凯文 我们查过了
Kev. We did check.
最简单的答案可能就是真♥相♥
It's possible the easiest option is true here.
她对你说谎了
She's lying to you.
哥们 如果她是骗子 那她真的很厉害
Buddy, if she's a con woman, she's clearly a good one.
她展示了你想看到的东西
She's gonna give you what you want to see.
我相信她
I believe her.
我要去马蒂家
I'm goin' to Matty's.
芮珂尔·伊丽莎白·兰德里 短♥信♥记录
有300页
That's 300 pages.
数千条短♥信♥
Thousands of texts.
16年来的操控
16 years' worth of manipulation,
剥削 以及威胁
exploitation, and threats.
你可能甚至不知道那些手♥机♥在那里
You probably didn't even know that those phones were there.
你的同伙马蒂发现并拿走了它们
Your partner Matty found 'em. He took 'em.
看来他也不怎么信任你啊
Guess he didn't trust you so much,
但所有的信息都在这了
but all the data's in there.
这里的一切可以证明
And that's everything I need to prove
你说的一切都是谎言
that everything you said was a lie.
我不明白你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你明白的
You do.
你完蛋了
You're done.
你现在愿意和我好好谈谈了吗
So would you like to have a real conversation with me now?
我要请律师
Lawyer.
助理检察官说证据确凿
ASA says it's solid
他应该会被关很长一段时间
and he should be away for a long time.
你之前想让他带你去哪
Do you know where you want him to take you?
接下来打算做什么
What you gonna do?
我要安葬布伦特
I'm gonna bury Brent.
之后去一个新的地方
And then I'm gonna go somewhere new.
重新开始
And start over.
山姆已经坐牢了
Sam's gone.
但我对所有人说了谎
But I lied to everyone.
所有朋友 布伦特的家人
All my friends, Brent's family.
告诉他们你为何要说谎
Just tell them why you lied.
那也无济于事
It's not going to change anything.
人们只会看到谎言 这是不可原谅的
It's the lie people see, it's unforgivable.
你是这样想的吗
You believe that?
你不是吗
You don't?
你对谁说谎了
Who did you lie to?
你之前说 你也说过谎
'Cause you said earlier that you lied.
那他们原谅你了吗
Did they forgive you?
我是卧底警♥察♥ 我一直都在说谎
I'm an undercover cop. I lie all the time.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你 凯文
Thank you, Kevin.
好
Yeah.
祝你幸福
Be good.
你也是
You too.
-我来拿吧 -谢谢
- I'll get that. - Thank you.
莎莉丝特·尼克尔斯
还是我
Hey, it's me again.
你不必回电 没关系
you don't have to call back, it's okay.
我打来只是想告诉你 对不起
It's, uh, just me calling to say that I'm sorry.
我对所有事都很抱歉
Sorry for everything.
所有事情
All of it.
我不会再打给你了
I'm not going to call again.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表