厄普顿冲进房♥间时
And that when Upton came into the room,
她向欧文保证她会
she promised Irwin that she would
"告诉全世界到底发生了什么"
"Tell the world what happened."
几秒钟后
Seconds later.
情报组的人就杀了马克·欧文
Intelligence killed Mark Irwin.
-我猜那些是联调局的窃听器 -对
- I assume those are FBI bugs. - Yeah.
他们在车上还装了追踪器
They have a tracker on the car too.
我们得把窃听器都原封不动地放回去
We are gonna leave them exactly where I found them.
就等着东窗事发
We just wait for this to blow over.
什么 这就是计划吗 就等着联调局
What, so that's the plan? We're gonna wait for the FBI
不再关心你把人弄死的事吗
to stop caring that you put a guy in the ground?
听着 我们现在深陷其中
Listen, we are in this now.
正是 是我们深陷其中
Yeah, exactly. We're in this.
所以你得告诉我联调局都掌握什么
So you need to tell me what the feds actually have.
所有 所有不清不楚的细节
Everything. All the loose ends.
可是杰 他们掌握的都是间接证据
But Jay, everything they have is circumstantial,
他们缺了重要的一环 尸体
and they're missing one thing-- a body.
他们都不能说罗伊·沃顿死了
They can't even say Roy Walton is dead.
他们肯定会尝试
Oh, they're sure as hell gonna try.
你说得太对了
You're damn right.
而且他们在调查海莉
And they are coming after Hailey.
我们得坚守阵线
So we need to hold the line,
因为要是我们之中有谁先崩溃了
'cause one of us cracks...
整个事情都会暴露
This whole thing comes down.
我一直在给你打电♥话♥
Hey. I've been calling you.
博伊特在你车里找到了追踪器
Voight found a tracker on your car.
还有窃听器
And bugs too.
我不知道家里是不是也有窃听器
I don't know if the house is bugged.
你现在是联调局的目标
You're the FBI's target.
他们做的远比告诉我们的要多得多
They have way more than they are telling us that they do.
你会再次在宣誓下被调查
You're gonna be interviewed again under oath.
现在都得看你的了
This is all gonna be on you.
你觉得我该自首吗
Do you think I should turn myself in?
不
No.
我想跟我爱的女人
I want to start my marriage
在监狱外结婚
with the woman that I love out of prison.
我们本该要永远在一起
We're supposed to be together forever.
但要是你觉得我做的事很可怕
But if you feel what I've done is so terrible
也不能反悔了
there's no coming back,
永远感觉是很长时间
forever feels like a real long time.
坎迪丝
Hey, Candace.
达琳
Hi, Darlene.
你父亲去世的那天早上
So how did you get to school the morning
你是怎么去学校的
that your father died?
走路
I walked.
达琳 那可是三公里
It was two miles, Darlene.
罗德里戈来的时候 在门后
When Rodrigo came over, that wasn't you
跟他说话的人不是你
talking to him through the door.
达琳在家 她那时还没去上学
Darlene was there. She hadn't left for school yet.
我们和行进乐队指挥谈过了
We talked to the marching band director.
他说你那天没来训练
He says you didn't show up for practice that day.
达琳已经告诉我们乐队训练时
Darlene already told us she didn't make it to school
她没赶到学校
in time for band practice.
你为什么要说谎
Why would you lie about that?
我不知道
I--I don't know.
-你不知道 -我不知道
- You don't know? - I don't know.
我觉得你知道
I think you do know.
那天你并没有听到
You didn't hear someone crash
有人冲进房♥子 对吧
into the house that day, did you?
没有别人来过
No one else came at all.
是你们
This was you.
你和你姐姐
You and your sister.
是你们干的
You did this.
达琳 她只是...
Darlene, she was j--
她只是想保护我
she was just trying to protect me
不受他伤害
from him.
你父亲 他伤害她吗
Your father, he hurt her?
很严重
So bad.
坎迪丝 真抱歉
Candace, I'm so sorry.
你手臂上的伤 是刀伤
The wounds on your arm, they're from a knife.
是你干的吗
So you did this?
你杀了你父亲 终结你妹妹的痛苦
You killed your father to end your sister's pain?
达琳 拜托 说实话
Darlene, come on. The truth.
达琳
Darlene.
你说得对
You're right.
关于什么
About what?
是我♥干♥的 好吧
I did it, okay?
我从厨房♥拿了一把刀
I took a knife from the kitchen,
我等到他背朝我
and I waited until his back was turned,
然后我就下手了
and I did it.
我杀了他
I killed him.
-都坦白了 -说不好
- Full confession. - I don't know.
感觉不对
Doesn't feel right.
诺斯准备好见你了
North is ready for you.
你知道这会被录音吧
You're aware this'll be recorded?
我是沃克·诺斯特别探员
This is Special Agent Walker North.
时间是早上10点12分
Time is 10:12 a.M.
请说出你的全名
State your full name.
联邦调查局
海莉·安·厄普顿
Hailey Ann Upton.
警探 你知道如果你对联邦政♥府♥探员
Detective, you're aware of the penalty associated
作出虚假陈述
with making a false statement
你将面临相应惩罚吧
to an agent of the federal government?
罗伊·沃顿失踪后的第二天
Day after Roy Walton disappeared,
你去了一家授权警服商店
you entered the authorized uniform shop
给自己买♥♥了一套作战服
and bought yourself new BDUs.
为什么
Why?
旧的那些呢
What happened to the old ones?
付了现金 为什么
Paid in cash. Why?
马克·欧文告诉卡梅拉·昆塔纳
Mark Irwin told Carmela Quintana
说芝加哥警署杀了罗伊·沃顿
that CPD murdered Roy Walton.
昆塔纳还发誓说你到场后
Quintana also swears that when you got there,
你答应马克·欧文"告诉全世界到底发生了什么"
you promised Mark Irwin to "Tell the world what happened."
那发生了什么
So what happened?
-男人伤害过你 -什么
- Men have hurt you. - Excuse me?
你自己的父亲就是
Starting with your own father.
-什么 -你知道男人的德性
- What? - You know what men do.
你这辈子都在目睹
You've seen it your whole life.
你看到罗伊·沃顿干了什么
You saw what Roy Walton did.
是你发现了那些像牲畜一样被宰杀的女孩
You're the one who found those girls slaughtered like cattle.
你队里还有一个女警员
You got one other woman on your team,
你看见他对她做了什么
you saw what he did to her.
他把她留在水泥地上等死
He left her to die on a concrete floor.
你帮助那些无力为自己抗争的人
You fight for people who can't fight for themselves.
这就是这个案子里你干的事
And that's what you did here.
罗伊·沃顿的死 我就是这么想的
Roy Walton's dead, that's what I think.
你掩盖了起来
You covered it up.
从某些方面来说 我理解
In some ways, I get it.
我很敬佩
I admire it.
但是
But...
这还是犯罪
it's still a crime.
你现在坦白 我会尽全力保护你
You talk now, I will protect you the best that I can.
你继续什么都不告诉我
You keep stonewalling me--
你说的话有很多是真的 诺斯探员
There's a lot of truth in there, Agent North.
但你无法立案
But you don't have a case.
我买♥♥了新作战服是因为实战警♥察♥会弄脏衣服
I bought new BDUs because real cops get dirty.
我那样承诺马克·欧文
I made that promise to Mark Irwin
是因为他拿枪抵着一位平民的脑袋
because he had a gun pointed to a civilian's head,
那些是他在那一刻想听到的话
and that's what he wanted to hear in that moment.
这是警♥察♥执法的标准流程
That's textbook police work.
我希望罗伊·沃顿死了
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表