剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Where will you go?
熊本
Kumamoto.
那里有间修道院
There's a monastery there
离我童年故居很近
near my childhood home.
我一直想在一家回日本的时候
I had always hoped to show it to Akio
带绍夫去看看
when we returned to Japan as a family.
非常遗憾 塔苏
I'm so very sorry, Tatsu.
那你要去哪
And where will you go?
回星城吗
Back to Starling City?
不 我
No, I...
我折磨了瑞孚几个小时
I tortured Shrieve for hours.
我不想那种阴暗围绕在我妈妈和妹妹身边
I don't want that darkness around my mother or my sister.
那你父亲呢
What of your father?
你曾提过他留给你的信息
You told me about his message.
他希望你能拯救你的城市
His hope that you would save your city.
我不是父亲期待的那种人
I'm not the man my father thinks I am.
即使我曾经是 我
Even if I was, I...
我应该孤身一人
I should be alone.
我必须孤身一人
I need to be alone.
保重 塔苏
Be well, Tatsu.
华♥莱♥士♥船运股份有限公♥司♥ 美国海滨城 海王星之女号♥
他在楼上
He's upstairs,
收拾行李
packing.
我也打算离开星城
I'll be leaving Starling as well.
试想一下我来自心底的失望
Try to imagine my profound disappointment.
西娅 我爱你
Thea, I love you.
我知道我的行动总是未能证明这点
I know my actions always haven't shown that.
但我是你父亲
But I am your father.
无论你需要什么
and whatever you need,
我总会尽我所能帮助你
I will always be there for you.
别等在电♥话♥旁
Yeah, well, don't wait by the phone.
可是一年前
But, a year ago,
你和我说你可以教我如何变得坚强
you told me that you could teach me to be strong.
这个诺言你的确实现了
You've made good by that promise.
天呐 你真的确定要这么做吗
God, are you sure you really want to do this?
跟你五分钟前问的时候一样 确定无疑
As sure as I was the last five times you asked me.
战斗时一定注意安全 好吗
Be safe out there, ok?
我会尽力的
As safe as anybody with a mask on can be.
但其实我在想
But, actually, I was thinking, um,
也许我会叫自己红箭吧
maybe I'll call myself the Red Arrow?
我想我已经告诉大家叫你闪电妞了
I think I already told everyone to call you Speedy.
照之前约定的
As we agreed.
我们经历了这么多 你和我
We've come a long way, you and I.
我一直视你为儿子 奥利弗
I've always looked at you as a son, Oliver.
我很高兴我们能够共同努力
And I'm glad we got to work together
信任对方
to trust as we did.
我永远也不会原谅你
I will never forgive you
对莎拉所做的事
for what you did to Sara.
以及我妹妹
And my sister.
永远不会
Ever.
这意味着我们又要再次成为敌人吗
Does that mean we're enemies once more?
这就看你答应我的事做得怎么样了
That depends on what you do with your end of the bargain.
帕尔默科技个人档案 辞职
费利西蒂·梅根·斯莫克
打开新文件
Open new file.
原子计划更新伽马
"Atom project update gamma."
在重新利用纳米技术
Had an interesting breakthrough
对抗病毒传播时
while repurposing nanotechnology
有一个有趣的突破
for anti-viral dissemination.
做适当的修改
With the proper modifications,
纳米技术就能应用于
the nanotech can be applied
战衣小型化的
to the miniaturization of key components
关键部分
of the suit.
这将是小型化一号♥测试
This will be miniaturization test number one.
为什么第一次测试总是不成功呢
Why can't anything ever work the first try?
帕尔默科技
至少承认这一直是你的目标
At least admit this was your goal all along.
我唯一的渴望就是脱离你父亲的掌控
My only aspiration was to free myself of your father's grasp.
是我俩都得以实现的壮举
A feat we both managed to achieve.
我一直不觉得你可能成功
I don't see how it was possible in your case.
三个月前 我被你父亲俘虏的时候
When I was your father's captive three months ago,
他用他的刀折磨我
he tortured me with his blade.
而你能活下来是因为我父亲选择放你走
And you survived because my father chose to release you.
预言 很有趣
Funny thing, prophecies.
命运和我父亲都对你仁慈
Fate and my father have shown you mercy.
可我不会
I will not.
你从我手里抢走了莎拉 我要伸张正义
You took Sara from me, and I will have justice.
欢迎尝试
You are welcome to try.
在那之前
Until then...
向拉斯·厄尔·高福跪拜吧
kneel before Ra's Al Ghul.
我是奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
被困在地狱五年以后
After five years in hell,
我回来只为一个目标
I returned home with only one goal--
拯救我的城市
to save my city.
我做到了
And I did.
我成了帮助人们的英雄
I became a hero who helped people.
78456号♥证据
但现在是时候我做一下另一个人
But now it is time for me to be someone else.
享受另一种生活
It is time for me to be... something else.
证据保密
那我们要去哪
So, where are we going?
我在想去个可以取消南达尔巴特婚姻的州
I'm thinking a state that can annul a Nanda Parbat marriage.
我能说句奇怪的话吗
Can I say something strange?
我很开心
I'm happy.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表