剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Don't struggle. I can do this so you won't feel a thing.
放开她
Get away from her.
你想伤害我的女儿 如果你祈求我的原谅
If you beg forgiveness for trying to harm my daughter,
我便赐你死个痛快
I'll grant you a quick death.
我不会让你满足的 厄尔·萨赫尔
I'd never give you the satisfaction, Al Sa-Her.
你手无寸铁 无处可逃
You're unarmed and you have nowhere to run.
但我能去你没胆跟上来的地方
But there's some place I can go where you won't dare to follow.
达格特药业 第五大道和金斯利街交叉口
Daggett Pharmaceuticals. 5th and Kingsley.
赛托好像找到了某个地方能把这些化学试剂
Looks like Zytle found a place to change those chemicals
转换成某种新型迷魂 他手上还有人♥质♥
into some new Vertigo... and he's got hostages.
罗伊呢
Where's Roy?
联♥系♥不到他
I can't reach him.
劳蕾尔
Laurel.
奥利弗
Oliver.
你要对我说的
There isn't anything that you can say to me
我都已经知道了
that I don't already know.
还真有你不知道的
Actually, there is.
我必须在此谢谢你们
I must once again thank you
让我们今晚使用这个实验室
for letting us use your laboratory this evening.
我还要对这位同事表达我真诚的歉意
And my sincerest apologies to your colleague here.
但我们不允许出错
But mistakes will not be tolerated.
维尔纳·赛托
Werner Zytle...
该结束了
This ends now.
如你所愿
As you wish!
我建议来场盛大的闭幕式
May I suggest a grand finale--
三氟化氯
chlorine triflouride.
奥利弗 我发现热场出现巨大的波动
Oliver, I'm registering an enormous spike in thermal activity.
奥利弗 这个地方快爆♥炸♥了
Oliver, the whole place is going to blow.
你得马上离开那里
You have to get out of there!
还不行
Not yet.
快跑 快跑
Go! Run! Now!
求你了 救救我
Please! Help!
真令人惊讶
I'm surprised.
一般女人离开后
Usually women don't return
就不会再回来了
for a second go.
老姐
Hi, sis.
你不是她 你...
You're not her. You're...
你不是真的
You're not real.
我可真了
Oh, I'm quite real.
你骗了我 劳蕾尔
You lied to me, Laurel!
当着我的面 我的女儿
Straight to my face, my own daughter!
莎拉是我女儿 我有权利知道
Sara was my daughter, I deserved to know! I had a right!
有权利为她哀悼
To grieve, to mourn!
你凭什么认为你能夺走这些
Who do you think you are to take that away from me?
你以为你是谁
Who do you think you are?!
我 对不起
I'm--I'm sorry!
我知道
I know you are.
她嘴上说对不起 还不是死性不改
She says she's sorry, but she'll do it again.
你隐瞒了我女儿的死
You keep my own daughter's death a secret
因为你觉得我太软弱无法面对真♥相♥吗
because you think I'm too weak for the truth?!
你觉得你有本事戴我的面具吗
You think you can wear my mask?
你觉得你能变成我吗
You think you can be me?!
不
No.
我再也不会试图变成你了
And I'm done trying to be.
奥利弗 你在吗
Oliver, are you there?
结束了
It's over.
还没有 你得回家
No, it's not. You have to get home.
西娅出事了
It's Thea.
看到没 没事
See? All good.
没事吧
Is everything ok?
只不过是那些保险政策
Oh, yeah, just the usual insurance policy
检查一下
search and seizure.
看来我风险挺高
Seems like I'm a high risk case.
不知道他们为啥这么想
I wonder what gave them that idea.
怎么了 你还好吗
What's a matter? You OK?
有...
There's...
有件事我得跟你说
There's something that I have to tell you.
我之前没有告诉你
And I didn't tell you--
我之前没告诉你
I didn't tell you before,
是因为我担心你的健康
because I was worried about your health.
但是 我觉得
But... I realize that...
你应该知道真♥相♥
that you deserve to know.
我已经知道了
I already know it.
莎拉不知道跑到哪去了 现在有另一个
Sara's off God knows where, and yet there's another blonde
戴着面具的金发女人在收拾坏人
in a mask running around tuning up the bad guys,
而那个人就是你 对吧
and it's you, isn't it?
亲爱的 过来
Sweetheart, come on.
没事的 没事
It's all right. It's OK.
没事的 亲爱的
It's OK, honey.
我确实很生气
I mean, look, I am pissed as hell.
不过 我们会有办法的 会有的
But, you know, we'll figure it out. We figure out everything.
不不 爸爸
No. No, no, daddy, that--
这不是我要说的
that isn't what I was going to tell you.
我要告诉你的
What I was going to tell you
是关于莎拉的事
is about Sara.
不
No.
爸爸
Dad...
不
No.
-不 -爸爸
- No. - Dad...
爸爸 我很遗憾
Daddy, I'm sorry.
为什么又是我的宝贝女儿
Not my baby, not again.
天哪
Oh, God.
西娅
Thea?
没事了 没事了
It's OK. You're OK.
我以为我变强大了
I thought that I was stronger.
我以为我能保护自己
I thought that I could keep myself safe.
他是谁
Who was he?
拉斯的人
One of Ra's agents.
罗伊
Roy...
能让我们单独待会吗
could you give us a minute?
你不会希望我说谢谢你吧
Really hope you're not expecting a thank you.
父母救自己的孩子不需要受到感谢
No parent needs gratitude for saving their child.
我不想要经历这些
I didn't ask to be a part of this.
一点都不想
I didn't ask for any of this.
或许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
或许我们没有他做不到
Maybe we can't do this without him.
不过我永远不会原谅你所做过的事
But I am never going to forget the things you've done.
也不会原谅你这个人
Or the person that you are.
知道了
Understood.
但是在我们开始之前
But before we can begin,
有件事只有你们两个才能做到
there's something that only the two of you can do.
拉斯·厄尔·高福很会利用敌人的恐惧心理
Ra's Al Ghul preys upon the fears of his enemies.
克服自己的恐惧
Conquer your own fear,
就能让他失去这个优势
and you eliminate that critical advantage.
对你们来说 这个世界上
For you, there is only one place
只有一个地方适合做这事
on earth uniquely suited to doing that.
你又要走了吗
So you're leaving again?
她说得对 伙计 你才刚回来
She's got a point, man. You just got back.
就几天而已
It's just for a few days.
通常来说 我不会这么做
Ordinarily, I wouldn't do this.
但这是为了西娅
But it's for Thea.
况且在你们负责的时候
And if you've shown me anything,
这座城市也非常安全
it's that the city is more than safe in your hands.
这是你们所有人的功劳
All of your hands.
谢谢
Thank you.
奥利跟你说了我们要离开一阵吗
Ollie told you we're heading out for a bit?
你没事吗
You cool with it all?
这个追捕的事情之后
After the whole chase thing,
我觉得我得需要一段时间
I think it's going to be a little while
才能没事
before I'm cool with anything.
这是什么意思
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表