博伊特的GPS位置
the night Roy Walton disappeared.
非常出色警务工作
Damn good police work,
这既悲哀 也很讽刺
which is either tragic or ironic.
我不确定是哪个
I'm not sure which.
我一直在找这整件事的
I've been searching for the fault lines
薄弱处 努力找到突破点
in this whole thing, trying to find my way in.
结果发现是你
And it's you.
一直以来都是你
It was always you.
是吗 我是薄弱环节吗
Is that right? I'm your weakest link?
不
No.
不 不是薄弱
No, it's not weakness.
是正直
It's decency.
很有可能 杰 你人品太好
It's possible, Jay, that you're too good
这个世界配不上你
for this world we operate in.
你真的很爱海莉·厄普顿 对吧
You truly love Hailey Upton, don't you?
你必须得保护她 你必须得同流合污
You had to protect her. You had to fall in line.
在此过程中 你成了一场
And in the process, you became a full partner
掩藏犯罪的同犯
in the cover-up of a crime.
所以接下去会这样
So here's what's gonna happen.
我给你个选择
I'm gonna give you a choice.
选择一 我逮捕你和海莉
Option one, I arrest you and Hailey.
我保证 我能立案
I promise you, I will make the case.
或选择二
Or option two,
你帮我拿下我真正想要的人
you help me take down the man I really want...
汉克·博伊特
Hank Voight.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表