剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
泰德 我
Ted, I was--
我说你没准备好
I said you weren't ready.
看来你是没听进去
Guess you weren't listening,
还是你要跟我说我在新闻上看到的那个
or are you gonna tell me that masked blond
戴面具的金发女人不是你
that I seen on the news isn't you?
这事很复杂
It's complicated.
我不能等
I couldn't wait.
我不是来跟你吵架的
I didn't come here to argue with you.
那你是来干什么的
What did you come here for?
是蒙特克里斯托烟吗
That a Monte Cristo?
虽然你住在这种地方
Those will kill you a lot quicker
但那东西会让你死得更快
than being in this neighborhood.
小屁孩
Abercrombie!
你去哪了
Where the hell have you been?
我昨晚看到莎拉了
I saw Sara last night.
你为什么不告诉我她回来了
Why didn't you tell me she was back?
我们以后再谈这事
We need to talk about that after.
什么以后
After what?
像是在课间要跟学校的坏蛋打架
Feels like recess and we're about to fight the school bully.
好像很安静
Looks quiet.
暂时的
For now.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
你说害怕也没事
It's ok to say you're scared.
好吧 我害怕
Ok. I'm scared.
我们这样是不是很疯狂
Is what we're doing crazy?
我的经验是这问题最好在
I've learned it's better to ask that question
我们没戴面具时问
when I'm not wearing a mask.
自古以来武装占领
There's never been an armed occupation in history
都要靠武力来清除
that wasn't overthrown by force.
全面攻击砖墙
An all-out assault on Brick.
这是唯一的办法
That's the only way to end this.
那就让这事结束吧
Then let's end this
无论
one way
怎样
or the other.
开始吧
Let's go.
贫民区警局
我最爱的两个捣蛋鬼
My two favorite trick-or-treaters.
看啊
Well, look at that.
没人告诉你们万圣节已经过去三个月了吗
Didn't anybody tell you Halloween was 3 months ago?
丹尼尔·布里克韦尔
Daniel Brickwell...
你辜负了这座城市
You have failed this city.
你们好像不会数数
And you seem to have failed in your maths.
你看不到我们比你们
Can't you see there's a lot more of us
多出多少人吗
than there is of you?
再数一遍 砖头脑袋
Guess again, Brick-head.
这个游♥行♥意味着什么吗
Is this little parade supposed to mean something?
我来说吧
I'll tell you what it means.
意味着贫民区的人口
It means the population of the Glades
将会锐减
is gonna plummet severely.
干掉他们
Get them!
你是扮的什么角色
And which costume are you supposed to be?
野猫
Wildcat.
你就这点本事
Is that all you got?
我听说子弹打不死你
I've learned you can survive a bullet
但是直接打穿你的头就行了
but not one that's put through you head.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be fine.
不是吧
Really?
你们还有多少戴面具的人
How many more of you masks are there?
没事的
It's ok.
去抗争总比撒谎好
It's good thing you fight better than you lie.
奥利弗
Oliver?
这是为了丽贝卡
This is for Rebecca.
谁
What?
你都不知道她的名字 对吧
You don't even know her name, do you?
你是用这把枪杀了我妻子的吗
Is this the weapon you used to murder my wife?
我杀人都是用那把枪
Everybody I dropped was with that piece.
她是个好人 正直 善良
She was a good person, decent, kind.
她还在贫民区开了诊所
She ran the clinic right here in the Glades.
那个深褐色头发的
Brunette?
我现在记起来了
Yeah. Now I remember.
她是我杀的第一个
She was my first,
是我进兰湾屠夫帮的"门票"
my initiation into the Orchid Bay Butchers.
你杀她是为了入帮
You murdered her because you wanted into a gang?
不是
No.
因为她很弱
Because she was weak!
因为她哭着求我别杀她
Because she was crying, begging me not to kill her,
但是我不会求你 杀我啊
but you won't get that from me, so come on!
杀了我
Finish it!
不要
Don't do it!
你来晚了
You are too late.
把枪放下
Drop the gun.
不能再有人死了
No more death.
你说得倒轻巧
That's easy for you to say.
你刚从死神那回来
You just returned from the grave.
杀了他也改变不了局势
Killing him won't balance the scales.
当你害死了503个人
When you have killed 503 people,
其中还包括你的儿子
including your own son,
你就不会关心什么局势了
you tend not to worry about scales,
也别跟我说这制止不了伤痛
and don't tell me it won't stop the pain
也无法让她起死回生
and it won't bring her back
因为你根本不明白
because you don't understand!
如果我当时就处理掉他
If I had taken care of him back then,
一切都会不同
it could all be different.
联盟 事业
The League, the Undertaking,
汤米
Tommy...
以及我妻子死后我所做的每一个选择
every choice I have made since my wife died.
那你现在就算是为了西娅
Then you make a different choice now for Thea.
西娅永远不会原谅我
Thea will never forgive me.
你得先给她原谅的理由
Start giving her reasons to.
听我说
Listen to me. I'm telling you.
我的人说他已经没有势力了
My guys say he's out of commission.
我们可以回去
We can go back in.
我一会打给你
I got to call you back.
我有些东西要看
There's something I got to go see.
我之前离开了 我很抱歉
I've been gone, and I'm sorry,
抱歉在我离开这段时间这座城市所遭受的痛苦
sorry for what the city has had to endure in my absence,
但你们坚持了下来
but you did endure it,
而且你们努力的证据
and the evidence of that struggle
就在我脚下
is lying at my feet.
重大新闻
你们没有辜负这座城市
You did not fail this city,
我保证
and I promise
我不会再离开
I will not fail you
不会辜负你们
by leaving it again.
我要你们搜遍所有街区
I want every block turned upside down,
彻底排查 把所有砖墙的人
inside out till each of Brick's dirtbags
全部关进铁山监狱 好吗
are lying on comfy cots in Iron Heights, all right?
谢谢 队长
Hey. Thanks, Captain.
你应该去看医生
You should see a doctor.
没有医保 不过谢谢你让警♥察♥们回来
No health insurance, but thanks for bringing the cops back.
没想到我能说出这话
Words I never thought I'd say.
你叫辛迪 对吧
Cindy, right?
辛 是的 我是你女儿莎拉的朋友
Sin. Yeah. I'm friends with your daughter Sara.
是的 我就说看着你眼熟嘛
Yeah, yeah. I thought you looked familiar.
好久没见到你了
Haven't seen you in a while.
我有一段时间没见过莎拉了
Well, I haven't seen Sara in a while.
那你可就错过了今晚的精彩大事
Well, then you missed some major ass-kicking tonight.
今晚穿着黑色皮衣出现的那个女人
That woman running around in black leather tonight,
不是莎拉
that wasn't Sara.
当然是她 不然还会是谁
Well, sure it was. Who else would it be?
不知道 所以我才来和你说
Well, I don't know. That's why I'm talking to you.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表