剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
But there's another very good reason
为什么你觉得她面熟
she looks familiar.
她为什么会出现在泰德·格兰特的健身馆呢
Why was she at the crime scene at Ted Grant's gym?
我不知道 而且她不只出现在那里
I don't know, but it's not just there.
很明显 跟踪不是她唯一的爱好
Apparently stalking isn't her only hobby, either.
她还是园艺小组的一员
She's a member of a gardening group, too.
这就解释了那个N.P.P.的事
Which explains the whole N.P.P. thing.
什么N.P.P.的事
What N.P.P. thing?
格拉瓦诺照片里那个包上
The bag in the Gravano hostage photo.
N.P.P.是氮 磷酸盐 碳酸钾的缩写
N.P.P., it's an acronym-- stands for nitrogen, phosphate, potash.
是化肥的化学公式
It's the chemical formula for fertilizer.
或许她把格拉瓦诺藏在一间温室呢
So what if she's keeping Gravano in a greenhouse?
豪瑟7884号♥
舍伍德花房♥
距离她公♥寓♥最近的是舍伍德花房♥
The closest one to her apartment is Sherwood Florist,
豪瑟7884号♥
7884 Hauser.
-让罗伊准备好去那等我 -好的
- Have Roy gear up and meet me there. - Ok.
舍伍德花房♥
罗伊
Roy...
去找格拉瓦诺 我来搞定卡特
Find Gravano. I'll take care of Cutter.
明白
Got it.
军♥火♥库 没找到卡特的踪影
Arsenal, there's no sign of Cutter.
军♥火♥库
Arsenal.
军♥火♥库
Arsenal!
你好 亲爱的
Hello, lover.
如果你敢伤害他...
If you hurt him...
我没动他 亲爱的
I didn't touch him, boyfriend.
我很专一
I'm a one-guy woman.
但是我有点失望 你居然带了男伴
But I am a little disappointed you brought your wing man.
今晚和他无关
Tonight's not about him.
是专属于我们的
It's about us.
我们一起对抗世界
Together against the world.
正如我们命中注定的
Just like we were meant to be.
没有什么"我们"
There is no "we."
没错 我们更像是同一个人
We're more like one soul, you're right.
你和我比你想的要像多了
You and I are more alike than you think.
卡丽 听我说
Carrie, listen to me.
你不太对劲
You're not well.
假如我疯了 那全是因为爱
If I'm out of my mind, it's because that's what love is.
爱就是我们小小的疯狂
Our own little slice of insanity.
许个愿吧
Make a wish.
我的愿望已经成真了
Mine's already come true,
愿我俩永世不分离
for the two of us to be together forever.
求你救救我
Please help me.
别把我和这个疯子留在一起
Don't leave me with this psycho!
-闭嘴 -你不会想这么做的
- Quiet! - You don't want to do this.
我当然想了
Sure I do.
我可不会那么做
Oh, I wouldn't do that.
那绳子上缠着绊线
That rope's laced with a trip wire
和他胸前的一个小东西连在了一起
that's hooked up to a little thing on his chest
可是会爆♥炸♥的
that goes, "Boom!"
你到底想要什么
So what do you want, then?!
不多
Not much.
只要你
Just...you.
永远都不可能
Never going to happen.
你可真是扫兴啊
Such a party pooper.
我从没想过见到你会这么高兴
I never thought I'd be happy to see you!
罗伊
Roy.
不如回家休息下吧 今晚你够辛苦了
Why don't you go home, man? It's been a long night.
她拦住我了 这种事不应该发生
She took me out. It shouldn't have happened.
你现在不是状态最好的时候
You're not at your best.
我没事
I'm fine.
卡丽·哈特内尔·卡特
貌似你不是卡丽跟踪的唯一一个人
Looks like you weren't the only person that Carrie stalked.
在迷恋上她的搭档之后
She was put on limited duty
她就被限制工作了
after becoming obsessed with her partner.
警局把她送去了圣沃克做心理评估
The department sent her to St. Walker's for a psych eval.
不久之后她就离职了
She quit the force a little bit after.
费利西蒂去哪里了
Where's Felicity?
她今晚有工作 她说她告诉过你了
She's working tonight. She said she told you.
对 她说过
Yes, she did.
奥利弗 你没事吧
Oliver, you ok?
我知道这不容易
I know this can't be easy,
看着费利西蒂花这么多时间和帕尔默在一起
with Felicity spending so much time with Palmer.
我没事
I'm fine.
你要去哪
Where you going?
去找星城警署指派给卡特的心理医生
The psychiatrist that SCPD sent Cutter to.
你要后援吗
You need back up?
不用 我能搞定
No. I've got it.
我喜欢你这里的装♥修♥布置
Like what you've done to the place.
没出什么事吧
Is everything all right?
没有 没有 我只是正好在附近
Yeah, yeah, I was just in the neighborhood.
想着我可以来看看你的新标志
Thought I would stop by and check out your new sign.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
帕尔默科技
那条裙子不错啊
Wow, that's a nice dress.
是啊 它真的非常 非常
Yeah, it's really, really,
非常漂亮
really nice.
雷把它借我穿去参加工作晚宴
Ray lent it to me for a work dinner.
是啊 某个工作晚宴
Yeah, some...work dinner.
-你和雷 -对呀
- You and Ray. - Mm-hmm.
这听起来可不像什么柏拉图
Doesn't seem that platonic.
实际上 这让奥利弗纠结死了
Actually, it has Oliver twisted up in knots.
奥利弗已经做出了自己的选择
Well, Oiver made his choice.
我们都知道那是个错误的选择
We both know that was a wrong choice.
奥利弗有这么说过吗
And did Oliver say that?
说过呀 因为奥利弗还真是
Oh, yeah, because Oliver's just
"很会"表达自己的情感呢
great at expressing his emotions.
他宁愿和刺客联盟战上十回合
He would rather go ten rounds with the League of Assassins
也不愿把那话说出来的
than ever say that.
但是你和帕尔默的这件事
But this thing with you and Palmer,
这事...
it's,
这事扰乱了他的思绪 费利西蒂
it's messing with his head, Felicity,
而这
and...
真的很危险
that's really dangerous.
我告诉过你了 我和帕尔默之间没什么
I told you, there is no me and Palmer.
而且就算真的有什么
But if there were,
如果奥利弗对此有意见
and if Oliver had a problem with it,
那么有话要说的人应该是奥利弗
then Oliver should be the one to say something.
好吧
Ok.
晚安
Good night.
-普雷斯奈尔医生 -天呐
- Dr. Pressnall-- - Oh, my God!
我不是来伤害你的
I'm not here to hurt you.
你想怎样
What do you want?!
和你聊聊卡丽·卡特
To talk about Carrie Cutter.
我不能说
I can't.
我们有医患保密协定 麻烦你出去吧
Doctor-patient privilege. Just please, get out!
你的病人杀了一个人 绑♥架♥了一个人
Your patient killed a man, kidnapped another,
我只想在她伤害更多人之前阻止她
and I'm trying to stop her before she hurts anyone else.
要做到这一点 我得理解她的想法
To do that, I need to understand her.
拜托了
Please.
我只能告诉你她的诊断结果
I can only diagnose her.
感情障碍
Attachment disorder,
无法建立真正的 长远的关系
the inability to form real, lasting relationships.
他们会把身边的人全部推开
They push everyone away,
然后专注于某个人
and fixate on a single person.
某个他们觉得能映射出自身情感的人
Someone they feel mirrors their emotional state.
我该怎么阻止她
How do I stop her?
和她建立她一直渴望得到的关系
Give her the connection that she craves--
真诚又发自内心
honesty, sincerity...
如果你对她撒谎
If you lie to her,
她看得出来
she'll know.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表