5021H
50-21 Henry.
总部 总部 有人向警♥察♥开火
10-1. 10-1. Shots fired at the police.
罪犯穿过仓库向南边逃走了
Offender fleeing southbound through the warehouse.
我们正在追赶
We are in pursuit.
收到 5021H
Copy 50-21 Henry.
支援人员正在赶来
Backup en route.
我们需要支援 我们被困在这了
We need help here. We're pinned down.
我在移♥动♥ 我在移♥动♥
I'm moving. I'm moving.
巴蒂斯塔
Bautista!
这把枪很适合你啊 哥们
That piece looks real good on you, homes.
放下武器 趴在地上
Drop your weapon and get on the ground.
你不适合当警♥察♥
You ain't one of them.
我知道你不是
I know you're not.
最后一次机会 哥们
Last chance, homey.
趴在地上
On the ground now.
你没这个本事
You ain't got it in you.
5021H 罪犯倒地
50-21, Henry. Offender down.
你让你的继父坐上了轮椅
Put your stepfather in a wheelchair?
没有
Nah.
我让他陷入了昏迷
I put him in a coma.
之后他才坐了轮椅
Then he moved to the wheelchair.
他经常打我妈妈
He was beating up my mom,
我只是做了一个男人该做的事
and I did what a man needs to do.
那时你14岁
At 14.
是的
Yeah.
你还伤害过其他人吗
You ever hurt anybody else?
有过
Yeah.
不过都是些罪有应得的人
No one who didn't deserve it.
你为什么想做警♥察♥
Why do you wanna be a cop?
我知道你不是去付罚单的罚款
I know you weren't paying off your parking tickets.
你在这件事上对我说谎了
You lied to me about that.
还有住址的事情上你也说谎了
You lied to us about where you lived.
你认识巴蒂斯塔 但你没有说
You knew Bautista, and you didn't say.
我知道你烧了黑帮纹身
And I know you're burning off gang tats.
对
Yeah.
我14岁时纹上了这个纹身
You know, I got this tat when I was 14.
在少管所时洗掉了
I burned it off in juvie.
还有我妈妈
And my ma?
她开了一家小店
She runs the store.
那些占领了街区的混♥蛋♥
And the fools that claim the block--
向她收保护费
they charge her protection tax.
所以她需要钱
And she needed the cash.
我就是在那长大
That's where I was.
没错 我认识巴蒂斯塔
And yes, I knew Bautista,
但警♥察♥不应该认识这样的混♥蛋♥
but cops ain't supposed to know fools like that,
不应该住在我那个街区
or live where I live.
你为什么不告诉我呢
Why wouldn't you tell me any of that?
告诉你
Tell you?
信任你
And--and trust you?
就像你现在这样信任我吗
Like you're showing me right now?
我的世界不是非黑即白
My world ain't black and white,
我知道你无法理解这一点
and I get you can't understand that.
试试看
Try me.
我不是傻子
I'm not an idiot.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你问我这些问题是有原因的
There's a reason you're asking me these questions.
你就做你该做的事吧
So you do what you gotta do.
在我暴揍我继父之前
Before I beat my stepdad...
我报过警
I called the police...
六次
six times.
但他们没有伸出援手
And they didn't help.
这就是我想当警♥察♥的原因
That's why I wanna be a cop.
而且我一定会是个出色的好警♥察♥
And I'd be damn good at this job.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表