Cause that's what the hell it looks like
看起来就是这样
based off all these damn IDs.
如果要我来看这些事实
I mean, if I'm the one that's looking at the facts,
你早就进号♥子了 除非你告诉我真♥相♥
you about as good as gone unless you tell me otherwise.
他是谁
Who is he?
和你一起抢劫的男人是谁
Who's the man doing all these damn robberies with you?
给我他的名字
Gimme a name.
我没什么要说的
I have nothing to say.
我完全忽视了这一点
I completely missed this.
我信了她说的每一个字
I believed every word that came out of her mouth,
从悲痛到震惊 感觉太真实了
from the grief to the shock-- it all felt real.
是啊 她演得不错
Yeah, well, she's good.
"芮珂尔·兰德里"是谁
2016年至今
"芮珂尔·兰德里"
地点 伊利诺伊州芝加哥
发色 金色
角色 兰德里设计公♥司♥所有人
好了 我们还知道什么
All right, what else do we have?
看起来像个骗子演员
Looks like a con artist.
寻找目标 动手 得手 离开
Picks a mark, spins her yarn, scores and leaves town.
丹妮丝·墨菲
Denise Murphy.
2015年11月 丹妮丝的外科医生男友
November, 2015, Denise's surgeon boyfriend
给底特律警方提交了报告
files a report with Detroit PD.
丹妮丝开着他价值18万的奔驰逃跑了
Denise made off in his $180,000 Mercedes.
她和车下落不明
Her and the car were never recovered.
她的过往里一定有一堆破碎的心
Must be a trail of broken hearts in her past,
和掏空的钱包
empty wallets.
布伦特是个大目标 六千万
And Brent was big game, I mean, 60 mil.
-她的确签了婚前财产协议 -她签了婚前财产协议
- She did sign a prenup. - She signed a prenup?
布伦特有家族财产
Brent comes from family money,
婚前财产协议可能就是常见的那种
prenup is likely par for the course.
这可能是个长线骗局
This would've been a long-game con.
可能她被惹怒了
Okay, so maybe she gets annoyed,
不想再和布伦特在一起了
she doesn't want to be with Brent anymore,
她想逃走
she wants out,
所她勾搭了一个抢劫者来快速解决
so she hooks up with a robbery crew for fast cash.
发生了一些意外 那个抢劫者变贪心了
Something goes wrong, the crew gets greedy,
他们把她当成了目标
they see her as a mark.
如果我们能找到证据 这都有可能
All possible if we find proof.
到底谁是那个罪犯
Look, who the hell is the offender?
他应该是她生活中那些人中的一个
He's gonna be in her life-- in one of 'em.
所以去深挖她的每个身份 找到这个人
So dig through her IDs and find him.
"芮珂尔·兰德里"是谁
这看起来太真实了
I mean, they all look damn good,
这些护照 驾照 身份证
these passports, licenses, state IDs.
看起来很真 但其实是假的
They look real, but they're real fake.
我们知道 你知道她本名吗
That we know. Do you have a birth name?
不知道 但我发现了这个
No. But I found something...
这些看起来都像真的 对吧
Now, they all look real, right?
芮珂尔·伊丽莎白·兰德里
印刷字体很精致
Printing's exquisite
但在照片上用力过度 看到了吗
but they tried too hard on the photos. See?
看不出来
Assume we don't.
美国
背景
The backgrounds.
那些是真实用于
Those are legitimate backgrounds
护照照片的背景 但问题是
used in passport photos, but the problem is
那家公♥司♥几年前破产了
that company bellied up a few years ago,
所以这种背景已经不用了
and they're not used anymore.
产品卖♥♥光了
Products were sold off.
卖♥♥光了 给个人的吗
Sold off? To individuals?
正是
Exactly.
我找到了给她做假证的人
I found who's been making her fakes.
这是我想听的 告诉我你找到了地址
That's what I like to hear. Tell me we got an address.
当然
Oh, yeah.
有监控
Cams.
做你该做的
Do what you gotta do.
芝加哥警署 开门
Chicago PD, open on up!
别动
Hey, hey, hey! Stop.
我有搜查令
I already got a warrant.
何不邀请我进去呢
Why don't you just invite me inside, huh?
-里面还有人吗 -没有
- Anybody else here? - No.
后退 面朝我 往后退
Walk backwards. You face me. Back up.
凯文 我们在往你那走 我进屋了
Kev, we're moving toward you. I'm in the house.
收到
Copy that.
坐下
Sit down.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
铐那里 快点
Right there. Come on.
阿克塞尔 你好
Axel, what up?
你知道我们要来吗 你还叫阿克塞尔吗
Were you expecting us? Do you still go by Axel?
还是你的房♥租上的安德鲁·卡伦
Or is it Andrew Caren like it says on your lease?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
听着 老兄 我们可以把这里的东西都清一遍
Listen man. We can inventory this whole place.
你已经要坐牢了 只是多久的问题
You're already going away-- it's just a matter of how long,
所以你最好告诉我们
so you might as well talk to us.
看看这个 阿克塞尔 看看这个
Look at that. Axel, look at that.
这是我们来这里的原因
That's why we're here.
芮珂尔·伊丽莎白·兰德里
丝黛拉·简·詹姆斯
丹妮丝·安·墨菲
这个人 你帮她做了三个身份
Her right there-- you made her three IDs.
你记得吗
You remember that?
她叫什么名字
What's her name?
看来你认识她 我看得出来你认识她
Looks like you know her. I can tell you know her.
我要听她的真名
I want her real name.
-为什么 她怎么了 -她麻烦大了
- Why? What happened to her? - She's in trouble.
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yeah.
天啊
Oh, God.
快告诉我 阿克塞尔 看着我
Yeah, I need you to talk to me--Axel look at me.
她需要你告诉我
She needs you to talk to me.
只有这样我们才能帮她
That's the only way that we're gonna help her.
他找到她了吗
Did he find her?
我跟她说过芝加哥太近了
I told her Chicago was too close.
我跟她说过他会找到她的
I-I told her he would find her here.
谁 谁会找到她
Who? Who would find her?
她是谁
Who is she?
手伸过来
Let me see those.
我见过你这样
I saw it.
我把你从阁楼拉出来
When I pulled you out the crawlspace
我让你和我在一起
and I asked you to be in the moment with me,
你照做了 你出来了
you did. You came out.
我见过这样的你
I saw it.
那时候我不知道那是什么
I didn't realize what it was,
但你以前经历过这些
but you have been in situations like this before.
被暴♥力♥包围
Around violence.
一对夫妇
A couple.
没钱 瘾君子
No money, addicts...
尽力想把孩子养大
trying to raise a kid.
是个女孩
A girl.
15岁时她只能辍学
By the time she's 15, has to drop out of school
去打工 帮忙贴补家用
to work, help keep the lights on.
她遇到一个年纪大一些的家伙
She meets an older guy.
她很漂亮
She's pretty.
说不清那个老家伙
And it's hard to say what that older guy
想对一个15岁的孩子做什么
wants to do with a 15-year-old,
但是等她到了18岁 她变厉害了
but by the time she's 18, she's tough.
她跑了
Escapes.
那女孩
That girl--
驾驶证
莉莉·安·米切尔
莉莉·安·米切尔
Lily Ann Mitchell.
就是你
You.
你没骗人 也没离开
You didn't grift men or leave town...
收获很大 是吧
make a big score, did you?
不 你做不到
No, you couldn't.
阿克塞尔说你连假身份证的钱都付不起
Axel said you could barely afford your fake IDs.
我就不信你的本意是开着
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表