剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
抱歉 我忘带白旗了
I'm sorry. I forgot the flag.
太糟了 我还想告诉你应该插在哪呢
That's too bad. I would have told you where you can put it.
你想干什么 马尔科姆
What is this about, Malcolm?
对你们来说 一定很难相信
Well, this isn't going to be easy for all of you to believe...
只因为你是反♥社♥会♥疯子和骗子
Only because you're a sociopath and a liar.
尽管如此 如果我们能
Be that as it may, this will be much quicker
省去嘲讽之词 就能更快地谈到
for all of us if we can fast forward through the cynicism
我想告诉你们的这件事了
and reach the conclusion that I am telling you the truth.
什么事
About what?
奥利弗
Oliver.
显而易见 他不是真心待在联盟的
His allegiance with the League is a charade.
你有必要这样戏弄我们的感情吗
Why would you even begin to play with our emotions like that?
当奥利弗意识到他必须降服拉斯
This plan was born the moment Oliver realized
以便保护西娅时 他就有了这个计划
that he had to capitulate to Ra's to save Thea.
他居然不肯告诉我们这个计划
And instead of sharing this plan with us,
反而信任你吗
he trusted you?
信任曾害死我妹妹的男人
The man who had my sister murdered.
我对欺骗的艺术更在行
Well, I am better practiced in the art of deception.
无意冒犯 而你们
And no offense, none of you are
-没有一个会做戏 -我退出
- particularly good actors. - I'm out.
你们亲眼看到了
You've seen for yourselves
拉斯和联盟是多么危险
how dangerous Ra's and the League are.
我们之间的信任圈必须尽可能地缩小
The circle of trust had to remain as small as possible.
到现在为止 有什么改变吗
Until now? What changed?
算了吧 费利西蒂
Forget it, Felicity.
他说的话 我们都不能相信
There's nothing he can say that we can believe.
狄格尔先生说得对
Mr. Diggle's right.
所以我带来了
Which is why I brought along
奥利弗的一位朋友
a friend of Oliver's.
我是塔苏·山城
My name is Tatsu Yamashiro.
你们的城市 处境极度危险
And your city is in great danger.
你觉得我们会相信她
You expect us to believe her?
我们甚至都没见过她
We never even met her.
-我们没见过她 对吧 -嗯
- We never met her, right? - No.
除了短暂地帮助奥利弗
Apart from my brief time helping Oliver
从拉斯·厄尔·高福的剑伤中恢复过来
recover from the wounds Ra's Al Ghul inflicted on him,
我的生活一直是 与世隔绝的
my life has been one of...isolation.
梅林 这就是你的大计划
Ok, Merlyn, this is your big plan?
我们要相信一个从未见过或听过的女人
A woman that we've never met or even heard of?
奥利弗不喜欢谈过去
Oliver doesn't like to speak about the past.
显然他也不喜欢谈眼下的情况
Apparently, he's not so forthcoming about the present, either.
我儿子被病毒害死了
My son was killed by the virus.
拉斯意图对你们的城市使用这种病毒
Ra's intends to use on your city.
你 你是绍夫的母亲
Are you--you're Akio's mother?
出事的时候 奥利弗在场
Oliver was with me when it happened.
他深知你们面对的危险是实实在在的
He knows that the danger you all face is very real.
我说 他做过那么多坏事
Ok, you know what, how many times are we going
我们为什么还要相信他
to believe him after everything that he's done?
我跟马尔科姆毫无关联
I am not privy to your history with Malcolm.
这个请求 来自奥利弗
This request comes from Oliver.
我们目前无法确认这点
We're not sure that's any better at the moment.
听着 我没有耍把戏
Look, I am not playing a game here.
我女儿也住在这里 不是吗
My daughter lives in this city, remember?
这是我对生化武器掌握的全部
This is everything I have on the bioweapon.
我已经做好了我们所有人去南达尔巴特的安排
I've arranged passage for all of us to go to Nanda Parbat.
如果你们肯来的话...
If you're coming...
日落前到菲利斯航♥空♥来
Be at Ferris Air before sunrise.
不错嘛
Charming.
是租的 我不会在这待很久的
It's a sublet. I won't be here for much longer.
那汽车店那边怎么办
What about the auto shop?
那是 临时的
It's...temporary.
的确 他们没有问很多
Sure, they don't ask a lot of questions,
但总会有人猜测出什么
but it's inevitable someone puts two and two together.
那你另一份夜工怎么办
How about your other night job?
我想 我还是应该把打击犯罪的事交给警♥察♥
I figured I'd just leave the crime fighting to the cops.
我想当普通人
I kind of just want to be normal.
是吗 普通人当得如何
Yeah? And how's that going for you?
无聊透顶
I am so bored.
是啊 所以
Yeah, well, that's why
我给你带来了这个
I brought you this.
马尔科姆从警♥察♥那偷出来的
Malcolm stole it out of impound.
别担心 他向我发誓 没有杀人
Don't worry--I made him promise nobody would get killed.
没想到还能再见到它
I never thought I'd see this thing again.
我想 既然大家认为
I figured since everybody thinks that
罗伊·哈珀就是绿箭
Roy Harper is the Arrow,
他们就不必知道 他也是军♥火♥库 对吗
they don't have to know that he's Arsenal, too, right?
所以你才来找我
So that's why you came here?
就是为了给我这个
Just to give me this?
对 给你这个
Well...yes, this.
还有...
And...
我们怎么会不知道这件事
How could we not know about this?
怎么会没人知道香港被恐怖袭击了
How could anyone not know about a terrorist attack in Hong Kong?
因为北♥京♥方面说 造成死亡的
Because Beijing had us believing that these deaths were caused
是局部化学泄露事故
by a local chemical spill.
你不会真的相信梅林吧
You don't really believe Merlyn?
看到这些 我们不能不信他
Well, looking at this, we can't afford not to believe Merlyn.
他杀人无数 还欺骗了我们那么多次
He is a mass murderer who has lied to us so many times
这就是个搏酒游戏
it should be a drinking game.
而且我甚至没听说过这个塔苏
And I have never even heard of this Tatsu person.
费利西蒂 我不知道你认为的
Felicity, I don't know if you're right
奥利弗不存在了 是否正确
that Oliver's gone forever or not.
但我对我来说 真♥相♥并不重要
The truth is, for me, it doesn't matter.
如果我的城市有任何陷入危险的可能
If there's even a possibility of this kind of danger in my city,
我都要采取行动
I'm reporting for duty.
-我也是 我不相信他们
- Me, too. - I don't believe them.
就算我能相信他们 我也无法回到那里去
And even if I did, I can't go back there.
特别是在他们对奥利弗做出那样的事情之后
Not after what they did to Oliver.
放松点 孩子
Relax, my child.
又一个我无法服从的命令
Another order I cannot follow.
你跟我说话的口气 好像我是个怪物
You speak to me as though I'm a monster.
我是你父亲 娜莎
I'm your father, Nyssa.
那你为什么还要我跟一个不相爱的人结婚
Then why do you ask me to marry someone I do not love?
有一次我在沙漠中
When I was in a desert
处理一些事务的时候
tending to some affairs,
结识了一个女人
I crossed paths with a woman.
她的面貌和刚毅
She was breathtaking
令人惊叹
in her visage and fortitude.
她叫艾米娜·兰可
Her name was Ameena Raatko.
我以前也有过心上人
I had taken other lovers before,
可是她不一样
but she was different.
她的智慧
She had a wit
以及身上的那股热情
and a fire about her that
让我无法割舍
I found myself I could not live without.
所以她成了我的小女人
So she became my concubine
我孩子的母亲
and the mother of my child.
为了庆祝你的诞生 我把这礼物送给她
This was my gift to her in honor of you.
你是她送给我的礼物
A gift that she gave me.
所以我留着 希望有一天
And so I kept it in the hopes that one day,
你会在你的婚礼上戴上它
you would wear it on your wedding day.
你觉得我会为了一串项链而嫁给厄尔·莎菲尔吗
You expect me to marry Al Sah-Him because of some trinket?
我要你嫁给厄尔·莎菲尔
I expect you to marry Al Sah-Him
因为这是我的意愿
because it is my will.
若你不从 我就会
You defy that, and I will
让你饱受千刀万剐之苦
see you suffer the pain of a thousand deaths.
对不起打扰了
I am sorry to intrude.
梅林先生说我能在这里找到你
Mr. Merlyn said that I would find you here.
这可能是他第一次说真话
That might be the only thing he's ever said that isn't a lie.
我不是来说服你相信
I did not come here to convince you
你的家园处于危险当中
of the threat to your home.
无论我怎么说你都不会相信
There's nothing I can say that you will believe,
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表