剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
但这是铠甲能运作的最后一步
but this is the last step towards the suit becoming operational,
-一点胡子只是小小的代价 -住手
- and a little facial hair is a small price to pay-- - Stop!
这是亚音速离子发生器
This is a subsonic ionizer.
如果你在四频电路中使用
If you try to use it on quadband circuitry,
-就会导致... -催化反应
- it could result-- - In a catalytic reaction
会毁了这栋大楼
that could destroy the entire building.
你得睡会儿
You need to get some sleep.
我会的 只要我解决了问题
I will, once I've cracked the problem.
或者炸死自己吗
Or blow yourself up?
看哪个更早发生了
Whichever comes first.
雷
Ray?
那些人杀了安娜时
When those men killed Anna,
我向自己保证
I promised myself
我不会再经历那种绝望
I would never feel that helpless again.
你能想象当砖墙的人在这里横行霸道
So, can you even imagine how I felt
我是什么感受吗
when Brick's men took a portion of the city hostage?
愤怒 大家的感觉都一样
Lousy. We all did.
但如果你用这个来惩罚自己...
But if you're punishing yourself--
我没有 我不是在惩罚自己
I'm not--I'm not punishing myself.
我只是专注于眼下的任务
I'm focused on the task at hand.
显然太过专注了
Too focused, clearly.
不好意思 我还有很多工作要做
I'm sorry, but I've got a lot of work to do.
爸爸 还是我
Hey, dad. It's me. Again.
我知道你很难过
Listen, I know you're upset
你绝对有理由伤心难过 可是
and you have every right to be, but
你这样已经一周了 既然现在你知道了真♥相♥
it's been over a week, and now that you know the truth,
我们谁都不该独自承受 所以求你了
neither of us should go through this alone, so,
回我电♥话♥吧
please call me back.
我爱你
I love you.
你在这做什么
Hey. What are you doing here?
我得跟你谈谈
I--I need to talk to you.
你还好吗
Is everything all right?
不好 是莎拉的事
No. It's about Sara.
好吧
OK.
马尔科姆给我下了药
Malcolm drugged me.
他让我吃了一种药
He gave me something that made me...
这种药让那个我受了迷惑 然后我--
susceptible to suggestion, and I--
西娅 你在说什么
Thea...what are you talking about?
我杀了莎拉
I killed Sara.
我不知道当时自己在做什么
I didn't know what I was doing, ok?
那不是我
It wasn't me.
真对不起 劳蕾尔
I'm so sorry, Laurel.
如果梅林给你下了药
If Merlyn drugged you...
那就不是你的错
then it wasn't your fault.
可你为什么还跟他合作
But how could you work with him?
为什么你还站在他那边
How could you stand by his side?
因为联盟的威胁
Because of the threat of the League.
我们必须和他合作
We have to work with him.
别无选择
I don't have a choice.
你当然有选择
Yes, you do.
之前的事不是你的错 西娅
What happened wasn't your fault, Thea,
因为那不是你做出的选择
because it wasn't your decision.
如果你想要挽回曾经的错
If you want to make this right,
从今以后走上正确的路 这就是你的选择
what you do from now on...that is.
我已经不记得莎拉的笑容了
I can't remember Sara's smile.
真奇怪 不是吗
It's weird, isn't it?
我知道莎拉经常微笑
I mean, I know Sara used to smile
有时开口大笑
and--and laugh,
但当我闭上双眼 试图回忆起她的笑容
but when I close my eyes and I try and picture it,
我唯一看见的就是发现她的场景
all I see is the way that I found her.
有时候 唯一让我支撑下去的动力
You know, sometimes, the only thing that keeps me going
就是有一天要找出杀害她的凶手
is the thought of one day finding her killer.
我们会找到的
We will.
我发誓
I promise.
你是怎么做到的
How do you do that?
-做什么 -撒谎
- Do what? - Lie.
当着我的面撒谎
Right to my face.
西娅告诉我了 奥利弗 她什么都说了
Thea told me, Oliver. She told me everything.
你怎么能这样瞒着我
How could you keep this from me?
在你想对拉克鲁瓦和梅林下手之后
After what you wanted to do to Lacroix and Merlyn?
你真的要问我这个问题吗
Do you really need to ask me that question?
我并没有因为想要复仇
I'm not so consumed with vengeance
就把莎拉的死怪罪于西娅
that I blame Thea for Sara's death.
我恨的是马尔科姆·梅林
I blame Malcolm Merlyn.
我需要他活着
I need him.
他杀了我妹妹
He murdered my sister.
联盟现在已经盯上了我们
With the League targeting us,
只有他能帮我保住西娅的命
he is the only chance I have of saving mine.
事情只能如此
This is how it has to be.
说来好笑
It's really amazing...
梅林永远能找到办法
the way Merlyn always finds a way
让你留住他的命
under your protection.
对不起 劳蕾尔
I'm sorry, Laurel.
知道吗 要记起我们
You know, it's hard to remember a time...
真正相爱的日子 还真是件难事
when I was actually in love with you.
我告诉过你不要跟任何人说
I told you not to tell anyone.
看来我不像你一样擅长保守秘密
I guess I'm just not as good at keeping secrets as you are.
西娅 我不会说什么大话
Thea, I'm not gonna pretend that I understand
假装自己理解你的痛苦
all the different types of pain that you're in,
但那些威胁都是真的
but the threat, it is very real.
只有相互合作
And the only way that we are gonna survive
我们才能活下来
is by acting in unison.
你居然用马尔科姆·梅林的话来劝我
Are you really quoting Malcolm Merlyn to me right now?
是的 因为他比任何人都明白
Yes. Because he, better than anyone,
我们现在所面对的险境
understands the danger the 3 of us are facing.
我们才没遇到什么险境
We're not in any danger.
我们俩都不会有危险
Not anymore. Not you or me.
马尔科姆 他要受到正义的制裁
But Malcolm, he's going to face justice.
西娅 你做了什么
Thea, what have you done?
你肯定不是刺客联盟的人
You're clearly not League of Assassins.
他们水平比这要高
They wouldn't be this sloppy.
没错 我都差点忘了
That's right. I forgot.
奥利弗说你有自我认知问题
Oliver mentioned you were having some identity issues,
不过他没提到你的自以为是
though he didn't mention about your delusions of Grandeur.
你杀了我妹妹 你这个人♥渣♥
You killed my sister, you stupid son of a bitch!
你这是在给自己出洋相
Now you're just embarrassing yourself.
你妹妹的老师就是我老师
Your sister's teacher was my teacher.
你觉得靠这个你就能打败我
Did you think you could really dispatch me with a stick?
我不觉得
No.
是时候看看 当杀手这事
I suppose we're gonna see if being a killer
是不是你的家族遗传
runs in the family.
一边去 劳蕾尔
Step aside, Laurel.
娜莎
Nyssa!
这事跟你无关
This does not concern you.
我们是为了厄尔·萨赫尔前来
We've come for Al-Saher.
你说过你没有害莎拉
You swore to me that you didn't kill Sara.
我从来没信过你
I never believed you.
你一直记挂着你妹妹 我很佩服你
It is admirable of you to honor your sister,
但你可以住手了 莎拉的仇已报
but you can rest now. Sara's murder is avenged.
她在哪里
Where is she?
我说了别管梅林
I told you Merlyn was off limits.
我知道 然后我意识到
I know. And then I realized
我不在乎你的警告
that I didn't really give a damn.
这就是我为何要瞒着你
This is why I keep secrets from you.
因为你总是意气用事
Because you let your emotions dictate your actions,
这会害死你的
and it is gonna get you killed.
你真的觉得自己
Did you really think that you had a chance
能处理掉马尔科姆·梅林
against Malcolm Merlyn?
娜莎和联盟的人绑♥架♥了梅林
Nyssa and the League kidnapped Merlyn.
我知道
I know.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表