剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
I don't care about anything except for getting him.
-我会抓住他的 -你之前就失败了
- And I will. - You couldn't before!
我不会再次让他逃脱
I won't let him escape again.
我保证
I promise.
我是雷·帕尔默
Ray Palmer.
晚上好
Good evening.
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
女士们先生们 有请雷·帕尔默先生
Ladies and gentleman, Mr. Ray Palmer.
谢谢
Thank you.
感谢各位的光临
Thank you all for coming out tonight.
鉴于这座城市所发生的事
Given all that has befallen this city,
很容易让人失去希望
it's easy for us to lose hope--
想要躲起来
to hide in our castles and
暗自庆幸我们尚能收支平衡
be thankful that our ledges are in the black.
在座各位是市里数一数二的富有商人
Well, we, the city's most affluent businessmen and women
这座城市的希望就掌握在我们手中
hold its future in our hands.
今晚 我将做出承诺
Tonight, I'm making a pledge.
我要捐出我一半的净资产
I will give away half of my net worth
造福我们的家园
to the benefit of our home.
而这将是我一年的薪水
And this will be my salary for the year.
今晚 我邀请在座各位加入这项投资
So tonight, I invite you all to join me in this investment.
不只是贡献金钱
Not just with your money,
我们还需要您的创造力
but with your ingenuity,
最重要的是您宝贵的时间
and most importantly, your time.
这座城市是我的家园 也是你们的
The city is my home, but it's yours, too.
帮我一起让星城成为我们更好的未来吧
So help make Star City our future.
放下手中的箭
Let go of the arrow.
你没我想象中的高
I thought you'd be taller.
结束了
It's over.
放下手中的箭 我就放过你
Lower your bow and live.
我们都清楚这是不可能的事
We both know that's not going to happen.
-谁雇你来的 -她是什么人
- Who hired you?! - Who's she?
你不会想这么做的
You don't want to do this.
不 我要这么做
Yes, I do!
杀了他 莎拉也不会复生
Killing him won't bring her back.
我知道不会 莎拉已经死了
I know it won't bring her back, she's dead!
你现在的处境我也经历过
I have stood where you are right now;
你现在怒火中烧 甚至难以呼吸
where you're so consumed with rage you can hardly breathe,
认为报仇会让自己好过些
and you think that taking revenge will make it better,
但是劳蕾尔 没用的
but Laurel... it won't.
这只会让你更难受
It only makes it worse.
不 他杀了莎拉
No, he murdered Sara!
莎拉是谁
Who's Sara?
是我妹妹 你这杂种
My sister, you son of a bitch!
两晚前
Two nights ago,
你用箭射死了她
you put an arrow in her chest.
两个晚上前
Two nights ago
我在布鲁德海文喝醉了
I was drunk in Bludhaven.
你在说谎
You're lying.
我对自己的工作感到骄傲
I'm proud of my work.
我是不会否认的
I wouldn't deny it.
就算我用枪指着你吗
Even with a gun in your face?
劳蕾尔 住手 听他说
Laurel, you need to stop and listen to him.
不
No.
不 他杀了我妹妹
No, he killed my sister.
劳蕾尔 莎拉不会希望
Laurel, Sara wouldn't want--
你胆敢和我说什么
Don't you dare tell me
这不是莎拉希望看到的
that this isn't what Sara would have wanted!
也别叫我不要想她
Don't you tell me to think of her,
因为我现在满脑子都是她
because I am thinking of her!
劳蕾尔 如果你扣下扳机
Laurel, if you pull that trigger--
你把子弹都卸了
You took the bullets out of the gun!
我们得走了
We have to go.
拉克鲁瓦没有说谎
Lacroix's alibi checks out.
布鲁德海文发生了两起谋杀案
Two murders in Bludhaven,
作案手法相同
same MO.
就是在莎拉被杀那晚
Same night Sara was killed.
我差点杀了拉克鲁瓦
I almost killed Lacroix.
重要的是你没有杀他
The only thing that matters is you didn't.
劳蕾尔...
Laurel...
线索都断了
The trail's run cold.
我会找出杀莎拉的凶手
I'm going to find whoever did this.
一定会的
I will.
但是我不知道什么时候
But I don't know when.
应该告诉你父亲这个消息了
Your father deserves to know.
不知道 看起来挺好的 挺好的
I don't know. Yeah. It looks pretty good, it looks pretty good.
拉克鲁瓦 拼写里有个X
Lacroix, with an "X." Yeah.
不知道 他是法国人
I don't know, the guy's French
还是什么 你问这个...
or something, why you asking--
等等 等一下 我再打给你
Oh, hold on, hold on. I got to call you back.
劳蕾尔 怎么了 亲爱的
Laurel, baby, what's wrong?
等等
Hold on.
怎么了
What is it?
告诉我就行 怎么了
Just tell me. Tell me, what is it?
关于昨晚的事
It's about last night.
在医院里
At the hospital.
我跟你说谎了
I lied to you.
你应该知道真♥相♥...
And you deserve to know the truth, and--
抱歉 亲爱的
Sorry, sweetheart.
如果我不吃药这玩意儿每隔一小时就会响
Damn thing goes off every hour if I don't take my pills.
劳蕾尔 你知道些什么
Laurel, what do you know?
你好像有什么事要告诉我
You looked like you were in the middle of telling me something.
我只是想跟你说
I just wanted to say that...
我真的很抱歉
that I'm really sorry.
我知道我该告诉你真♥相♥
I know that I should have told you the truth,
可是我
I just...
我只是...
I just got to--
我是你♥爸♥爸
Hey, I'm your dad.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
来抱抱
Come here.
什么事我都会原谅你的
I always forgive you.
没事的
It's all right.
莎拉·兰斯之墓
她现在可以安息了
She can rest now.
现在回家了
She's home.
这是犹太人的传统
It's a Jewish custom.
我知道她不是犹太人
I know she wasn't,
但我感觉应该这样做
but it feels right.
劳蕾尔
Laurel.
不 不应该这样
No, this isn't right.
这样不...这样...
This isn't-- it--
她连座新坟墓都没有吗
she doesn't even get a fresh grave?
这太不应该了
It's so perverse.
她理应得到隆重的葬礼
She deserves a proper burial.
那是她应得的
She's earned it.
不 这样不公平
No, it's not fair.
没有人会知道她是谁
No one will ever really know who she was.
奥利弗 这不公平
Oliver, it's not fair.
不公平
It's not fair!
劳蕾尔 我们知道她是谁
Laurel, we'll know.
我知道这样算不了什么
I know this doesn't count for much,
但是我和莱拉准备给孩子取名莎拉
but me and Lyla, we're naming the baby Sara.
我们永远也不会忘记她的
We will never forget.
谢谢
Thank you.
我怎么...
How did I--
这是怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
我这是在哪里
Where am I?
求你了 求你 不要伤害我
Please, please don't-- please don't hurt me.
放我走吧 求你了
Just--just let me go, please.
我保证 保证不会说出去的
I promise, I--I won't tell anybody about this.
渔夫会把捕到的鱼放回大海吗
Would a fisherman throw his prized catch back into the sea?
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表