剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously, on "Arrow"...
你听说过凡吐拉吗
You've heard of Votura?
让人极易被旁人左右
Keeping the subject extremely susceptible to suggestion,
或使人忘记自己所做过的事
or retaining no memory of their actions.
-我会告诉拉斯 -他还是会杀她
- I will tell Ra's-- - He will still kill her.
箭是她射的
She fired the arrow.
那个生物武器由两种成分组成
The bio weapon is comprised of two components.
如果没有配对物阿尔法 欧米茄就是无害的
The Omega she has is harmless without its counterpart, Alpha.
我相信我的父亲 他向我解释说名单上
I trust my father. He explained to me that every name
涉及的所有人都是罪有应得
on that list has a reason to be there.
几年前 我找到了他留给我的讯息
A few years ago, I found a message he left me,
解释了这份名单
explaining the list.
这怎么可能 你流落在一个荒岛上
How was that possible? You were on a deserted island!
我又没说是在荒岛上找到的
I didn't say that I found it on the island.
钱娜维离开了香港
Chien Na Wei has left Hong Kong.
我们追踪她到了这里
We've tracked her here.
我们在哪...
Where are we--
欢迎回家 奎恩先生
Welcome home, Mr. Queen.
欢迎来到星城
你在九个月里就学到了这么多
Did you learn all this in nine months?
马尔科姆是个好老师
Malcolm's a good teacher.
他教你怎么骗人的吗
Did he teach you to cheat?
没这回事
There's no such thing.
只有生存和死亡
There's only survival and death.
他没错
He's not wrong.
真好吃
This is good.
是什么
What is it?
如果我告诉你这是什么
If I told you what it was,
你也许就不想吃了
you probably wouldn't eat it.
这奇怪吗
Is it weird?
跟我一起回这里
You know, being back here with me?
我之前也回来过
Well, I've been back here before.
在很多方面
You know, in a lot of ways,
这地方让我想起了我的身份
this place reminds me of who I am.
或者 我成为的人
Or, I guess... who I've become.
也许这就是马尔科姆
It's probably why Malcolm
建议我们在这里训练的原因
suggested we train here.
不过我们在这里还挺酷的
It's kind of cool that we're here, though.
好像我们之间
It's like there's really
再也没有秘密了
no more secrets between us anymore.
是啊
Yeah.
你之前来这里时
When you were here...
你想过你会再次看到我们吗
Did you ever think you were going to see us again?
再次回家
Get home again?
钱娜维24小时前来到了星城
Chien Na Wei touched ground in Starling 24 hours ago.
我们还在努力确定她是怎么
We're still trying to determine how she made it
进入美国的 但我们相信她来是为了
into the country, but we believe she's here
将欧米茄生物武器
to auction off the Omega bio weapon
拍卖♥♥给出价最高的人
to the highest bidder.
如果没有配对物 欧米茄就是无效的
The Omega's inert without its counterpart.
谁会为没用的超级病毒付钱啊
Who's going to pay for a useless super virus?
无赖国家 相信能靠自己
Rogue nations. Terrorist groups who believe
复♥制♥阿尔法配对物的恐怖组织
they can replicate the alpha component on their own.
她为什么得在这里卖♥♥
Why did she have to sell it here?
城里有个公♥司♥高管
There's a corporate executive in town.
被三合会收买♥♥了
A man on the Triad's payroll.
多年来 他为三合会做了几起
He's committed several acts of industrial espionage
工业间谍活动
for them over the years.
他名叫彼得·康
His name is Peter Kang.
我认识他
Yeah, I know him.
他在我家公♥司♥里上班
He works at my family's company.
他圣诞节还会来我家
That guy came to my house for Christmas.
奎恩先生 这就是
And, that, Mr. Queen, is exactly why
你和山城先生还活着的原因
you and Mr. Yamashiro are still alive.
钱娜维选择了世界上唯一一个
Chien Na Wei chose the one place on this earth
我和我上级仍然能用到你的地方
where you're still of use to me and my superior.
但是别抱有幻想
But have no illusions--
如果你联♥系♥星城的任何人
If you threaten to compromise the mission
而威胁到这个计划
by contacting anyone in Starling City,
我会除掉你和山城先生
I will remove you and Mr. Yamashiro from the equation,
以及所有发现奥利弗·奎恩还活着的人
along with anyone who discovers Oliver Queen is still alive.
追踪器放好了
Tracker's in place.
接下来怎么办
Now what?
跟着康去找钱娜维吗
Follow Kang to Chien Na Wei?
不 她太聪明了
No, she's too smart
不会把欧米茄带在身上的
to keep the Omega on her person.
拍卖♥♥会之前她会把它放在安全的地方
She'll keep it in a secure location till the auction.
我们得搞清楚
We'll need to figure out
拍卖♥♥会在哪里进行
where that auction's going to be.
康离开了
Kang's on the move.
劳蕾尔
Laurel. Hey.
你喝什么呢 亲爱的 下一轮我请客
What you having, sweetheart? Next round's on me.
你的接待警员打来了电♥话♥
Your desk sergeant called,
问你为什么没上班
wondering why you weren't on duty.
这是劳蕾尔
Yeah. Ah, well, this is Laurel.
活了下来的女儿
You know, the daughter that lived.
城里有酒保
Is there a bartender in the city
还不知道这回事吗
that doesn't already know that?
我想要找人倾听 能怪我吗
Well, excuse me for seeking a sympathetic ear.
光靠一份律师事务所的好工作
Takes more than some fancy corporate law firm job
还无法让我忘记莎拉的死
for some of us to get over Sara's death.
我爱你 所以我要装作你没说那句话
I love you, so I'm going to pretend like you didn't say that,
我要载你回家
and I'm going to drive you home.
现在不行 亲爱的 拜托
Not now, sweetie. Not now. No, please.
再给我倒酒 弗兰克
Hit me again, Frank.
回头见 弗兰克
Later, Frank.
抱歉给你带来了麻烦
I'm sorry for all the trouble.
康走进去了
Kang's headed inside.
超能力联合调查组检测到了康办公室的电脑
A.R.G.U.S. has detected bursts of data emanating
发出了大量数据
from Kang's office computer.
但那受到了Shacal-4加密算法的保护
But it's protected by Shacal-4 encryption.
假装我不知道那玩意儿是什么 再解释下
Ok, pretend for a second like I don't know what that is.
那意味着我们没法黑入康的电脑
It means we can't hack into Kang's computer.
你得直接进入奎恩联合企业的网络
You'll need to get directly on to the Queen Consolidated network.
马赛欧 沃勒已经说得很清楚
Maseo, Waller was pretty clear
如果他们发现我还活着
what would happen to people
会有怎样的下场
if they found out I'm still alive.
所以就这样走进我家公♥司♥
So taking a stroll through my family's company
可不是最好的计划
is probably not the best plan.
你晚上潜进去就行 我可没时间
You'll go in at night. I don't have time to familiarize myself
搞清楚这栋楼的内部情况
with the office floor plans.
天呐
Oh, my God.
那是谁
Who is that?
我妹妹
That's my sister.
莎拉
Sara...
莎拉
Sara...
-你还好吗 -没事 怎么了
- Are you ok? - Yeah, why?
你一直在喊莎拉的名字
You kept saying Sara's name.
我做梦了
Yeah, well, I was dreaming.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
告诉什么
What?
莎拉已经死了
That Sara died?
劳蕾尔跟我说了
Laurel told me.
算是不小心说的 不过...
Kind of by accident, but...
我不想让你难过
Well, I didn't want to upset you,
而且劳蕾尔也不想
and Laurel didn't want
-让别人知道 -为什么
- anyone to know. - Why?
出了斯莱德那些事后
After everything that happened with Slade,
莎拉又回到了刺客联盟
Sara went back to the League of Assassins.
她有自己的秘密 西娅
She had her own secrets, Thea.
再说了
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表