剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
在围困那晚 马尔科姆救了西娅
but the night of the siege, Malcolm saved Thea's life.
他没有不可告人的动机
He didn't have an ulterior motive,
没有背地里的计划
he didn't have an agenda.
他只想保护他在乎的人和事
He just wanted to protect what he cared about.
他在乎这个城市
He cares about this city.
他只是走了一条完全让人无法想象的路
He just went about it in a completely unimaginable way.
就像西娅在围困那晚需要他一样
So just like Thea did the night of the siege,
我们需要他
we need him.
我完全无法想象奥利弗会在任何一个世界
I can't think of a world or a universe
任何一个空间或者任何一个层面上
or a plain of existence where Oliver would agree
同意你的说法
to any of this.
奥利弗不会回来了
Well, Oliver isn't here anymore,
所以不要再装作他还在这里
so we need to stop pretending like he is.
我们需要自己做决定
We need to make decisions of our own.
我真不知道我们
I genuinely have no idea how else
还有什么办法能阻止砖墙
we're supposed to stop Brick.
我真不知道如果我们这么做
And I genuinely don't know how we live with ourselves
我们以后还怎么给自己交代
if we go about doing it this way!
那怎么办
So how does this work?
我们来投票
Do we vote?
陪审团做出最后决定了吗
Has the jury reached a verdict?
决定了
It has.
判处有罪
Guilty.
那就是不行了
I guess that means no then.
你还期待别的答案吗 梅林
You were expecting something different, Merlyn?
是的 我期待你们有些常识
That you'd have some measure of common sense? Yes.
你真以为我们会跟你同流合污
You really thought we'd throw in with you?
在经历了你对西娅 对莎拉
After what you did to Thea, to Sara,
对奥利弗所做过的一切
to Oliver?
为拯救你宝贵的城市 对
To save your precious city, yes.
这就是问题所在
Well, that's the thing.
一旦我们让结果导向手段
Once we let the ends justify the means,
那这就是第一步
that's just the first step.
什么第一步
Towards what?
成为你的第一步
Becoming you.
不好意思 打扰一下
Excuse me, excuse me.
我好像迷路了
I think I'm lost.
我建议你在我抢了你那块
I suggest you run real fast
好表之前跑快一点
before I swipe that nice watch of yours.
你以抢劫为乐吗
Do you enjoy robbing people?
肯定不是为了钱
I mean, it can't be for the money.
你总不能以偷钱包和手表为生
You can't steal enough wallets and watches to live on.
你有什么毛病 哥们
What the hell is wrong with you, man?
等等
Wait.
我只是想弄明白
I just want to understand.
我想知道像你这样的人
I want to know what drives a man to do what you do,
毁掉别人生活的动机是什么
to ruin other men's lives.
你想要我的手表吗
Want my watch?
给 拿着
Here. Take it.
因为你已经夺走了我的一切
Because you've already taken everything from me.
你不会杀了我的
You're not gonna shoot me.
我打赌你以前从来就没拿过枪
I bet you've never even held a gun before.
回到你的富人区吧
Go back to your rich neighborhood.
这安全吗
Is it safe?
比船安全
Safer than a boat.
你的药
Your medicine.
一天两次
Apply twice a day.
好
Ok.
塔苏
Tatsu.
你为什么不跟我一起走
Why don't you come with me?
那我就能看你死在马赛欧的师♥傅♥手上
So I can watch you die at the hand of Maseo's master?
我没想要死
I do not intend to die.
人有很多死法
There are many forms of death.
要打败拉斯·厄尔·高福这样的人
To defeat a man like this Ra's Al Ghul,
你不止要准备好献身
you must be willing not just to die
还有活着却知道为了打败他
but to live knowing what you had to sacrifice
你需要牺牲什么
in order to beat him.
那会是什么
And what will that be?
我不知道
I don't know.
那是你要寻找的答案
That is what you will have to discover,
但那一定会是你最珍惜的事物
but it will be whatever you hold most precious.
要出门吗
Going out?
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
老师教得好
I had a good teacher.
如果你是来告诉我我有多糟糕
If you've come to tell me what a horrible person I am,
那我觉得你得排队等很久
I'm afraid you'll have to wait in a very long line.
其实 我是来说完全相反的话
Actually, I'm here to do the opposite.
我告诉罗伊那晚在火车站的事情了
Told Roy about that night at the train station,
你是怎么救了我
how you saved my life.
你是我女儿
You're my daughter.
你保护了我 就像我母亲一样
You protected me, risked your life for me
你冒着生命危险保护我
just like my mother did.
西娅 我知道你想让我相信
Thea, I know you want to believe
在我本性中还有不是杀手的一面
there's more to me than a killer,
但事实是 并没有
but the fact is, there's not.
那个人和他妻子一起死了
That man died with his wife.
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
都在这了吗
Is it all there?
是 五万块都是百元大钞
Yeah. 50,000 in hundreds.
你去找肯德利克·韦勒了
You went after Kendrick Weller.
你... 你做了什么
Hey. What-- what did you do?
你杀了他 现在准备逃跑
You killed him, and now you're running?
我们... 我们可以把这事瞒住
We can-- we can cover this up.
我不能留下来
I can't stay here.
我不能假装成我不是的那个人
I can't pretend to be something that I'm not.
你儿子需要你 马尔科姆
Your son needs you, Malcolm.
不是我现在这样
Not like this.
杀了他一点用都没有
Killing him did nothing.
这不能让她起死回生
It didn't bring her back.
并没有浇灭我的怒火
It didn't cleanse this anger.
我听说有个地方
I've heard about a place
能把怒火化为其他的东西
where anger can be forged into something else.
爸爸
Daddy?
汤米
Tommy, hey.
你怎么起来了 回去睡
What are you doing up? Look. Go back to sleep.
我想妈妈了
I miss mommy.
汤米 我要离开一阵子
Tommy, I have to go away for a little while.
你不能走
You can't leave.
你说过会永远陪着我
You said you'd always be there.
我知道 但你要坚强一点
I know, but you have to be strong now.
我要去个地方
I'm going somewhere where I can learn
学习怎么能确保
how to make sure that no one
我们不会再次受到伤害
will ever hurt us again.
过来
Come here.
梅林什么反应
How'd Merlyn take it?
我觉得他只是不爽
I think he just felt inconvenienced.
我们拒绝梅林的帮助
We made the right choice, right,
是正确的选择 对吧
by refusing Merlyn's help?
我不知道我们做的选择正确与否 劳蕾尔
I don't know if we made the right choice, Laurel,
但我确定我们没做错
but we definitely did the right thing.
那今晚有多少人会因此而丧命
And how many people are gonna die tonight because of it?
我们做完决定了 罗伊
We made a decision, Roy.
我知道 而且我知道少数赞成多数
I know, and I know that I was outvoted,
但这不能改变我们寡不敌众的事实
but that doesn't change the fact that we're outmanned.
如果我们人手足够呢 罗伊说得对
What if it doesn't? Roy's right.
我们需要外界的帮助
We need the support out there,
但是这城市里不光有梅林一个人
but Merlyn-- he's not the only person in town.
还有谁
Who else is there?
整座城市的人
The town.
你挺忙的
You've been busy.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表