好的 那么帕科就是我们突破他的关键
Okay. So Paco is our key to him.
我们以谋杀罪名逮捕帕科
We bust Paco for the murders,
让他供出伊斯卡诺是幕后主使
we get him to flip on Escano for ordering them.
好 我们要怎么抓到帕科
Okay. How do we get to Paco?
这是把格洛克25 很罕见的型号♥
This is a Glock 25. It's a rare make.
是帕科的武器
It's Paco's weapon of choice.
枪肯定还在他身上
Okay, it's gonna be somewhere on his person.
他的车或房♥子的什么地方
His car or house somewhere.
问题是我们没有逮捕令
Problem is we don't have a warrant.
对 你找到那把枪 我们就能拿到逮捕令
Yeah, you find that gun, we're gonna get our warrant.
简单 我能做到
Easy, I can do that.
帕科容易对迷失绝望的女人
Paco's got a soft spot for lost, desperate women.
他喜欢拯救别人
He likes rescue projects.
你觉得自己能演出来吗
Think you can pull that off?
我觉得能从自己身上找到
Think I can find it.
博伊特
Voight.
托瓦的抓捕你干得很不错
You did good work on that Tovar bust.
我不知道你也是我的迷弟
I didn't think you were in my fan club.
我不是
Oh, I wasn't.
但上次成功了 也许能在法庭上站住脚
But that one worked out. It might even hold up in court.
你还记得怎么用这些吗
All right, you remember how to use this?
很好 最上面的按钮
Good. Top button.
安全词是"雨伞"
Safe word's "Umbrella."
-你还有其他问题吗 -有 你说完了吗
- You got any questions? - Uh, yeah. We done?
让我看看 别害羞
Let me see. Don't be shy.
那是羽蛇神吗
Ah, is that Quetzalcoatl?
对 你知道吗
Yeah, how you know that?
我的小表弟 乔伊也有一个这样的
My little cousin, Joey, had one just like that.
你的小表弟品味不错
Your little cousin's cool.
一年前我们失去了他
We lost him a year ago.
他从杂货店回家的途中被警♥察♥残忍♥杀害了
Cops shot him on the way home from the grocery store in cold blood.
抱歉 我...
Sorry, I'm--
-没关系 -不 我不该在派对上提起这件事
- It's all right. - No, it's a stupid thing to bring up at a party.
肯定很不好受
It's gotta hurt.
我每天都想他
I think about him every day.
安娜真的有个叫乔尔的表弟吗
Anna really have a cousin Joey?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
你想去个安静的地方谈谈吗
You wanna go somewhere quiet and talk?
当然 跟我来 宝贝
Sure thing. I got you, babe.
雷汉 吸一口这个
Yo, Rayhan, take a hit of that.
你会喜欢的
You're gonna like it.
-有个迟到的 -对
- Hey, we got a late arrival. - Yep.
亮黄色克尔维特 俄亥俄州车牌
Bright yellow 'Vette. It's got Ohio plates.
说吧
Throw it to me.
-KW8037S -收到
- King, William, eight, zero, three, seven, Sam. - Okay.
奥斯卡·梅萨
奥斯卡·梅萨
Oscar Meza.
奥斯卡·梅萨 持枪抢劫逮捕令
有持枪抢劫的未执行逮捕令
Uh, outstanding warrant for armed robbery.
与帮派无联♥系♥
No gang ties.
很好
Okay, good.
我们刚收到了可以闯入派对的邀请函
We got an invite in in case we gotta crash.
这地方好安逸
Huh, this place is off the hook.
你怎么保持安全
How do you stay safe?
安全
Safe?
-对 -好吧
- Yeah. - Okay.
要是我住在这里 必须得配很多枪♥支♥
I'd be strapping a lot of firepower if I lived here.
对黑帮成员来说 这地方就像摇篮
Gangsters could target a crib like this.
帕科 你在哪
Hey Paco, where are you?
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
好啊
'Sup.
你看上去可以吸一口
Y'all look like y'all could use a bump.
来吧
Go ahead.
别害羞 这粉质量好
Don't be shy. That's quality dope.
这话我爱听
Hmm, I like the sound of that.
快过来
Yeah, come on over.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么 我...
Uh, nothing. I, um--
-你犹豫什么 -我...
- Why you trippin'? - I, um--
有事不对劲
Something's wrong.
这混♥蛋♥能查到身份吗
We got an ID on this prick?
能
Uh, yeah.
胡里奥·奥利瓦
Julio Oliva.
因贩毒被抓过一次 多次严重伤害罪
One pinch for distro, multiple agg-assaults.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥帮的中层
He's a mid-level player in Los Temidos.
我得走了
I gotta go.
你在干什么
Whoa, what the hell are you doing?
帕科 这婊♥子♥是谁
Yo, Paco, who is this bitch?
放松 她...
Chill. She's--
你跟谁一起来的
Who'd you come here with?
跟雷雷 我没问题 拜托
With Ray Ray. I'm cool, come on.
她是个怪胎 老兄
She's a freak, man.
-走 赶紧 -喂
- Leave! Now. - Yo.
有枪
We got a gun.
我无意冒犯
I mean no disrespect.
是你打开这个柜子的吗
You open that cabinet?
不是 你放松点 放开我
No, cool it. Let go of me.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like it.
她还没说安全词
She hasn't said the safe word yet.
-她能行 -放开我 拜托
- She's okay. - Let me go, please.
不行 我们进去 赶紧 走
No, let's crash. Come on, move.
走
Move.
行动
Let's go!
芝加哥警署 大家都待在原地
Chicago PD! Everyone stay where they are.
手放在我们能看到的地方
Keep your hands where we can see them.
举起手来
Put your hands up!
-奥斯卡·梅萨 -所有人都是
- Oscar Meza! - That's for all of you.
-举起手来 -你在这干什么
- Hands up. - The hell are you doing here?
-拜托 -退后
- Come on. - Back up.
怎么回事
Ah, what's going on?
手放到背后
Get your hands behind your back.
-奥斯卡·梅萨 -马上出来
- Oscar Meza. - Be out of here in a second.
-你们在这里干什么 -你被捕了
- The hell you guys doing here? - You're under arrest.
我想看逮捕令
I wanna see a warrant.
很多人都在找你 老兄
A lot of people looking for you, pal.
走 我们抓到人了
Come on. We got who we came for.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯 我没事
Yeah, I'm good.
怎么回事
What happened?
你们进来的时间太早了 就是这样
You guys jumped way too damn quick, that's what happened.
你找到格洛克手♥枪♥了吗
You find the Glock?
没有
No.
让我猜猜 你手下霍斯特德
Let me guess, your boy Halstead's the one
想要冲进来
who called to crash.
是我决定的
I made the call.
好吧 那是个错误的决定
Okay, well, that was the wrong-ass call.
你见过我处在更糟的境地
You've seen me in worse jams before.
对 没错 我见过
Yeah, exactly, I have.
安娜 告诉我发生了什么 那个男人是谁
Anna, tell me what happened. Who was that man?
不是谁 我不...
Nobody. I don't--
我都不认识他
I don't even know him.
听着 我只是喝太多酒了
Look, I just had a few too many drinks.
我觉得不是这样
I don't think that's what happened.
那是怎么样
Okay, then what the hell did happen?
我不知道
I don't know!
我再去探探帕科 我能搞定
I'll work Paco again. I'll make it right.
但我们等的越久 伊斯卡诺就有更多时间
But the longer we wait, the longer Escano has
重操旧业 这点我很清楚
to get his operation back up. That I know.
我们得缓几天
We're gonna give it a few days.
确保这次突袭不让人生疑
Make sure that bust didn't raise any flags.
杰 有空吗
Hey, Jay, got a second?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表