
事件响应小组发现审讯室有颗螺丝松了
IRT found a jagged screw in the interrogation room.
他从桌上拔了下来 你无法预见
He pulled it from a table. You could not have seen it.
不 这事怪我 我应该预见
No, this is on me. I should've seen it.
我跟他说了死亡屋
I told him about the death house.
我说了那些死去的男孩 我应该预见的
I told him about the dead boys. I should have seen it.
杰 他变了
Jay, he changed.
他开始给我施压 索取信息
He started pressing me for info--
-海莉 慢点 -不 听着
- Hailey, slow down-- - No, listen!
他开始给我施压 索取信息 我却忽略了 好吗
He started pressing me for info and I missed it, okay?
我 我听到他切割
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表