Just stay with me. Look at me.
5021 我要的救护车呢
5021, where the hell is my ambo?
你觉得怎么样
How do you feel?
还好
Uh, okay.
你差点死了
You almost died.
你的胃里有70个装满海♥洛♥因♥的气球
You had 70 balloons filled with heroin in your stomach.
而且他们用的是真正的气球
And they used actual balloons.
不是派对气球 所以它们爆了也不足为奇
Wasn't party balloons, so it's no wonder they burst.
他们是谁 是他们强迫你的吗
Who are they? Did they force you?
-你们抓到他们了吗 -没有 他们跑了
- Did you arrest them? - No, they ran.
这些是什么人 薇拉
Who are these men, Willa?
我们怎样才能找到他们
How do we find them?
我们以贩毒罪名逮捕了你
We have you on drug trafficking.
你向芝加哥走私了大量海♥洛♥因♥
You were trafficking a mass amount of heroin into Chicago.
这罪量刑很重
That's heavy jail time.
这些人还枪杀了试图帮助你的
These men also shot and killed the bus driver
巴士司机
who was trying to help you.
那可是重罪谋杀
That's felony murder.
所以你现在除了跟我们合作
So you don't have the luxury to not cooperate
别无选择
with us right now.
他们到底是谁
Who are they?
我不认识那个开枪杀司机的人
Uh, I don't know the one who shot that driver.
他叫马特奥 但我昨天以前没见过他
His name is Mateo, but I hadn't seen him before yesterday.
好 那另一个呢
Okay. And the other one?
你认识他吗 是他雇的你吗
Him, you know? He recruited you?
这些信息要拼凑起来并不难
It's not hard to piece together.
这就是毒贩做的事 他们把你当牛一样利用
This is what traffickers do. They use you like cattle.
不管他承诺了你什么 他都不是个好人
Whatever he promised you, he is not a good man.
不 他是
Yeah, he is.
薇拉 你差点就要死了
Willa, you were going to die.
-是他救了我 -在旅馆房♥间里吗
- And he saved me. - In the motel room.
这就是你要说的吗 他救了你吗
Is that what you're saying? He helped you?
是的 我
Yeah. I--
在飞机上我就知道出事了
I knew something was wrong on the plane.
他 我不舒服
He--I didn't feel right,
我给他打了电♥话♥
so I--I called him,
他们立马就来找我了
and they met me last minute.
那个司机想来帮我
But then that driver offered to help,
我
and I just--
我不应该同意的 可是我
I shouldn't have said yes, but I--
然后马特奥想帮我取出毒品
then Mateo wanted to cut the drugs out.
他试过了 还有另一个人也是 他帮了我
He tried, and the other man, he--he helped me.
在关键时刻 他帮助了我 他做得对
When it mattered, he helped me. He--he did the right thing.
这不叫做得对
That is not the right thing.
不 我了解他 他是个好人
No, I know who he is. He's a good person.
我什么都不想告诉你们了
I don't want to tell you anything else.
我们会起诉你的 你明白吗
We are gonna charge you. Do you understand that?
那我要我的律师 我不会再说了
Then I want a lawyer. I'm done talking.
很抱歉 但我言尽于此
I'm sorry, but I'm done.
好 还有什么线索
Okay, what else we got?
没有摄像头
Well, we got zero on cams.
所以没有拍到马特奥
Don't have eyes on Mateo
或招骡贩子从旅馆逃跑的影像
or the recruiter's run from the motel.
薇拉说他们是分头跑的
Willa said that they split up.
没错 我们可以继续追查
Right. We can keep hitting.
很有可能其中一个
It was possible that one of them
跳上了公共交通工具
hopped on public transport,
而且我们还在旅馆房♥间
and we still got the fingerprints
和车里找到了指纹
from the motel room and the car.
显示他们没有记录在案
They're not on record.
那毒品走私那头呢
What about the drug trafficking angle?
这些家伙
Yeah, these guys,
这么说吧 他们没什么经验
they're inexperienced, let's just say.
在她肚子里发现的派对气球
The party balloons found in her stomach,
只包了一层
they were wrapped one time.
没有证据表明薇拉以前
I mean, there's no evidence that Willa's even done
干过这种事
anything like this before.
在她的飞行记录中
There's no other trip log
没有其他到来源地的旅行记录
to a source city in her flight history.
感觉事情一下子升级了很多
Thing feels small scale to the extreme.
好的 所以薇拉乘飞机去塞多纳
Okay, so Willa takes a flight to Sedona.
有人在那里见了她 或者她自己开车
Someone meets her there or she drives herself
去了图森或菲尼克斯
to Tucson or Phoenix.
她吞下毒品 然后飞回来
She ingests the drugs and then flies back
避开80号♥公路上的州缉毒队
to avoid state interdiction teams on 80
这样她就不会因毒驾被抓
so she's not caught driving in drugs.
这些家伙赚了很多钱
And these dudes make bank.
我们在薇拉肚子里就发现了五万块毒品
There was nearly 50k found in Willa's belly.
所以这些人中肯定有一个
So one of these guys has to have
在亚利桑那州有很好的人脉
a pretty good connection in Arizona.
查这个线索
Chase it.
先把他们的照片发给缉毒局
Let's get their faces over to DEA.
或许我们走运 他们见过这个人
Maybe we get lucky and they've seen this guy.
同时 再查查薇拉
Meanwhile, let's dig into Willa.
她会是解开这两个人身份之谜的钥匙
She's going to be our key to ID'ing these two guys.
肯定是出于爱才会如此保护他们
You don't protect someone like that unless you love 'em.
查查她是怎么认识这位招骡贩子的
Let's find out how she knows this recruiter.
这是什么
Okay, so what is this?
出路
A way out.
你想用这个作为诺斯的黑料吗
You want to use this as dirt on North?
普拉特查过他
Platt dug into him.
这不可能是最好的办法
This can't possibly be the best move.
这是唯一的办法 诺斯现在有尸体了
It's the only move. North has a body now.
如果他像我认为的那么厉害
If he's good, which I think he is,
他会以此来立案
he's going to build a case around it.
这种情况下我们最好的出路
Our best way out from under this--
就是让他放弃这个案子 我知道 但
To get him to drop the case. Yeah, I get it, but...
但是什么
But what?
这不道德
Well, this is unethical,
也无法保证这能有用
and there's no guarantee it's actually going to work.
你觉得我们能找到一条干净
Did you think we were gonna find a clean,
道德的出路吗
ethical way out of this?
不
No.
不 应该没有
No, I guess not.
如果这是唯一的办法 那我们就开始行动
If this is all we got, then we'll move on it.
-杰 你不用 -我们开始行动
- Jay you don't-- - Let's move on it.
能给我支烟吗
Hey, can I bum a smoke?
你是谁
Who are you?
有关系吗 能给我一支吗
Does it matter? Can I just get one?
我能来点吗
Hey, can I get in?
不行 我没多少
Nah, I don't have much.
别这样 我给你钱 我有几块钱
Come on. I--I can pay you. I got a couple bucks.
几块钱 算了吧
A couple bucks? No.
那你想要什么
What the hell do you want?
不要 我没想要你什么
Nothing. I don't want anything from you.
别这样
Come on.
你过来坐我旁边
You came, and you sat next to me
像个小孩一样要烟抽
like a little boy begging for something.
我不傻
I'm not an idiot.
我知道你想要什么
I know exactly what you want.
你让我舒服了 我也让你舒服
You get me well, I'll get you well.
我保证这会是很好的交易
I'll make it a real good trade for you, I promise.
我们去哪 你没吸你那份
Where are we going? You didn't get yours.
走吧 我知道这边有个安静的地方
Come on, I know someplace quiet over here.
要毒品吗
Looking to score?
-你有什么 -走吧 伙计
- What you got? - Come on, man.
相信我
Trust me.
你要什么
What you need?
-你有冰♥毒♥吗 -有
- You got ice? - Yeah.
你有二十块钱吗
Uh, you got a 20?
我不会给你钱
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表