剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
But I lied all of this time
是为了保护你
to protect you.
你是...
You're...
你就是他
you're him.
是的
Yeah.
那天晚上跟兜帽帮一起...
That night with the... the hoods, and...
还有那晚的黑衣女人...
that woman in black, that...
是拉斯·厄尔·高福的女儿
Was Ra's al Ghul's daughter.
那是你
That was you.
我一直都因为你行为古怪
All those times I got so mad at you
或因为你
for being... a flake,
不得不对我撒谎
or telling me something I knew
而那么生你的气
that had to be a lie.
你一直在救人
You were saving someone's life.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你 奥利
Thank you, Ollie.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道我祈祷了多少次
You know how many times I've wished
希望能感谢绿箭为这城市做的一切
that I could thank the Arrow for things he's done for the city?
可能跟我祈祷
Probably as many times as
我们有这样一次对话的次数一样多
I've wished we could have this conversation.
妈妈知道吗
Did mom know?
她死的那晚
The night that she died,
她告诉我 她已经知道一阵子了
she told me that... she'd known for a while.
我很担心你会生气
I was worried that you'd be angry.
生气也是因为你砸坏我的窗户
Only 'cause you broke my window.
虽然我确实狠狠教训了你
Although I did kind of kick your ass.
你没有
You didn't.
但你确实有个好老师
But you did have a good teacher.
那晚你在找马尔科姆
You were looking for Malcolm that night.
我们知道彼此身份
We know about each other.
等等 马尔科姆知道你是绿箭
Wait, Malcolm knows that you're the Arrow?
我很惊讶他没有告诉你
I am amazed that he didn't tell you.
那... 你为什么告诉我
Then why did you... tell me?
为什么现在
Why now?
因为拉斯·厄尔·高福要来找我们的麻烦了
Because Ra's Al Ghul is coming for us.
所有人 而唯一
All of us. And the only chance
能得救的机会
that we have to survive
就是团结一致
is to work together.
相互信赖
To trust each other.
他说得对
He's right.
不
No.
不 不 我不信
No, no, he's not.
我辜负了所有认识的人
I turned my back on everyone I know,
包括我哥哥
including my own brother,
因为你跟我说 不能相信任何人
because you told me there was nobody else I could trust.
我只是想保护你
I was only trying to protect you.
是吗 用离间我和奥利的方法吗
Yeah, by driving a wedge between me and Ollie?
你操纵了我
You manipulated me.
-西娅 -让她去吧
- Thea... - Let her go.
喂
Yeah?
我是莫伊拉·奎恩
You've reached Moira Queen.
请留言
Please leave a message.
妈妈 是我 我还活着
Mom, it's me. I'm alive.
我 我在香港
I'm, uh, I'm in Hong Kong.
我知道这很疯狂 但我还活着
I know it sounds crazy, but I'm alive,
我在香港 我需要你的帮助
I'm in Hong Kong, and I need your help.
我要你给奈德·福斯特打电♥话♥
I want you to call Ned Foster,
让他发布一条新闻
you tell him to issue a press release.
告诉所有人
Tell everyone.
告诉西娅
And you tell Thea.
我这就回家 我爱你...
I'm coming home. I love you...
有什么消息
What do we know?
显然是看守维尔纳·赛托的联邦保安员
Apparently the Federal Marshal guarding Werner Zytle
维尔纳·赛托逃脱监管
开枪引起了恐慌 赛托毫不费力逃走了
just started shooting while Zytle waltzed off in the panic.
到我最爱的部分了
This is my favorite part.
维尔纳·赛托逃脱羁押
倒是方便
That's pretty convenient.
那家伙发了狂 让赛托趁乱跑了
Guy decides to wig out, and Zytle takes advantage.
不是方便 是有预谋的
It's not convenient, it's planned.
这是"迷魂"引起的反应
Those are the affects of his vertigo.
赛托被铐上了手链脚链
Zytle was in a full set of restraints.
他是怎么给联邦探员下药的
How did he even manage to dose a federal agent?
他没有 是其中一位记者下的药
He didn't. One of the reporters did.
怎么了 是我猜错了吗
What's wrong? Was my form off?
关于记者 她是对的
She's right. About the reporter.
-我们需要名字... -笨记者的姓名和地址
- We need a name-- - A name and address on our clumsy reporter.
这就查
I'm on it.
你在干什么
What do you think you're doing?
-跟你一起去 -不行
- I'm coming with you. - No, you're not.
我刚给了你唯一的线索
I just gave you your only lead!
我能跟你单独谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a second? Alone?
我知道你要说什么
I know what you're going to say,
但你不在的时候 为这座城市以身涉险的是我
but I risked my life for this city while you were gone.
你该对我放尊重点
That should earn me some respect.
不是尊重的问题
This isn't about respect,
跟你以身犯险也没关系
and it's not about you risking your life.
我知道你想念莎拉
I understand that you miss Sara.
我也明白你这样出去作战
And I understand that when you go out there like this,
那种痛苦就会消失
all of that pain goes away.
只有这时我才不会痛苦
It's the only time it ever does.
这种释然不是真的
And that relief isn't real.
像是一种毒品
It's a drug.
如果你想说...
If you're implying...
你是瘾君子
You are an addict.
就好像酒瘾和毒瘾
And just like with booze and pills,
你每晚追求的刺♥激♥感
that high that you're chasing every night
会危及你的生命
is endangering your life.
去死吧 奥利弗
Go to hell, Oliver.
你没资格对我说这些
You don't get to play that card with me.
永远没有
Ever.
就算有人在用肾上腺素
And if there is anyone who is using adrenaline
来隐藏真实生活所带来的痛苦
to hide the pain of real feelings and real life,
那也是你
it's you.
奥利弗 费利西蒂查到了那个记者的工作地址
Oliver, Felicity tracked down the reporter's work address.
安东尼·沃克 维尔纳·赛托在哪
Anthony Walker! Where's Werner Zytle?
他 他不在这儿
He's not, he's not here.
你今天帮他逃跑了
You helped him escape today!
赛托用我妻子威胁我
Zytle, he threatened my wife.
说如果我不这么做
Said he could get to her, that he'd kill her
他会找到她 杀死她...
if I didn't do this, then--
做什么
Do what?
杀了你
Kill you.
-真的很抱歉 -安东尼
- I'm so sorry. - Anthony...
把引爆器给我
Give me the detonator.
他会杀了我妻子的
He'll kill my wife.
我们可以保护她
We can protect her.
我保证
I promise.
把引爆器给我
Now hand me the detonator.
上帝原谅我
God forgive me.
我会为你流泪的
I will weep for thee.
狄格尔 沃克的妻子安全了
奥利
Ollie?
抱歉 我吵醒你了吗
I'm sorry, did I wake you?
我睡不着
Can't sleep.
显然 失眠是得知自己的哥哥
Apparently insomnia is a common side effect
是治安维持者常见的副作用
of finding out your brother is a vigilante.
你身上一股烟味
You smell like smoke.
去吃韩国烧烤了
Korean barbecue?
C4炸♥药♥
C4.
很高兴我们现在能告诉对方这种事了
It's nice that we can tell each other this stuff now.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表