这房♥子不是太明显了吗
Ain't this house a little obvious?
我想所以托瓦才喜欢这里
I think that's why Tovar likes it.
买♥♥些高档的房♥子
Buys up fancy-ass houses,
除了毒品别的都不放
leaves them empty except for the dope.
我还挺替这家伙不值的
Kind of feel bad for this dude.
说实话 如果他不是在卖♥♥
Honestly, if he wasn't selling drugs
会杀死人的毒品 我还挺喜欢他
that were killing people, I'd kind of like him.
金
Kim?
律师
Lawyer?
对 她没打给我
Yeah. She hasn't called me,
于是我又打给了她
so I called her again.
我知道 她也叫我别打了
I know, I know. She told me to stop too.
她说了会花些时间的
Hey, she said it was gonna take a while.
我们都不知道这家伙是不是
We don't even know if this guy's got
真能争取到玛凯拉的抚养权
a real custody case for Makayla.
-好吗 -好
- Right? - Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
我都计划好了
I got it all planned out.
我弟弟再打两次比赛
My brother fighting two more matches,
然后就去参加终极格斗锦标赛
and be fighting in the UFC after that.
我就永远不用贩毒了
I'll be out of the game for good.
给我买♥♥幢这样的大房♥子
Come buy me a big old house like this one,
和三个菲律宾辣妹一起醉生梦死
be kicking it up with three fine-ass Filipinas--
这就是拉丁人的"大爱" 看看这里
"Big Love" Latin-style. Look at that.
-说的一点都不错 -我明白
- That is exactly right. - I hear you.
而且南多永远不会知道我们是怎么做到的
And Nando will never know how we got there.
兄弟
Hey, man.
这是什么情况
What the hell is this?
这里应该没人吧
Nobody's supposed to be there, right?
你说放下钱就走怎么变成
Tell me how a drop and go
迎宾会了 吉姆
turned into a meet and greet, Jim?
我不知道
I don't know.
你们来这里干什么
What the hell are y'all doing here?
托瓦对你的小生意有点指示
Tovar's orders for your little deal.
我的小生意
My little deal.
听着 我不需要托瓦的保姆来指示我
Look, I don't need Tovar's babysitters
怎么跟已经交易过四次的人做生意
for someone I did four plays with already.
你想告诉他这话吗
You want to tell him that?
谁去把这话告诉他
Who's gonna tell him that?
总得有人告诉他
Somebody gotta tell him that.
对 把钱给他们
Yeah, give them the cash.
-把钱给他们吗 -对
- Just give him the cash? - Yeah.
给他们吧
Give it to 'em.
到底怎么回事 吉姆
What the hell is really going on, Jim?
我刚才付了2.5公斤的钱
I just paid for two and a half keys,
你们只给了我两公斤
and y'all only gave me two.
老大说你的货就这些
That's what we were told is yours.
不不不 你们为什么要搞成这样
No, no, no, no. Why you gotta do all that?
-别这样 我们没事了 -就这么多
- No, we good. - It is what it is.
没事 没事 别这样 我们没事了
We good, we good. No, no, no. Nah, we good.
搞定了 对吗
Settled. Right?
拿着钱走吧
Got your money. Keep it moving.
我们没问题了
We got no problems.
-没事了 -托瓦就是这样
- We good. - It's one of Tovar's things.
信任之举 好吗
Act of trust, right?
-托瓦的... -不不不
- Well, Tovar's-- - No, no, no, no.
我们会解决的
We're gonna get it right.
-嘿 -行吧 兄弟
- Yo-- - That's all good, bro.
我出去再跟你谈 哥们 我们先离开这里
I'ma talk to you outside, man. Let's get up out of here.
等等
Hold up.
-麻烦你等等 -不 兄弟
- Yo, hold up, please. - Whoa, no, bro.
-别碰我 兄弟 -不 不 我很抱歉 兄弟
- Don't touch me, bro. - No, no, I'm sorry, bro.
因为如果是我耍了你
Because if I whooped your ass,
那就是我的错 对吗
I'd be wrong, wouldn't I?
-我警告过你 哥们 -因为我信任你 哥们
- I warned you, man. - 'Cause I trusted you, man,
但你刚害我被宰了 伙计
and you just got me ripped off, dog.
我告诉过你托瓦难以捉摸 对吗
I told you that Tovar is unpredictable as hell, right?
那家伙不擅长做生意
That guy's crap at business,
但我不会让你吃亏
but I will get it equal.
你只要...
You just gotta--
这是什么人
Who is this?
是警♥察♥ 快跑
Yo, this is the cops. Run, run, run.
不 不 听着 我们只是闹着玩
Hey, no--hey, no, look, we were just having some fun.
朋友们出来玩 这是怎么回事
Couple of friends hanging out. What in the world?
快跑 你在干什么
Run! What are you doing?
快跑
Run.
来 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
好 这就是我们所说的X级重罪
All right, so this is what we call a class-X felony.
超过900克
900-plus grams.
光这次交易就可以判15到60年
15 to 60 years for this buy alone.
我表亲弗兰基认识你
My cousin Frankie knows you.
什么
What?
我表亲弗兰基 他为你担♥保♥过
My cousin Frankie. He vouched for you.
弗兰基不知道我是警♥察♥
Frankie don't know I'm a cop.
60年 吉米
60 years, Jimmy.
我去过你家 伙计
I've been in your apartment, dog.
抱歉 吉米
Sorry, Jimmy.
那不是我家
That was not my apartment.
你从我这买♥♥了几次 四次吗
You copped from me, what, four times?
你到底在等什么
Why'd the hell you wait?
我得建立自己的可信度
I had to build the credibility.
这也让现在这种时刻压力倍增
I mean, that adds pressure to this moment.
但我们查这种案子只能这样
That's the only way that we do these cases,
这样我们才能确保不会再有人因此而死
so that we can make sure that people don't keep dying.
我让你进入我的生活
I let you in my life.
人们不会这样骗我 伙计
People don't lie to me like that, dog.
他们会的 吉米
They do, Jimmy.
只是你不知道他们在骗你
You just don't know they're lying.
但这是事实 我们想要的不是你
But this is the truth. We don't want you.
我跟你做交易只是为了抓你的老板 托瓦
I'm only working you to get to your boss, Tovar.
他才是我们真正想要的
That's who we really want.
但我不会把他出♥卖♥♥♥给你
Well, I ain't giving him to you.
那你就得坐60年牢
Well, you're gonna do the 60-year bid.
我弟弟
My brother.
我弟弟 南多 你认识我弟弟 南多
My brother, Nando. You know my brother, Nando.
我是认识你的弟弟 南多
I do know your brother, Nando.
而且我知道如果你要坐这么久的牢
And I know if you do this time,
你就不能在场角陪他打比赛了
you won't be able to corner his fights anymore,
你也不能资助他训练
you won't be able to fund his training,
最后也看不到他参加
you won't be able to finally see him take
终极格斗锦标赛了
that UFC contract.
但如果你帮我们
But if you help us--
你把我引荐给托瓦
you get an intro to Tovar for me,
那我们也会帮你
then we help you.
我会把你登记为线人
I'm gonna put you on paper.
你替我们干活 把这些一笔勾销
You're gonna work off all of this.
作为合作被告 所有指控都可以撤销
Every charge, as a cooperating defendant,
你就不用坐牢了
you will do no jail time.
你可以继续帮助南多
You continue helping Nando,
我知道你想以这样的方式金盆洗手
you get out of the game the way I know you want to--
吉姆 你知道你在为
Jim, do you understand that you work
世界上最糟糕的毒贩之一工作吗
for one of the worst types of dealers that there is?
托瓦是新手 没有靠山
Tovar is new, he's independent,
他还很不擅长做生意
he's very bad at it.
你们在毒品里掺卡芬太尼
Y'all are cutting up the dope with carfentanil,
而且害死了别人
and people are dying.
你们已经害死八个人了
You've already killed eight.
你是想帮我们还是想坐60年牢
You gonna help us, or you gonna do the 60?
怎么样了
How'd it go?
搞定了
Got him.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表