剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我是奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
五年里 我被困在地狱一般的小岛上
After five years in hell,
我回来只有一个目标
I have come home with only one goal--
拯救我的城市
to save my city.
现在其他人也加入我的事业中了
Now others have joined my crusade.
对他们来说 我是奥利弗·奎恩
To them, I am Oliver Queen.
对星城的其他人来说
To the rest of Starling City,
我是另一个人
I am someone else.
我是另一个存在
I am something else.
《绿箭》和《闪电侠》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow" and "Flash"...
-喂 -我是巴里 巴里·艾伦
- Hello? - It's Barry. Barry Allen.
我醒了 我需要你给我些建议
I woke up. I could use some advice.
我认为不是闪电碰巧击中了你 巴里
I don't think that bolt of lightning struck you, Barry.
我认为是它选择了你
I think it chose you.
因为你能以一种我无法做到的方式
You can inspire people
激励大家 鼓舞大家
in a way that I never could.
你们几个怎么会来中城
So what are you guys doing in Central City?
我们来查案 在星城发生了
Working a case. Suspicious homicide,
一起可疑的凶杀案 作案凶器...
in the Starling where the murder weapon...
是回旋镖
is a boomerang.
-搭档吧 -搭档
- Partners? - Partners.
巴里有超能力 奥利弗有弓和箭
Barry has super powers, Oliver has a bow and arrow.
如果我有一份我无法完全分解的DNA样本
If I had a DNA sample I was unable to fully break down,
你能帮我分离遗传标记吗
do you think you could isolate the genetic markings for me?
-样本从哪来的 -金丝雀的尸体上来的
- What's the sample from? - Canary's murder.
就位了吗
In position?
就位
In position.
就位
In position.
这一片没问题了
Neighborhood's clear.
我之前应该跟你说的
You know, I probably should have brought this up before,
但如果这地方不属于
but if this place doesn't belong to the killer
你一路追到中城又折回来的那个凶手
you chased to Central City and back, well,
那我们就得做出一大堆解释了
we're going to have a lot of explaining to do.
是他的房♥子
It's his.
为什么 因为尖端科研实验室
Why, because the residue S.T.A.R. labs
在回旋镖上发现的残留物证明了这点吗
found on the boomerang says so?
因为这地方处处是陷阱
Because the whole place is rigged.
我能看见连接加压气体的地雷引线
I can see a trip wire connected to pressurized gas.
前门肯定也是
Front door will be the same.
我们的新朋友不想要任何意外之客
Our new friend doesn't want any surprise visitors.
但他马上就要感到意外了
Well, he's going to get a surprise.
看来我们打搅了他的晚餐
Looks like we interrupted his dinner.
他刚走不久
We just missed him.
把枪放下
Drop your guns.
没问题 你先学会怎么数数吧
Sure thing. Right when you learn how to count.
我们人多 蠢货
You're outnumbered, jerkwad.
你们不是星城警♥察♥
You're not SCPD.
除非警♥察♥制♥服♥变得
Unless police uniforms have gotten
这么奇特 否则你们也不是
really interesting, neither are you.
超能力联合调查组
A.R.G.U.S.
你们的夹击模式多年来都没有变
Your flanking patterns haven't changed in years.
为什么超能力联合调查组会参与进来
Why is A.R.G.U.S. in on this?
被回旋镖杀害的人
The man who was killed by the boomerang...
他是超能力联合调查组的成员吗
He was an A.R.G.U.S. agent?
所以这就是超能力联合调查组的事
Which makes this an A.R.G.U.S. matter.
撤退 目标不在
Bug out. Target's not here.
别管这事
Let this go.
我们要不管这事吗
Are we going to let this go?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
超能力联合调查组的事调查得怎么样了
What about this A.R.G.U.S. angle?
超能力联调组的成员死亡后 他们清除了
Well, A.R.G.U.S. wiped all evidence of their agent's death
所有死亡证据 至少他们是这样认为的
after he was killed, or at least they thought they did.
被回旋镖杀害的人叫吴凯
Our boomerang victim, Kai Wu.
这人的资料太干净了
The man's profile is so clean,
我早该知道这是超能力联合调查组的幌子
I should have known it was an A.R.G.U.S. cover.
现在我们知道了吴是超能力联合调查组的人
Well, now that we know Wu is A.R.G.U.S.,
也许莱拉能查到线索
maybe Lyla can get us a lead?
如果这是超能力联合调查组的事
If this an A.R.G.U.S. thing,
莱拉会希望我们不要插手
Lyla's going to want it to stay that way.
那就告诉她 别让人们在我的城市被谋杀
Then tell her to stop letting people get killed in my city.
你真的不关心我的婚姻 是吧
You really don't care about my marriage, do you?
如果你和莱拉还在一起
Well, I would...
我会关心的
if you and Lyla were still married.
多谢你前来
Thank you for coming.
好像我可以不来一样
Like I had a choice.
看来你交了新朋友
I see you made a new friend.
这是成胜
This is Katsu Cheng.
成先生喜欢把自己
Mr. Cheng fancies himself
称为炸♥弹♥专家
something of a munitions specialist.
根据香港警务处消息
According to HKPF,
成在香港某处放置了炸♥弹♥
Cheng planted an explosive device somewhere in Hong Kong,
你来跟他聊聊 问出炸♥弹♥的下落
I need you to talk to him, find out the bomb's location.
所以我只要随便跟他聊聊
So I'm just going to talk to him
他就会把信息告诉我吗
and he's going to give me information?
没这么容易
It won't be easy.
所以我帮你把工具拿来了
That's why I brought you your tools.
什么工具
What tools?
我们在找到你的货船上
We recovered these from the freighter
找到了这些
when we recovered you.
不用客气
You're welcome.
你要我对这个人用刑
You want me to torture this guy
逼问出炸♥弹♥的下落吗
to find out where the bomb is?
我要的是你找出炸♥弹♥的下落
I want you to find out where the bomb is.
我对过程没什么兴趣
How you do so is of little interest to me.
帕尔默科技
快完事了 杰瑞
Almost done here, Jerry.
你几小时前就该回去了
You should have gone home hours ago.
杰瑞是谁
Who's Jerry?
这里比我的公♥寓♥还大
This place is bigger than my apartment.
你们来这里做什么
What are you guys doing here?
你让我们分♥析♥杀死莎拉的
You asked us to analyze the DNA off the arrow
那支箭上的DNA
that killed Sara.
我刚准备把样本发给你
I was just going to mail you the sample.
我们刚好有几天假期...
We had some vacation days coming--
我们想看看绿箭的巢穴
We want to see the Arrow Cave.
我们不是那么叫的
We don't call it that.
不许这么叫
Ever.
我想看看你们的家伙
I want to see the toys!
我要看看你们的家伙
I need to see the toys.
你们有追踪箭吗
Do you guys have an arrowmobile?
别碰那个
Don't touch that.
那个也不行
Or that.
是掷荷箭 用压缩的二氧化碳...
It's a jettisoning arrow. Uses compressed CO2--
压缩的二氧化碳投掷高♥强♥度的
Compressed CO2 to jettison high tensile
-聚合电缆 -没错
- strength polymer cables. - Yep.
我们什么时候开始出♥售♥绿箭巢穴的入场券了
Since when did we start selling admission to the Arrow Cave?
这...
It's...
看到你做的好事了吗
Do you see what you've done?
太不可思议了
Incredible.
我有超多想法来改良这个
I have so many ideas for improvements.
还有这个 天呐 老兄
And this. Oh, oh, man!
这才是重点
This--this is the bomb.
军♥火♥库的装扮比绿箭的酷多了 对吧
And I mean, red is so much cooler than green, am I right?
我真的开始喜欢他了
I am really starting to like this guy.
那个是干什么的
Hey, what's that for?
用来分散我注意力的东西
Distracting me from work.
狄格尔先生在哪里
So where's Mr. Diggle?
他去追查一条线索了
He's running down a lead.
超能力联调组
我们能搞定的 约翰
We have this handled, Johnny.
我已经告诉奥利弗了
I told Oliver that already.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表