好 没问题 我们可以谈那些
Okay, that's okay. We can talk about all of that,
但你不能一直用枪指着这女士的脑袋
but not when you got a gun to that woman's head.
好吗
Okay?
你得让她到我这边来
Now you gotta let her come to me now.
你以为我是傻子吗 赶紧叫媒体
You think I'm an idiot? Bring me the media now.
听着 听着 我明白
Listen, listen, I get it.
你想让我诉说你的故事 你想发布消息
You want to tell your story. You want the information out there
你想自♥由♥ 我可以使这一切实现
and you want to be set free. I can make that happen.
好吗 我再给你个更好的条件
Okay? I can do you one better.
我会告诉世界发生了什么
I'll tell the whole world what happened.
你放她走 我就告诉大家一切
You let her go and I will tell everyone everything.
好吗
Okay?
这与她毫无关系
It's got nothing to do with her.
是我 他和你 仅此而已
It's me, him, and you. That's it.
放她走
Just let her go.
放了她 我给你谈个条件
Let her go and I will get you a deal.
-你以为我信你吗 -马克 我保证
- You think I believe you? - Mark, I promise you--
你再过来 我就打死这个贱♥人♥
You come any closer, I'll shoot this bitch.
-我会毙了你 -不不不
- I'll shoot you. - No, no, no, no, no, no.
-我不会死在这里 -你不会 我们能解决
- I'm not dying here. - You won't. We'll work this out.
没关系
It's okay.
不不
No, no!
你没事 你没事 过来
You're okay, you're okay. Come on.
芝加哥警署
Chicago PD!
-5021D -不不不
- 5021 David. - No, no, no, no, no, no.
警方开枪 有一个人倒地
Shots fired by the police. I got one down.
现在派救护车过来
Give me an ambo right now.
罗伊在哪 你带他去哪了
Where's Roy? Where'd you take him?
他还有脉搏 他还能活过来
He's got a pulse. He can still make it.
罗伊在哪 马克 告诉我他在哪
Where's Roy, Mark? Tell me where he is.
这边是二车
This is car two.
我需要一支小队护送到芝加哥医院
I need a hospital detail to Med.
把过去的街清空全都封锁
I want every street cleared and shut down now.
收到
Copy that.
你说得对 粉色很适合我
Oh, you're right. Pink is my color.
玛凯
Hey, Mak,
我想跟你谈谈金 可以吗
I want to talk to you about Kim real quick, okay?
好
Okay.
她一直没过来的原因是
So, listen the reason that she hasn't been here
她工作时受伤了
is she got hurt at work.
她受伤了吗
She's hurt?
对 但她正在医院 拼尽全力好起来
Yeah, but she's in the hospital trying really hard to get better.
听着 孩子 是这样
And listen, kid, the thing is,
看到你认识的人在医院
is seeing the people you know at the hospital,
这令人害怕
it can be kind of scary.
所以我实在不知道是否该带你去见她
So I don't really know if I should bring you there to see her.
但我想见她 她是我最好的朋友
But I want to see her. She's my best friend.
她也会想见我
She'd want to see me.
她肯定想见你
Well, she most certainly would.
好 去穿衣服 我们去看她
Okay, so go get your jacket. Let's go see her.
枪伤患者 喉咙中枪
Gunshot victim. GSW to the throat.
-脉搏很浅但稳定 -送他去巴格达急救室
- Pulse shallow but steady. - Get him into Baghdad.
二 三
Two, three.
他死了
He's gone.
过来
Hey, come here.
女士优先
Ladies first.
你看着好漂亮
You look so pretty.
-谢谢 -客气
- Thank you. - Yes.
玛凯给你带了礼物 对吧
Mak brought you something. Didn't you?
我把鸭嘴兽给你带来了
I brought my platypus for you.
它是你的最爱
He's your favorite.
谢谢
Thank you.
汉克 汉克
Hank. Hank!
告诉我你还有其他消息
Tell me you got something else.
告诉我你还有罗伊的其他线索
Tell me we got a different lead on Roy.
我们看到了他的车 银行卡
We saw his car, his ATM card.
我们没有其他线索 萨姆
We don't have any leads, Sam.
看起来罗伊没跟马克在一起
Doesn't look like Roy was with Mark.
至少过去六小时没有
I mean, not in the last six hours anyway.
我们的猜测是
Our best guess
马克昨晚帮罗伊离开了这里
is Mark helped Roy get out of town late last night
而当时我们还不知道他的动向
before we caught wind of his involvement.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 那我们从头开始
Okay, well, then we start back from zero.
重新追溯他的踪迹 他的所有已知住址
Retrace his steps. Hit every LKA.
-我们已经都查过一遍了 -那再查一遍
- We already did all of that. - Well, then hit them again.
我们会找到这个人♥渣♥
We're finding this son of a bitch.
好 如果你想我可以从头查起
Okay, well, I can start back over if that's what you want,
但我们还有新案子 萨姆 能解决的案子
but we got new cases, Sam. Cases we can solve.
我去联♥系♥联调局 也许他们能帮忙
I'll call the feds. Maybe they can help.
欢迎回来 你感觉如何
Welcome back. How do you feel?
你找到他了吗
Did you find him?
什么
What?
我不能问鲁塞克 玛凯拉还在屋里
I couldn't ask Ruzek, not with Makayla in the room.
你找到罗伊了吗
Did you find Roy?
没有
No.
没有 金 没找到
No, Kim, we didn't.
你害我们担心了好一阵
You had us going for a while.
你看上去大概比你的感觉好些
You look better than you probably feel.
嗯 是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
-金那边真是好消息 -对
- Great news about Kim. - Yeah.
这个案子结了
This case is closed.
我们也到此为止 结束了
And we're done. It's over.
米勒联♥系♥了联调局 他们会
Miller called in the feds and they'll--
他们会通缉他
they'll put his face on a wall.
监控他的身份证 信♥用♥卡♥
Monitor his ID, credit cards.
但她们永远不会看到听到什么
But they will never see or hear a thing.
-仿佛从没发生过 -没错
- Like it never happened. - That's exactly right.
而你
And now you--
如果你要对发生的事心安理得
now you got to make peace with the fact that...
那你永远无法心安理得
you're never gonna be able to make peace.
你懂我的意思吗
You know what I'm saying?
懂
Yeah.
我会尽力
I'll do my best.
他们就在应该在的地方
They're where they belong.
而且罗伊干了那些勾当
And after everything Roy did,
我一点不后悔
I'm not sorry about that.
你救了我
You saved me.
这就足够了
Let that be enough.
好吗
Okay?
你看到她了吗
Did you get to see her?
嗯 我想就是在你和鲁塞克离开后
Yeah, I think right after you and Ruzek left.
-她看起来不错 -嗯
- She looks good. - Yeah.
你为什么求婚
Why'd you propose?
因为我想跟你在一起
Because I wanna be with you.
我想要我们
I want us.
我想知道我的生活中也能拥有
I want to know that I can have normalcy
平凡和稳定
and stability in my life.
无论生活感觉有多糟
That no matter how bad things feel,
一天结束后 我知道会一切都会好
at the end of the day, I know they'll be okay
因为我有你
because I'll have you.
你确定这不只是因为金吗
Are you sure that it wasn't just Kim?
-你看到她身上的事 -我不知道
- You saw what happened to her-- - I don't know.
也许
Maybe.
但为什么要管那些
But why does that matter?
我爱你
I love you...
胜过我曾经所能想象的
more than I ever thought possible.
也许我需要
And maybe it took
金挨子弹才能鼓起勇气告诉你
Kim getting shot to give me the courage to tell you that.
-我说不好 -好的
- I don't know. - Yes.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表