剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
On the move! 30 seconds.
收到
Copy that.
我正盯着目标仓库
I've got eyes on the target warehouse.
但是没看到生命迹象
But no signs of life.
费利西蒂 你看到什么我看不到的吗
Felicity, you seeing something I don't?
仓库没有任何摄像头
The warehouse doesn't have any security cameras,
但有人弄坏了街口附近的所有交通监控
but someone disabled all the traffic cams on that block,
这代表着你们应该找对了地方
which probably means you're in the right place.
你确定不♥穿♥绿箭的衣服是个好主意
You sure ditching the Arrow suit was a good idea?
除非我不需要动或者开枪
Only if I need to move or shoot.
已就位
In position.
安全
Clear.
我发现些东西
Yeah, I got something.
这还没大到像砖墙
It's not big enough to be Brick.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
这是什么
What's this?
他们烧毁了一次性手♥机♥
They burned their burners.
对 销毁证据
Yeah, torching evidence,
不留痕迹
Tying up loose ends.
什么的证据
Evidence of what?
我不知道 这看上去只是数字
I don't know. These just look like numbers.
我找到了这个
I found this.
看上去像工业蓝图
What looks like some industrial blueprints.
这些数字看上去完全随机
Hmm. These numbers look completely random.
我可以用规律识别算法检索
I can run a pattern recognition algorithm.
奥利弗
Oliver?
奥利弗
Oliver?!
你能把枪放下吗
Could you put the gun away?
要说害怕 恐怕我只是更烦躁了
They don't scare so much as annoy me.
我只是来跟你们聊聊
I've only come here to talk.
可能吗
Would it be possible to do that?
聊什么
Talk about what?
奥利弗
Oliver.
我想知道
I need to know...
他还活着吗
is he still alive?
他还活着
He's alive.
你们在他和拉斯·厄尔·高福会面之后
Have you heard from him since he went off to face
跟他联♥系♥上了吗
Ra's al ghul?
他还活着
He's alive.
若真如此 你们现在应该已经联♥系♥上了
If he were, I suspect you would have heard from him by now.
除非是拉斯把他关押起来了
Unless Ra's took him prisoner,
而恶魔头目不关押犯人
and demon's head does not take prisoners.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在对你们找到的那些数字
I'm running the pattern analysis
进行规律识别算法检索
on that list of numbers you guys found.
不 我是问你 这有什么用
No, I mean, what's the point?
马尔科姆·梅林说的事我们都已经知道了
Malcolm Merlyn didn't tell us anything we don't already know.
并没什么改变
Nothing has changed.
你说得对 费利西蒂
You're right, Felicity.
他并没告诉我们什么新消息
He didn't tell us anything new.
不过很可能他是对的
But he may have been right all the same.
我知道你们认为我只是拒绝接受现实
I know you guys think I'm in denial.
如果奥利弗教给过我 教给我们一件事
But if there's one thing Oliver taught me -- he taught us --
那就是 有时候 你所能做的
is that sometimes, all you can do
就只有不要放弃
is keep pushing forward.
没错
All right.
我已经拿到法医的报告了
I've got the M.E.'s report.
他们查出死者的身份了吗
Did they ID the body?
何塞·安东
Jose Anton.
与丹尼·布里克韦尔关系密切的职业罪犯
Career criminal with ties to Danny Brickwell.
我认为布里克把这些关系清理得挺彻底了
I think Brick severed those ties pretty thoroughly.
出什么事了吗
Is everything ok?
奥利弗呢
Where's Oliver?
他去跟刺客联盟的头目
He went to fight the head
-决斗了 -什么
- of the League of Assassins. - What?!
而且从他走后一直没有他的消息
And we haven't heard from him since he left.
还有就是...
There's something else--
马尔科姆·梅林过来聊了几句
Malcolm Merlyn stopped by for a little chat.
他说奥利弗死了
He says Oliver's dead.
你们相信他的话了吗
And you guys believe him?
劳蕾尔 梅林说
Look, Laurel, Merlyn said--
马尔科姆·梅林说的话
There isn't one thing that Malcolm Merlyn can say
你们一句都不要相信
that any of us should believe.
我不是第一次
This isn't the first time
听说奥利弗死了
that I've heard that Oliver was dead.
之前他回来了
He's been back before.
这次他也会回来的
He'll be back again.
我进来了
I'm in.
找到了
Found it!
香港军方吗
Hong Kong military?
三合会
Triad.
是钱娜维的人
Chien Na Wei's men.
有发现吗
Any luck?
数字的模式与分类模式很一致
The number pattern is consistent with cataloguing numerics.
什么样的分类
What kind of catalog?
我要是知道早告诉你了
If I knew, I would be telling you.
抱歉打扰了
I'm sorry to interrupt.
我们真该换锁了
We really need to change the locks.
你想干什么
What do you want?
刺客联盟像决斗这样的大事
The League conducts matter of significance such as duels
都会在它的圣地进行
on grounds sacred to its beliefs.
我去了那里
I went there.
找到了这个
And found this.
拉斯的习惯就是
It's Ra's' custom to leave behind
将致死的武器留在原地
the instrument of death
以纪念失败的一方
as a memorial to honor the fallen.
梅林 你有看见...
Merlyn, did you see...
奥利弗的尸体吗
Oliver's body?
掉进了山谷
It fell into a ravine.
恐怕找到了遗骸也无法被辨别
His remains were unrecoverable, I'm afraid.
那我们怎么知道那是奥利弗的血呢
Then how do we know that's Oliver's blood?
因为我走后 你们会检测出来的
Because after I leave, you'll test it.
当你们证实那就是他的血液后
And after you confirm that it is his blood,
你们会编造出一系列阴谋论 认为
you'll exhaust yourself with conspiracy theories
是我计划了这一切 或者我是在说谎
as to how I planted it or how it's all a lie.
再过一段时间
And after enough time passes,
就只剩下一个无法争辩的事实
you'll be left with one inescapable truth--
那就是奥利弗·奎恩死了
that Oliver Queen is dead.
这都是你的错
This is your fault.
是因为你奥利弗才去的
Oliver went there because of you--
因为你对西娅做的那些事
Because of what you did to Thea.
你让她成为联盟的目标
You made her a target for the League so
他就是为了救她才去挑战拉斯的
he would have to challenge Ra's just to save her.
是你杀了他
You killed him.
你说得对
You are right.
我的余生都将会
And I will live with that guilt
背负这个罪过活
for the rest of my days.
真的很对不起
I am truly sorry.
我看得出你有多爱他
I can see how much you loved him.
省省吧 梅林
Save it, Merlyn.
你很享受这一切
You're enjoying this.
斯莫克小姐说得对
Miss Smoak is correct.
我费尽心思
I orchestrated the matter
就是为了消除拉斯置于我身上的
to eliminate the death warrant
死刑指令
Ra's placed on my head.
办法就是利用奥利弗
Oliver was that way.
他死了 我也活不成
His death means my own.
很好
Good.
那是什么
What's that?
刀上血迹的检测结果
The blood analysis on the scimitar.
是奥利弗的
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表