公♥寓♥
270000美元
开♥发♥得还不那么完善 可你看看
It's a little undeveloped, but look at that.
你会把钱都花光的
You're gonna spend all your money.
那可不
Damn right.
我们有发现
We got something.
查出这个商标是芝城少年艺术的
Came back Chi-Teen Arts.
芝城少年艺术 帮你开创未来
-是谁运营的 -莎莉丝特·尼克尔斯
- Who runs it? - Celeste Nichols.
我认识她 我跟她在酒吧认识
I know her. Met her at a bar.
但她不知道我是警♥察♥
But she does not know I'm a cop,
所以我可以去调查她
so I'll work her.
你去吧
You do that.
无论这孩子是谁 我能帮忙
Whoever this kid is, I can help.
死在了被警♥察♥拘留的情况下
Killed in police custody!
路易斯坐的巡逻车里
Lewis was riding in a patrol car
是两个黑人警♥察♥
with two Black officers.
他们也没保护他
They didn't protect him.
-我得告诉你 -不
- I gotta tell you. - No.
这些都不是你的错
None of this is on you.
我觉得你是个非常好的男人 凯文
I think you are a very good man, Kevin.
行了
Okay, that's it.
都搞好了
You're all set.
-这就行了 -对
- That's it? - Yeah.
房♥子是你的了
It's all yours.
你自己的承租♥房♥♥产
Your very own tenant property.
或者说是拥有房♥产的开始
Or the start of one.
你很勇敢啊
You're a brave man.
你一直这么说
You keep saying that.
伯恩赛德可能需要多一些你这样的人
Burnside probably needs more people like you.
梦想家
Dreamers.
祝你好运
Good luck.
市政工作人员这舞步还真不错呢
Oh, city workers got all the moves.
抬头 向左迈步
Heads up, left step.
过来
Come here.
抱抱
Bring it in.
你新楼里的各个家庭 他们会爱你的
Families at your new building, they're gonna love you.
是吗 为什么这么说
Yeah? Why you say that?
"如果我能用语言表达出来
"If I could say it in words,
就没有理由画画了"
there would be no reason to paint."
美国绘画大♥师♥
爱德华·霍珀说的
Edward Hopper said that.
我还以为是埃迪说的
I thought that was Eddie.
我有样东西给你
I got you something.
-什么 -来吧
- What? - Come on.
-准备好了 -嗯
- You ready? - Yeah.
为庆祝你正式签下伯恩赛德房♥产
Present to celebrate you officially signing
送你的礼物
property in Burnside.
-真的吗 我... -你喜欢吗
- Truly, I-- - You like?
-非常喜欢 -是吗
- I love it. - Yeah?
一个幸福的黑人家庭团聚在一起
A happy Black family united.
是谁画的
Who painted it?
我的学生 波比
My student, Bobby.
他通常画的都是巨幅的壁画
He usually does these giant murals,
但我请他画个
but, um, I asked him to do something
小一些的
a little smaller,
于是他创作了这个
and this is what he came up with.
他其实可以把这个画成壁画
I mean, he just might as well make one out of this.
在我的大楼画幅壁画
Do a mural on my building.
在你那... 真的
On your bui-- yeah?
对 把整面墙画满
Yeah, paint the whole damn wall.
谢谢
Thank you.
我猜猜... 维修电♥话♥
Let me guess... maintenance call.
乔丹
Jordan.
在郊区把自己锁在车外面了
Locked himself out of his car in the burbs.
我得去把锁撬开
I got to pop his locks.
撬锁是你的日常工作吗
Poppin' locks in your job description?
不是 女士
No, ma'am.
-谢天谢地有市政工作 -阿门
- Thank God for city jobs. - Amen.
告诉乔丹我又向他问好
Tell Jordan I said hello, again.
我会的
I will.
-告诉波比我想见见他 -好
- Tell Bobby I want to meet him. - Yeah.
我去去就回
I'll be back.
伯吉斯
Yo, Burgess.
你去哪儿了
Hey, where you been?
你的电♥话♥直接转到语♥音♥信箱了
Your calls are going straight to voicemail.
我和乔丹在一起
I was with Jordan.
-什么情况 -又死了两个
- What we got? - Two more bodies.
-又是芬太尼 -嗯
- Carfentanil again? - Yeah.
法医初步判断这与托瓦那批有问题的毒品有关
ME's prelim is linking it to Tovar's bad batch.
同样的廉价海♥洛♥因♥与同样的芬太尼混合
Same cheap heroin mixed with the same carfentanil.
这家伙还没收手
Guy's not slowing down.
他们三岁的孩子在车里
Their three-year-old was in the car.
名字是约翰和特莎·巴克利
Names were John and Tessa Barkley.
他们刚刚和岳父母通过电♥话♥
They'd just spoken to their in-laws.
准备在去戒毒所的路上
They were about to drop their daughter off
把女儿送过去
on their way to rehab.
开始新的生活
Start a new life.
老♥习♥惯把他们给断送了
Old one got in the way.
我猜他们是想再爽一次
Guess they wanted one more high.
为此送了命
Died for it.
现在死了8个人了
All right, that's eight bodies now.
因为托瓦的问题毒品 死了8个人
We got eight bodies 'cause of Tovar's bad dope.
你不知情线人那边怎么样了
All right, where are we at with your unwitting?
我和吉米打得火热
I'm in deep with Jimmy,
但我一直买♥♥得很谨慎
but I've been buying pretty smart.
那家伙不是重量级的 警长
That guy's not a heavy, Sarge.
那就逼他当个重量级的
So push him up to be one.
给他下个大买♥♥卖♥♥的钩 就今晚
Get him on the hook for a big buy, tonight.
我要把他的老大托瓦立刻打掉
I want his boss, Tovar, off the street right now.
去做吧
So make it happen.
放心吧
I got it.
芝加哥警署
第九季 第十一集
我就是说我搞不懂为什么
Well, all I'm saying is I don't know why
-一定要今天晚上 -吉米
- it had to be tonight. - Jimmy.
我都催了你好几个星期了
I've been pressing you for weeks, dog.
-别那样 -我搞定了啊
- Don't do that. - And I've made it happen.
我不是给你弄到了吗
I've pulled through for you, right?
会是两块半
It's gonna be two and a half bricks.
南多 你在吗
Yo, Nando, you in there?
嗯
Yeah.
这个事一个字别和我弟弟提 好吗
Don't say a damn word about it to my brother, all right?
我跟他说我们要去打桌球
I told him we going to play pool.
知道了 走吧
Ese, come on.
你吃什么呢
Yo, what the hell you eating?
大份的 得增重
Macro load. Gotta be up.
你还在练你的左勾拳吗
You working on that left hook, champ?
他的左勾拳很棒了
His left hook is fine.
不过别睡得太晚 好吗
But yo, don't be up too late, all right?
你一大早还要训练呢
You gotta train early in the morning.
还有 好好练那左勾拳
And yeah, work on that left hook.
-走了 哥们 -拜 凯文
- All right, champ-- - All right, Kev.
南多就那么一拳
And Nando was like wah!
这哥们就像一堵墙似的倒了下去
And this man just dropped like a ton of bricks.
早晚有一天 南多会发现
One of these days, Nando will realize
你不会打桌球
that you cannot play pool.
我桌球打得好着呢
My pool game's aces.
而我弟弟永远不会发现这些事
And my brother's never gonna find out about any of this.
我跟你说了 我什么都不会说的
I told you, I ain't gonna say nothing.
这里是托瓦的一个取货点
This place is one of Tovar's drop houses.
我们放下钱 把毒品拿走
We drop the cash, take the dope.
-搞定 -我们走
- Voilà. - Let's go.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表