剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
just like these in Starling City,
只是她不像你
except she didn't know the...
这么了解植物
plants as well as you do.
奥利弗
Oliver?
怎么了
What's wrong?
快跑
Run!
狄格尔呢
Where's Diggle?
他和罗伊出去了
He's out with Roy.
他们在回来的路上
They're on their way back.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for coming.
我还能去哪
Where else would I be?
不是夸张 我和雷也许有点意思
It's not rhetorical. Ray and I may be a something,
但我还是会继续参与我们在这所做的事
but that doesn't change my commitment to what we're doing here.
很好
Good.
那么你要继续什么呢
What about your commitment?
约翰也许和我说了邪恶组织
John might have told me about your employment offer
想要你加入
from evil incorporated.
他也许还说了你可能正在考虑
He also might have told me that you may be considering it,
这可真是疯了
which is, by the way, insane.
刺客联盟
There's a League of Assassins.
可不是什么善意组织的名字
That is not the name of a nice group.
我一直都是个刺客
I've been an assassin.
正义之道有很多种
There is more than one path to justice.
对你这句话我能有很多种回答方式
There are a lot of different ways I can answer that.
都围绕着你疯了这个主题
All varying on the theme of you're crazy,
但我还是要说
but I'm going to go with,
你凭什么认为自己不是已经走在了正确的道路上呢
what makes you think that you're not already on the right path?
好 好
Ok. Ok.
因为已经两年多了
'Cause it's been over two years.
你告诉我
You tell me.
我到底做到了些什么
What have I really accomplished?
我母亲死了
My mother's dead.
汤米和莎拉也死了
Tommy, Sara.
罪案还在发生 而我妹妹
Crime's not down, and my sister
现在正经历着各种痛苦
is in ten different kinds of pain right now.
所以你就离开
So you leave.
然后呢
Then what?
你所失去的人
All the people you've lost,
你所做出的牺牲
all the sacrifices you've made,
就会白白浪费
it would have been for nothing.
我已经不知道我为什么做这件事了
I don't know why I'm doing this anymore.
我也没法回答你
I can't answer that for you.
没错 兰斯队长将你拒之门外
Yes, Captain Lance is shutting you out,
但是我不相信你做绿箭
but I don't believe you're the Arrow
是为了人们的感谢
so that people can say "Thank you."
我们也已经不在一起了 但那是你的选择
And, yes, you and I are not together, but that was your choice.
在我们以为你已死时
When we thought you were dead,
我们每个人都得弄明白做这些事的原因
each one of us had to figure out why we were doing all this.
看来现在轮到你去想了
Seems like it's your turn.
我们打扰你们了吗
Are we interrupting something?
有什么发现
What do you have?
刚和我的一个朋友谈过
Just talked to a friend of mine who used to run
我在阿富汗时 他是看守军需库的
a munitions depot back when I was in Afghanistan.
我也许知道那家伙为什么对低级钻石这么感兴趣
I think I know why our guy is so interested in low grade diamonds.
阿玛尔和他的人感兴趣的那种钻石
The type of diamonds Amar and his crew
经常用于制♥造♥金刚头子弹
are interested in is used to make diamond-tipped bullets.
防弹衣在它们面前就是薄纸一张
They can go through body armor like tissue paper.
谁会穿防弹衣
Ok. So who wears body armor?
警♥察♥
The police.
那些将他屈打成招
The guys who beat that false confession out of him,
把他关进监狱的人
who put him in prison.
他要报复
He's going to get payback.
好 罗伊 换上战衣
Ok. Roy, suit up.
狄格 我要你保护警局的周边
Dig, I need you to secure the perimeter of the Station.
费利西蒂
Felicity--
打给兰斯队长 已经在打了
Call Captain Lance, I'm already on it.
费利西蒂来电 拒绝
求和礼物
Peace offering.
我已经吃过了
I already ate.
好吧
Right.
有趣的是
You know, it's funny...
我的一个朋友和她爸爸发生了一些矛盾
a friend of mine is having trouble with her father.
那混♥蛋♥简直不是人 可你...
The son of a bitch is barely human, but you...
过往的经历教会了我
You know, history has taught me
你对我不理不睬一段时间后
that you'll give me the cold shoulder for a while,
会对我大发雷霆
and then you'll move on to blowing up at me,
最终 在我恳求了你几天之后
and then finally, you'll let it all out
你会在吃晚饭的时候 把情绪爆发出来
at a dinner that I've dragged you to after days of pleading,
但我想说的是 冲我宣泄吧
but my point is, is just let me have it!
这是我应受的
I deserve every minute of it.
而且我已经准备好了 可是
And I am ready to take it, but...
你想都别想
don't you think for one second
我会放弃求得你的原谅
that I am giving up on us.
在你小的时候
When you were a little girl,
我上夜班你就会熬夜等我
you used to wait up for me when I was on nights.
你就是睡不着
You couldn't fall asleep
直到我走进家门为止
until I walked through that front door.
我记得
I remember.
你总是在保护这个家 保护所有人
You were always the protector of this family, of everyone.
劳蕾尔·兰斯
Laurel Lance...
总是想要拯救世界
always trying to save the world.
但这次你无法挽救
You can't save this.
-爸爸... -你不知道我有多努力
- Dad... - You don't know how hard I've tried
想要忘记你对我的欺骗
to forgive you for lying to me the way you did?
对此我并不感到骄傲
I'm not proud of it.
你是我的女儿 我永远都爱你
You're my daughter, I'll always love you,
但是我不知道我是否还能原谅你
but I don't know if I'll ever be able to forgive you.
杀光他们
Kill them all!
警方波段都是警署枪击案的报告
Police band is filled with reports of gunfire at the precinct.
联♥系♥到兰斯了吗
Any luck getting to Lance?
还在联♥系♥中
Still trying.
我火力掩护 你赶紧跑
I'll lay down cover fire, you haul ass for the exit.
我不会丢下你的
I'm not leaving you!
虽然你自认为现在是英雄了
Just because you think you're some kind of hero now
不代表我不会去保护自己的女儿
doesn't mean I'm not going to protect my daughter.
我一动手你就跑
Now on my move, you run!
快跑 快
Go, go, go!
我爸还在里面
My father's back there!
快走
Go, go, go!
你是在等我谢谢你吗
What, are you waiting around for a thank you?
我不是为了要你的感谢
That's not why I do this.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
虽然有伤亡
Not without a few casualties,
但是阿玛尔被捕了
but Amar is in custody.
这么说是不能来个庆功舞了
So that's a no on the whole victory dance thing, then?
你知道我的 我不跳舞
You know me. I don't dance.
但我偶尔会说 谢谢你
But I do occasionally say... thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
你是对的
And you were right.
一句"谢谢你"再加一句"你是对的"
A "Thank you" and a "You were right."
我真得把这一段录下来
I should really be recording this.
我开始这一切是因为我父亲
I started all of this because of my father,
为了 改正他的错误
to... right his wrongs.
后来就不止如此了
It became something more.
但我从没停下来想一想这事
But I never stopped to think about it
也没想过原因
or about why...
直到你叫我好好想想
Until you asked me to.
那你的答案是什么
And what was the answer?
今晚在警署
Tonight at the precinct,
我唯一能想到的就是
the only thing that I could think about was...
那些警官
those police officers,
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表