但我们不能行动 你没有权力
But we can't move. You don't have it.
这些证据还不足以申请逮捕令
This is not enough for an arrest warrant.
他要杀了我的线人
He's gonna kill my CI!
那就好好保护她 我不会轻易办这个案子
Then protect her, but I'm not jumping on this case.
你不办也得办
Yes, you are.
你再说一遍
Excuse me?
你是最年轻的复杂案件检控科主管
You're the youngest head of Complex Prosecution.
我正在拱手给你一个大好前程
I'm handing you your career.
芝加哥最大的贩毒集团下属毒品交易组织
The biggest cartel-affiliated DTO in Chicago.
如果我们现在行动 我会把伊斯卡诺交给你
We move now, I will hand you Escano.
我去给你找账簿 帮你找到藏货屋
I'll find you ledgers. I'll find you the stash house.
我会给你足够的毒品照片让你发给新闻媒体
I'll find you more smack than you can fit in a press photo.
我会帮你拿下贩毒集团的人头
And I'll get you cartel heads.
我会让伊斯卡诺老实招供
I will make Escano sing to me.
如果你不帮我
Or if you don't...
我保证会找联邦探员
I promise you I will find a fed.
贿赂他
I'll bribe him.
软磨硬泡
I'll squeeze him.
逼到他答应我的要求
I will force him until I'm moving.
等我抓到伊斯卡诺
And when I get Escano,
我会让上头知道你无视了这次抓人机会
I'll make sure the ivory tower knows that you passed,
知道你白白浪费了纳税人的钱
that you wasted every dollar of city money
且颗粒无收
and didn't recover a cent.
我会让你颜面扫地
I will humiliate you.
你那可悲的事业才开始六个月
Six months into your sad, little career,
你就得出去找工作了
you'll be out looking for a job.
-我听说过你的办事风格 -是吗
- I've heard of you. - Yeah?
那你应该知道我说到做到
Then you know I'm good for it.
我不会变戏法
I'm not magic.
我没法给你弄到逮捕令 天王老子也做不到
I can't get you an arrest warrant--no one can.
但我会给你申请文件搜查令
But I'll get you documentary search warrants
搜查伊斯卡诺名下所有财产
on every property linked to Escano.
多谢
Thank you.
芝加哥警署
Chicago PD!
我们有搜查令 要搜查这里
We have a warrant to search the premises!
有人在里面吗
Anybody in here?
-警♥察♥ 我们有搜查令 -我在移♥动♥ 我在移♥动♥
- Police! Search warrant! - I'm moving, I'm moving, I'm moving.
里屋没人
Back room's clear.
找到笔记本了
Got tech.
-装起来贴上标签 -明白
- Bag it and tag it. - Got it.
所有人听着
All right, everybody, listen up!
我要你们坚守阵地 直到伊斯卡诺被押送出来
I want you to hold back until we escort Escano out!
-收到 -出发
- Copy. - Let's go.
芝加哥警署 开门
Chicago PD! Open up!
开门 伊斯卡诺
Open up, Escano!
我们知道你在里面 快点
We know you're in there! Come on!
伊斯卡诺
Escano?
我是博伊特警长
It's Sergeant Voight!
快出来 我们有搜查令
Come on out. We got a warrant.
伊斯卡诺
Escano?
伊斯卡诺
Escano?
博伊特 博伊特你那边安全吗
Voight? Voight, you clear?
到底出什么事了
What the hell happened?
我是G5021 派救护车到拉辛街的卡拉波烘焙坊
5021 George, roll me an ambo to Cárabo on Racine.
有一名男性被刺伤
I got a male, stab wound.
收到G5021 救护车已出发
Copy, 5021 George. Ambo en route.
拿去
Here.
-警长 怎么样 -退回去
- Sarge, good? - Get back.
任何人都不准进入
No one steps inside.
-是 长官 -去 快去
- Yes, sir. - Go! Go.
去搜查街区
Go clear the block.
所有人退后
Everybody, back.
设立四个街区的警戒区
Set up a four-block perimeter.
特鲁迪 我要你马上给安全屋的
Trudy, I need you to call Anna's protection detail
保护安娜的安保打电♥话♥
at the safe house right now.
让他们看看她 然后立马给我回电♥话♥
You have them check on her, then you call me right back.
只许用固定电♥话♥
Only use a landline.
-怎么样了 杰 -救护车五分钟后到
- Talk to me, Jay! - Ambo's five minutes out.
好了 好了 躺好 别动
Stop, stop. Lie still. Just be still.
你失血太多了
You're losing too much blood.
安娜捅了我
Anna stabbed me.
安娜捅了我
Anna stabbed me.
特鲁迪
Trudy.
安娜不见了 汉克
Anna's gone, Hank.
驻守的警♥察♥说她去洗澡了
Officers said she went to take a shower.
她说想一个人待着
She said she needed some time.
洗澡水还开着
The water was still running.
他们刚去检查 她就不见了
They just went and checked, and she's gone.
她一定是从窗户逃出去的
She must have left through the window.
我来 让我来
I got it. I got it.
天哪
Oh, God.
坚持住 不行 你不会就这么死了
Come on, no. You're not dying like this.
坚持住 救护车怎么还不来
Hang on! Where the hell's that ambo?
G5021 救护车到哪了
5021 George, where's my ambo at?
G5021 还有三分钟
5021 George, three minutes out.
太慢了 加油 撑住
That's too much time! Come on, hang on!
坚持住 别睡
Come on, hang on.
加油 你给我坚持住 你不能就这样死掉
Hang on. You hang on. You're not gonna die like this.
别睡
Stay with me.
别睡啊
Stay with me!
醒醒
Stay with me.
拜托 别睡 醒醒
Come on. Come on, stay with me.
撑住
Come on!
别死
Fight!
-可以进去搜了吗 -不行
- Clear to search? - No.
除了我的部下谁都不准进去
No one goes inside but my team.
这是犯罪现场 拉上警戒线
It's a crime scene. Put the tape up.
-明白 -走吧
- Copy that. - Let's go.
怎么了 我们听到了无线电呼叫
What happened? We heard the radio call.
伊斯卡诺被人捅了 就在我们到达之前
Escano was stabbed. Happened before we got there.
你们和杰一起处理现场
Look, just work the scene with Jay.
听好了
Listen to me.
案发现场不准其他人入内
No one else goes inside that place.
我们内部解决这件事 不记录在案
We do this in-house, off the books.
-为什么不记录 -我说不要记录在案
- Why off the books? - Off the books.
按我说的做
Just keep it off.
安娜
Anna?
安娜
Anna?
天哪
Oh, man.
安娜 你在吗
Anna, are you here?
安娜
Anna?
你好 玛利亚
Hi, Maria.
我是芝加哥警署的汉克·博伊特警长
This is Sergeant Hank Voight with the Chicago Police.
安娜在你那吗
Is Anna there?
好 我知道你在照看她的儿子拉法
Okay, look, I know you're watching her son, Rafa.
如果你看到安娜或者有她的消息
If you see Anna, you hear from her,
我要你马上打这个号♥码给我
I want you to call me back immediately at this number,
只能打给我 不能找外面的警♥察♥
and only me, not the cops outside.
你明白了吗
Do you understand?
不不不 她... 不不
No, no, no, no, she--no, no.
她没事
She's okay.
只是她可能有危险
It's just, uh, she could be in danger.
所以我需要跟她谈谈
That's why I need to talk to her.
是的
Yeah.
不论她跟你说什么
So w-whatever she says to you,
我要你打给我 只能打给我
I want you to call me and only me.
你明白了吗
You understand?
好的 谢谢你
Great. Thank you.
安娜在哪
Where's Anna?
等等 你得告诉我
Hold on. You're gonna talk to me.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表