早餐来了先生
Breakfast, sir.
两个芝士汉堡...
Two cheeseburgers...
两份薯条 两杯巧克力奶昔
two fries, and two chocolate shakes.
谢谢
Thank you.
吃不了吗
Couldn't touch it?
比之前好过一点吗
Did it feel any easier?
也许明年吧
Maybe next year.
总之 你帮我找个人来吃吧
Anyway, you find someone to eat it for me?
好 在这里累死累活的那些人
Yeah, these trash compactors that work here?
一定会吃的 听着汉克
For sure. Hey, listen, Hank,
我说这个你可别和我急 但我没办法不注意到
don't shoot me for saying this, but I can't help but notice
你团队内部的紧张 海莉 杰 你
the tension in your unit, Hailey, Jay, you.
不管是什么情况 你都不必自己一个人应付
Whatever is going on, you don't have to be alone with it.
-你可以对我说 -警长
- You can loop me in on this. - Sarge?
我刚要发短♥信♥给你
I was just texting you.
曼尼和阿特沃特联♥系♥了 我们可以开始了
Manny got in touch with Atwater. We're on.
他是跟我来的
He with me.
后面的情况怎么样
Hey, how are we looking in back?
很平静 警长
Quiet, Sarge.
准备好了
You ready?
这不是我最喜欢的蠢蛋吗
Hey, if it ain't my favorite cheeseheads.
哟 我最喜欢的废物啊
Hey, there's my favorite FIB.
你们怎么样
How y'all feeling?
他们是我和你说的那些人
Aye, these are the guys I was telling you about, man.
迈克和杰克 他们准备好了
It's Mikey and Jake. They're ready.
城里耗子怎么会和乡下耗子的搅合到一起了
Yeah, how does a city mouse end up with a country mouse?
提托 别紧张
Oye, Tito, relax, man.
这两位 他们打D3篮球 没问题的
These guys, they play D3 hoops. They're straight.
相信我 你们没问题
Trust me. You straight.
我们知道这小丑是谁了吗
We know who this clown is yet?
不 还在等警务信息中心的人脸识别结果
No, we're still waiting on facial rec from CPIC.
-来了 -你知道我们相信你们
- Here we go. - You know we trust you.
没问题 不要钱的
It's no problem, it'd be no charge.
提托·桑切兹 多项前科
Okay, Tito Sanchez, multiple priors:
提托·桑切兹
非法持有武器 贩毒 斗殴
weapons, distro, agg assault.
就是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥帮常见的小混混
Pretty much your garden variety Los Temidos.
东西你们带来了还是...
So you guys got the paper or?
就在这呢
Right here.
谨遵医嘱 百元大钞
Just what the doctor ordered. Hundred large.
没问题
It's good.
基本都是大钞 不用很长时间的
It's mostly boss money, shouldn't take long.
这声音真动听
That's music to my ears.
曼尼 怎么着呢
So, Manny, what's up?
货呢
You got the weight?
南多
Oye, Nando.
只要鲁塞克或者凯文说"都妥了"
All right, as soon as Ruz or Kev say "All good,"
那就确认信♥号♥♥ 我们冲进去
that's our positive, we crash.
货来了
Yeah, there it is.
这东西你们可要小心点
All right. Now don't go messing around with this stuff.
可是纯的芬太尼
That's pure fent right there.
吸一下你就死翘翘了
You have one whiff and you're muerto, man.
明白 明白
We got it, we got it.
全都趴地上
Everyone face down on the ground!
立刻给我趴地上
Get down on the ground now!
行动 包围这栋楼
Move! Secure the building.
-我们现在冲进去 -我们在后门
- We're crashing now. - We're on the back door.
什么情况 什么情况
What's going on? What's going on?
快点快点 把手举起来
Move it, move it! Let me see those hands up!
不许动 你想要吃枪子吗
Don't move! You want some?
不许动
Huh? Stay down.
我们走 快 快
Let's go. Move it, move it, move it.
一声都别出
Not one word!
你看什么呢 公主
What you looking at, princess?
-芝加哥警署 -趴下 南多
- Chicago PD. - Hey, get down, Nando.
你们是警♥察♥
You guys are cops?
-出去 -我们走 我们走
- Outside! - Let's go, let's go.
-出去出去 -快快
- Out, out! - Come on, come on.
-快走 -快出去
- Let's go, let's go. - Get out of here!
快 快 快
Go! Go, go!
你 出去
You, out.
上
Go.
没事的
It's okay, come on.
-没事 注意隐蔽 -芝加哥警署 快走
- It's okay, take cover. - Chicago PD, let's go.
-快快快 -芝加哥警署 不许动
- Move, move, move! - Chicago PD, don't you move!
杰 海莉 他们朝你们去了
Jay, Hailey, they're coming your way.
三名罪犯 手持自动武器
Three offenders with automatic weapons.
海莉 芝加哥警署 站住
Hailey! Chicago PD, stop!
闪开 闪开
Get out of the way! Out of the way!
-趴下 我来了 -快 快
- Stay down, I'm coming! - Move, move!
-躲到什么东西后面去 -我来帮你了
- Get behind something! - I got you, I got you.
我来帮你了 没事的
I got you, it's okay. I got you.
你后面
Hey, behind you!
有人受伤了
We got a hit!
5021G 派救护车到我们的位置
5021 George, roll an ambo to our location.
有位平民受伤 颈部枪伤
I got a civilian down, GSW to the neck.
谢谢 海莉 你还好吗
Thank you! Hailey, you good?
嗯
Yeah.
海莉和我这边还好
Hailey and I are good out here.
-不过有位平民中枪了 -收到
- I got a civilian hit though. - Copy that.
芝加哥警署
第九季 第七集
在地下室发现一根撬棒
Found a crowbar in the basement,
锅炉房♥的门被撬开了
boiler room door pried open.
看起来犯罪团伙躲在了那里
Looks like the crew holed up there.
我的猜测是
Okay. Well, my best guess
前厅有人望风
is that there was a lookout in the lobby.
他看到我和鲁塞克就和其他人带上装备
When he saw me and Ruz, he geared up with the others,
搅了我们的派对
crashed the party.
雪佛兰太浩是偷的
Tahoe was stolen,
很可能是昨晚放那的
probably stashed there last night.
这次的打劫计划很周密
This rip was well planned out.
这些人熟门熟路
These guys knew what they were doing.
小姐 你等一下好吗
Hey, miss, will you hold up a sec?
我得要你的信息
I gotta get your info.
不 我不要进入警方的系统
Nah, I'm not going in a police system.
不不不 不是那个意思
No, no, no. It's not like that.
我得要在你走之前
I got to get a witness statement
录一份目击证言
from you before you leave.
不如你告诉我你的名字吧
How 'bout you tell me your name instead?
那是你的头儿吗 他叫什么
Is that your boss? What's his name?
你们是那个小组的
Which unit are you?
对不起 你为什么要问这个
I'm sorry, why are you asking?
因为我要去投诉你
Because I'm gonna report you.
你在街上开枪 让一个人中枪流血
You shot up a street, you let a man bleed out.
还让那些大坏人跑了
Them big, bad guys got away.
你想要我的证言 这就是
You want my statement? That was it.
好吧 我是杰·霍斯特德警探
All right. I'm Detective Jay Halstead,
警徽号♥51163
badge number 51163.
我是情报组的 我的直接上司
I'm in the Intelligence Unit. My immediate supervisor
是汉克·博伊特 他就站在那边
is Sergeant Hank Voight. He's standing right over there.
你满意了
You happy?
霍斯特德警探 你能让这位警官
Okay, Detective Halstead, can you tell this officer
挪走她的车好让我赶紧离开这里吗
to move her car so I can get the hell out of here?
当然 你能挪下车让她出来吗
Sure. Will you move the car, let her out?
好的
Got it.
好 听着 我们得好好查这个劫案
All right, listen, we work this rip hard.
他们杀了两个人 偷了两公斤毒品
We got two bodies, 2 stolen kilos,
让市政♥府♥的上十万资金打水漂
and 100 Gs of our city's money on the street.
-这可不太好 -警长 我们花了两个月时间
- It's not a good look. - Sarge, it took us a month
才联♥系♥上恐♥怖♥分♥子♥帮
to get in with Los Temidos.
这些家伙不跟帮派之外的任何人说话
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表