以利亚·洛夫乔伊磁石小学
听着不错 告诉你
Oh, that sounds cool. I tell you what,
-课间休息一直是上学期间我最喜欢的部分 -嗯
- recess was always my favorite part of school. - Yeah.
还有呢
What else?
我们学了木星是最大的行星
Well, we learned that Jupiter's the biggest planet
而土星有很多环围绕着它
and Saturn has a bunch of rings around it.
还有我的新朋友泰迪
And my new friend, Teddy,
课间休息时给了我这个新的贴纸
gave me this new sticker today during recess.
是个可爱的小草莓
A cute little strawberry.
还真是个可爱的小草莓呢
Oh, it is a cute little strawberry.
天啊 你今天过得真丰富啊
My gosh, what an action-packed day you had.
就这些了吗
Is that everything?
-准备好出发了吗 -嗯
- You ready to hit it? - Yeah.
我们走
Let's go.
我有个问题要问你 小玛
I got a question for you, Mack.
冥王星 还算是行星吗
Pluto, is it still a planet
还是已经被正式剔除了
or have they officially left it behind?
-这个嘛... -这个什么
- Well... - Well, what?
-我们... -对不起 对不起
- Well, we-- - Excuse me, excuse me?
对不起 我得拦住你 你是谁啊
I'm sorry, I have to stop you. Who are you?
-你说什么 -你是谁
- I'm sorry? - Who are you?
-我叫亚当·鲁塞克 -你是玛凯拉的...
- Oh, my name's Adam Ruzek. - And you're Makayla's...
我是...
Oh, I'm--
你不是她父亲 对吧
You're not her father, I take it?
-对 女士 -对不起 我是说她的监护人
- No, ma'am. - Sorry, her guardian, I mean.
对 不是正式的 我只是来...
No, not officially. I'm just here--
-他是我朋友 -你说得没错
- He's my friend. - You're darn right.
我是她朋友 她的监护人是金·伯吉斯
I'm her friend. Kim Burgess is her guardian.
我只是过来接玛凯拉去...
I'm just here to pick Makayla up for--
她没有授权你来接她
She didn't authorize you for pick up.
明白了 对不起
Oh, okay, gotcha. I'm sorry.
我不清楚还要这样
I didn't know that was a thing.
玛凯拉 亲爱的 你跟我到边上去好吗
Makayla, honey, can you step over here with me please?
不用 她在我这没事 女士
No, she's fine with me, ma'am.
我来... 我这就打给金
I just--I'm gonna call Kim.
我们把这事说开了
We're gonna get this straightened out.
我还是需要让她跟我到这边来 先生
I'm still gonna need her to step over here with me, sir.
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, honey.
没事的 小玛 过去吧
It's all right, Mack. Go on.
好的 来 这边走
All right. Come on. This way.
我相信你能理解 我们不能让未经授权的人...
I'm sure you understand. We can't let an unauthorized--
-理解 -她可能认为...
- I understand. - For all she could've known--
先生 你一直在解释来解释去
Sir, you keep explaining yourself.
我明白 只不过我给你看了我的警徽
I get it, it's just, I showed you my badge
可你仍然让玛凯拉一个人坐在那儿
and yet, you still got Makayla sitting in there by herself
-看着这一切 -我来了
- watching all this go down. - I'm here.
亚当得到授权来接玛凯拉
Adam is authorized to pick up Makayla.
我只是忘了把他的名字提交到文件上了
I just forgot to put his name on the paperwork.
-就是个疏忽 -可以理解
- Just a mistake. - These things happen.
我们需要你重新提交文件
We'll just need you to resubmit the paperwork.
-我现在可以接小玛了吗 -可以了
- Am I good to go get Mack now? - Yes.
-好了我们走吧 -那就重新提交吧
- All right, let's go. - Let's do it.
好
Okay.
今早我让你来接她时
I completely forgot when I asked you
把这事完全给忘了 非常抱歉
to pick her up this morning. I'm so sorry.
没事
It's fine.
不过你是上个月提交的 对吧
You did submit it last month though, right?
-她的授权申请表吗 -对 是上个月
- What, her authorization form? - Yeah, it was last month.
我还以为你自动把我放上去了呢
I thought you put me down automatically.
-玛凯拉 你走慢点等等我们 -好
- Makayla, please slow down and wait for us. - Okay.
我想我当时是认为用不着你来接
I think I just figured you wouldn't be picking her up.
通常我都能来
I mean, I can usually make it.
怎么了
What?
博伊特可能有个幼童失踪案
Voight's got a potential missing tender age.
-你接吧 -我把玛凯拉送回去
- You take it. - I'll drop Makayla off.
收到
Copy.
-我们走吧 -好
- Let's go. - Yeah.
我已经和他们说过了
I told them this already.
我每天都在那个时间进行视频电♥话♥会议
I do a Zoom meeting every day at that time.
你最后见到你女儿是什么时间
Okay, so when was the last time you saw your daughter?
我...他们在干什么
I-- what are they doing?
只是在周围看看 西蒙娜
Just taking a look around the neighborhood, Simone.
你能告诉我你最后见到布里安娜是什么时间吗
Can you tell me when the last time you saw Brianna was?
-我也说不清 -好
- I don't know. - Okay.
我的天
Oh God.
我不知道
I don't know.
她放学后总是喜欢在后院里玩
She always likes to play in the backyard after school.
我每十分钟都会去看一下
I check on her every ten minutes.
我理解
I understand.
你有布里安娜的近照吗
All right, do you have a recent picture of Brianna?
有
Yeah.
这孩子真可爱 她有7岁吧
That's a cute kid. She about seven?
黄金年龄
That's a good age.
是啊 的确
Yeah, it sure is.
听着 我需要你待在这
All right, listen, I just want you to stay right here.
好吗 手♥机♥放在身边
Okay? Keep your phone nearby
以防有人打电♥话♥给你 她会陪着你
in case someone calls. She's gonna sit with you.
我们要再去院子看看
We're just gonna take another look around the yard. All right?
好的
All right.
我们到底要看什么
So what are we really looking at?
是巡警响应的
Patrol responded.
西蒙娜在周围狂跑 吓坏了
Simone was running through the neighborhood, panicked.
布里安娜从院子失踪了
And Brianna disappeared from the backyard.
他们发现了血迹
They found evidence of blood.
他们赶来时门开着
Was open when they got here.
-他们发现的血迹 -嗯
- The blood they found. - All right.
有可能她受了伤 走丢了
Well, I mean, it's possible she got hurt, wandered off.
玛凯拉经常有口子 擦伤 流血的情况
Makayla's always getting cuts, scrapes, bleeding.
老大
Boss.
芝加哥警署
第九季 第十集
所有的电♥话♥都登记了
All calls lodged?
是的长官 幼童失踪
Yes, sir. Missing tender age,
我们已经发出了通缉令和安珀警报
we already threw out a BOLO and an Amber Alert.
还在21分局设立了一条线索专线
And a dedicated tip-line at 21.
移♥动♥鉴证科正在赶来
Mobile crime lab's on its way,
鉴证科正在进入现场
Forensics is moving in,
公共信息中心正在调取这一带的警用监控
and CPIC is pulling all the POD footage in the area.
我们需要调取所有的大门监控 安全监控
And we need all door cams, NEST cameras,
所有能调取的东西 还有所有的报♥警♥电♥话♥
anything we can get and all in-service calls.
海莉 去和母亲谈谈 我们需要更多信息
Hailey, talk to the mom. We need more info.
好
Okay.
-你们俩结婚了 -是的
- You guys got married. - Yeah, we did.
搞什么 恭喜啊
What the hell? Congratulations.
各位 我们还有公事呢
Guys, we have work to do.
警长
Sarge.
有个邻居听到了点动静
I got a neighbor who heard something.
那边第二栋房♥子 一位妇女听到她觉得
Second house there, a woman heard what she thought
是喊叫的声音从巷子里传来 一辆车飞驰而过
was screaming from the alley. A car racing away.
她去后窗看
She went to look out her back window,
什么也没看到
didn't see a thing.
是真的了
It's the real deal.
感觉是陌生人绑♥架♥
Feels like a stranger abduction.
你为什么在这里 我告诉你布里安娜在外面了
Why are you in here? I told you Brianna was outside.
霍尔太太 我理解这很痛苦
Mrs. Hall, I know this is difficult,
但我需要你配合我
but I need you to stay with me.
你知道有谁想要拐走布里安娜吗
Do you know of anyone that would want to take Brianna?
拐走她
Take her?
-当然没有人了 -好
- Of course not. - Okay.
你丈夫呢
Where's your husband?
他在回家的路上
He's on his way home.
他去斯普林菲尔德了 正在开车回来
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表