With who?
米卡
Micah.
跟他在一起 那个邪教
With him, with the cult.
你们不是因为这个才来的吗
Isn't that why you're here?
你说的"邪教"是什么意思
So what do you mean, "Cult"?
我不确定是否该这样称呼
I don't know if that's the right word.
你能不能直接告诉我 杰姬还好吗
Can you just tell me, is Jackie okay?
-她平安吗 -我们不知道 丹
- Is she all right? - We don't know, Dan.
你能告诉我们她怎么了吗
Can you tell us what happened to her?
她最近过得不太好
Look, she's just been having a hard time.
其实她过得一直都不好
I mean, she always has.
但最近几年 她丢了工作
But last couple years, she lost her job.
我们没有其他家人 没有钱
We don't have any other family, any money.
她实在是走投无路了
She was just desperate.
然后她就碰到了米卡
And that's when she met Micah?
对
Yeah.
他安抚了她
He calmed her down.
之后她就开始谈论他 神神叨叨的
Then she started talking about him weird.
比如他既不是朋友也不是男朋友
Like he wasn't a friend, boyfriend.
继续
Okay.
那他是什么
What was he?
就像是一位导师
Like a teacher.
那家伙跟其他女人住在一起
Guy lives with other women.
他叫杰姬也搬进去然后
Asked Jackie to move in and then...
我告诉过她这家伙不是好人 但她就是不听
I told her this guy's no good, but she couldn't hear it.
我觉得她又开始吸毒了
I think she started using again.
她跟我断了联♥系♥
Cut me out.
然后她就不见了
And then she was gone.
认识这个女人吗
Recognize this woman?
不认识
No.
那她呢
What about her?
认识 那就是杰姬
Yeah, that's Jackie.
那是我以前的车 怎么...
And my old car. What--
怎么了
Why?
她们干什么了
What'd they do?
这是杰姬·威廉姆斯的社交网络上的
This is from Jackie Williams' social media.
被删除了 但我们找了回来
It was deleted, but we were able to recover it.
那是杰姬
Okay, so that's Jackie.
那是从德斯普兰斯的屋子里出来的女人
That is the woman who exited the house in Des Plaines.
这些女人 看起来都营养不良
All these women, they look undernourished,
流落街头 可能吸毒
off the streets, possible drug use.
那是米卡·瑟曼 44岁
And that is Micah Thurman, 44 years old.
我们要一起建立生活
We are going to build a life together.
你们会被爱 安全 但这不是免费的
You will be loved, safe, but this won't come free.
你们必须选择这个家庭
You must choose this family.
你们必须选择我
You must choose me.
而且我们需要纪律
Now this is going to require discipline.
责任
Accountability.
但你们到家了
But you're home.
米卡·瑟曼 是个窃贼
Micah Thurman, he's a grifter.
骗子 逃亡了几年
A conman. He's been on the run for years.
有无数民事和刑事起诉
Got numerous civil and criminal charges,
小打小闹的诈骗 空头支票
two-bit fraud, check-bouncing.
十年前还有家庭暴♥力♥的案底
He's got a domestic from a decade ago.
这些女人还想跟他组建一个家庭吗
And these women are trying to make a family with him?
他很清楚她们需要什么
I mean, he knows exactly what they need
用希望取代恐惧
to replace fear with hope.
这需要纪律 你得按我说的做
It'll take discipline, but you have to do what I say.
如果她们为了留在他的家庭里
What if they would do anything
愿意做任何事呢
that he said to be in his family?
如果她们愿意为他杀人呢
What if they would kill for him?
那现在米卡在哪
Mm, so where's Micah now?
我们不知道
We don't know.
他没踪影了
He's off the grid.
债权人找了他好多年
Creditors haven't been able to find him in years.
他没有手♥机♥
He doesn't have a cell phone.
名下没有水电费
No utilities in his name.
我们唯一能把他们联♥系♥起来的是杰姬
Only connection we actually have is Jackie.
我们通缉了她的尚酷
And we threw a BOLO out there on her Scirocco,
但还没有匹配
but we ain't got a hit yet.
我们还有一个关于她的线索
We do have one more thread on her.
不太多 但她每周在哈米林外的
It's not much, but she swipes her Link card once a week
一家超♥市♥用卡
at a market off Hamlin.
好
Okay, good.
那就是追查这个
That's a string to pull.
去吧
Do it.
皮特超♥市♥
不 也许是白费力气
Nah, maybe this is a bust.
干完再说
Just gotta ride it out.
那里
There.
但我看不清车牌
I can't make out the plate though.
各位 停车场北边有辆大众
Guys, we got a VW north side of the lot.
一名女性下车
Female subject exiting the vehicle.
看到米卡或其他女人了吗
Any signs of Micah or the other women?
没有 她一个人
Negative, she's alone.
就是她
That's her.
确认是杰姬·威廉姆斯
It's a positive on Jackie Williams.
-我们走 -好
- Let's move. - All right.
我们从后面包抄
We're gonna cover the back.
杰姬 杰姬·威廉姆斯
Jackie? Jackie Williams?
芝加哥警署 我们只想跟你谈谈
Chicago police, we just wanna talk to you.
杰姬
Jackie, hey.
-杰姬 -别跑了
- Jackie? - Stop running.
不
No!
别挣扎
Take it easy.
-杰姬 -不
- Jackie. - No!
-深呼吸 -不 不要
- Take a breath. - No, no!
放开我 不要
Please get off! No!
杰姬 我现在给你解开手铐
Okay, Jackie, I'm gonna uncuff you now.
我需要你别像在超♥市♥那样
And I need you to not do what you did at the market.
明白吗
You understand?
好了
All right.
在大众车里的人是你吗
Is this you in this Volkswagen?
那是你哥哥的车 我们跟他谈过
That's your brother's car. We talked to him.
你的哥哥丹 你还记得吗
Your brother Dan, do you remember him?
这照片呢
What about this photo?
这是谁 谁跟你一起上了车
Who's this person? Who got into the car with you?
好吧
All right.
为什么选这栋房♥子
Why this house?
你认识住在那里的男人吗
Did you know the man who lived there?
为什么是他
Why him?
你离开德斯普兰斯后去了哪里
Hey, where'd you go when you left Des Plaines?
你去找米卡了吗
Did you go to Micah?
是吗 米卡在哪
Yeah? Where is Micah?
他跟我在一起
He's with me.
现在就是
Right now.
不是实际在这里
Not actually here.
我没疯 我不会看见鬼
I'm not crazy. I don't see ghosts.
那就好
Good.
他找到我们时 我们都已经站在悬崖边
We were on the edge of a cliff when he found us.
他救了我们 让我们成为家人
Saved us. Made us family.
他从什么里拯救了你
What'd he save you from?
颤抖之事
The wobblies.
颤抖之事
Wobblies?
我们就这么称呼
That's what we call it.
恐惧
Fear.
但我们现在安全了
But we're safe now.
属于一个比我们更宏伟的组织
Part of something bigger than ourselves.
也许对你来说那看起来不像家庭
Might not look like a family to you,
但对我们来说感觉就是
but it feels like one to us.
你也有颤抖之事吗
You got the wobblies too?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表