西奥 放下赎金
Theo, drop the money, please.
西奥 放下赎金 赶紧
Theo, drop the money. Do it now.
做吧
Do it.
西奥 按他说的做
Theo, do as he says.
慢慢放下
Drop it nice and easy.
-好 好的 -你把钱放下了吗
- Okay, okay. - Did you leave the money?
赶紧放下钱 否则这姑娘就死了
Do it now or the girl dies.
好 好的
Okay, okay, All right.
好 好的
Okay. Okay, okay.
我放好了
Okay, I did it.
走开
Walk away.
接着走 跨过桥
Keep walking across the bridge.
你敢停下 我们就杀了她
You stop, we kill her.
好 她在哪 她在哪
Okay, where is she? Where--where is she?
西奥 快走
Theo, move.
走
Go.
有人 从溜冰场步行过来
Movement, coming from the skating rink on-foot.
是兰尼 他在靠近
It's Lennie. He's approaching.
警长 他们耍了我们 她根本不在这里
Sarge, they played us. She was never here.
凯文 战术小组到马奎特公园了吗
Kev, is Tact at Marquette Park?
还剩30秒
30 seconds out.
她不在这里 如果我们跟丢他
She's not here. If we lose him--
亚当 待在原地 不要跟踪
Adam, stay where you are. Do not follow.
她不在这里 我不能跟丢他
She's not here. I'm not gonna lose him.
我不能失去她
I'm not losing her.
亚当
Adam!
亚当 你在干什么 亚当 停下
Adam what are you doing? Adam, Adam, stop.
我们走
Let's go.
走
Move!
不 不不不
No. No, no. No, no.
不
No.
马奎特停车场没人
Lot on Marquette is empty.
战术小组寻找了货车 但没在那里
Tact's searching for the van but it's not there.
他们根本没监视这里
They never had eyes.
不能让他逃了
Couldn't let him get away.
我说了让你停下
I told you to stop.
我说了 我们可以跟踪他
I told you, we could have followed him--
去哪 金 去哪
To where, Kim? To where?
他根本没打算回到玛凯拉身边
He was never going back to Makayla.
她也没在这里
She was never gonna be here.
他们打算拿上钱就逃
They were gonna take the money and run.
这种案子总会演变成这样
That's what was always gonna happen.
我告诉了你会变成这样
And I told you that's what was gonna happen,
但你不听我的
but you didn't listen to me.
你不听我的是因为她是你女儿 对吧
You didn't listen because she's your daughter, right?
-所以你不听 -是你不听我的
- So you didn't listen. - You don't listen to me.
你从不听我说 亚当
You never listen to me, Adam.
你从不听我的 见鬼
You never listen to me, damn it.
现在她不见了
And now she's gone.
-喂 -她不见了
- Hey! - She's gone!
-她根本没来过这里 -她来过
- She was never here. - She was!
-够了 -你不...
- That's enough! - You didn't--
这事不关乎你俩
This is not about you.
别吵了
Stop it.
听着
Look, listen. Hey.
可能他们没带玛凯拉来
It's possible they didn't bring Makayla
是因为他们打算之后在其他地方放了她
'cause they were planning on releasing her somewhere else
一个他们知道没有警♥察♥的地方
where they knew there'd be no cops.
听着 还有希望
Look, hope is not lost.
你得投入现在的状况去调查
'Kay, you gotta be in this moment right now,
懂吗
you understand me?
这些人是为了钱 所以还有时间
These men did this for money, so there is still time.
我找到手♥机♥了
I got the phone.
有条信息 "你拿到钱了吗"
There's a message, "You get the money?"
好 好
Okay. Okay.
我们不知道
Look, we don't know.
我们不知道他们是打算拿到钱
We don't know if they were planning on releasing Makayla
放了玛凯拉还是杀她 我们不知道
when they got the money or killing, we don't know.
我们不能回信
We can't text back.
打给普拉特 让她定位那个
So call Platt, have her ping that burner
-发那条信息的手♥机♥位置 -好
- that sent that message. - Yeah.
朱利叶斯肯定得开机才能检查信息
Look, Julius is gonna have to turn his phone on to check.
所以去马奎特公园 赶紧找
So head to Marquette Park, start searching.
我就在你身后
I'm right behind you.
汉克 一次性电♥话♥还是关机
Hank, burners are still off.
最后的定位是马奎特公园
Last tower hit was Marquette Park.
他肯定得移♥动♥
He's gotta be mobile.
他不可能走得那么快
There's no other way he's moving so fast.
他在那货车里 而且车很显眼
He's in that van, and it's conspicuous.
我去调所有监控和交通摄像头
I'll pull every POD and traffic cam.
巡警和战术小队已经出发
Patrol and Tact's branching out.
对 还要盯着
Yeah, well, get eyes on
马奎特附近所有工业大楼
all the industrial stretches off of Marquette too--
他可能停在街边去找掩护
he could've pulled off the street to try to find cover.
收到
Copy that.
金 74街和马奎特有一个仓库
Kim, there's a storage lot on 74th and Marquette.
74街和马奎特的停车场没有人
Lot on 74th and Marquette is empty.
他们不在这里 货车不在这里
They're not here, the van isn't here.
金 交通摄像头有发现
Kim, we got a hit on a traffic cam.
蓝色雪佛兰闯了一个红灯
A blue Chevy van ran through a red light,
74街和沃克街
74th and Walker.
时间是那条短♥信♥后十分钟
Was ten minutes after the text.
听好了
Listen up.
我们收到两个连续的定位
We got two consecutive pings
在距离你北边的半个街区 伯吉斯
a half block north from you, Burgess.
收到 收到
Copy, copy, copy!
汉克 之后就找不到 他没过75街
Hank, I lose him after that. He doesn't cross 75th.
那意味着他就在那里 他还在那里
That means he's there. That means he's still there.
肯定是
He's gotta be.
一次性电♥话♥刚开机
Burner just turned on.
74街和高街
74th and Highland.
东南角 他就在那个街区
Southeast corner-- he's somewhere on that block.
我们马上到
We're right on top of it.
这是唯一的入口 去拿锤头
All right, this is the only entrance, get the hammer.
-拿到了吗 -一二三
- You got it? - One, two, three.
-金 你听到了吗 -嗯
- Kim, you hear that? - Yeah.
兰尼 你在哪
Yo, Lennie, where are you?
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
赶紧接电♥话♥ 给我回电
Answer your damn phone. Hit me back.
老兄 赎金应该现在已经交完了
Hey, man, the drop should've happened by now.
应该现在听到消息了
Should've heard something by now, man.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不能再等了
I can't wait anymore.
我打算干掉那孩子 离开这里
I'm gonna get rid of the kid and get out of here.
给我个理由不杀你 给我个理由不杀你
Give me a reason. Give me a reason.
玛凯拉
Makayla!
不不
No, no, no.
不
No, no.
玛凯拉
Makayla?
不
No.
玛凯拉
Makayla.
玛凯拉
Makayla!
金 你找到她了吗
Kim, do you have her?
玛凯拉 玛凯拉
Makayla. Makayla.
金 告诉我
Kim, talk to me.
玛凯拉 快醒醒
Makayla, I need you to wake up.
玛凯拉
Makayla.
妈妈
Mom?
你没事了 好吗
You're okay, okay?
我来了 一切都会没事的
I'm here now. Everything is okay.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表