剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我会派守卫护你左右
I will send a guard to accompany you.
如果我连自己都保护不好
If I can't protect myself,
我就不配继承你的衣钵
I don't deserve to inherit your mantle.
你迟到了
You're late.
不好意思
Sorry.
南达尔巴特不是那么容易潜入的地方
Nanda Parbat's not exactly the easiest place to infiltrate.
别开玩笑
Don't joke!
事情比我们想象的还要严峻
Things are worse than we thought.
-明天吗 -拉斯计划
- Tomorrow? - Ra's plans to transport
用飞机把病毒运到星城
the virus to Starling on a plane.
这对联盟来说还真是与时俱进
That is oddly modern for the League.
你觉得拉斯会怀疑你吗
Do you think Ra's suspects you?
他没有理由怀疑我
He has no reason to.
我警告过你会很难
I warned you it would be difficult.
当你告诉我继位成为拉斯
I just thought that I'd...
会要摧毁星城时
Ahem--we'd have more time,
我只是以为我...
when you explained to me that my ascension to Ra's
我们时间会更充裕
would include the destruction of Starling.
我本以为你要几个月才能成为拉斯
I anticipated you wouldn't be Ra's for months.
那就足够从内部瓦解联盟
More than enough time to dismantle the League from the inside.
马尔科姆 我们需要帮助
Malcolm, we need help.
从现在的情况来看
From all accounts, you were...
你的朋友完全相信
too good at convincing your friends
你跟拉斯是一伙的
that you'd allied yourself with Ra's,
他们也不太相信我
and I don't think I carry much credibility with them.
我知道他们会相信谁
I know someone who they'll trust.
你离开了好一阵
You've been gone a while.
我们有点担心
There was concern.
我只是在思考
I've just been here thinking.
我们需要找到布洛芬[儿童抗炎止痛药]
We need to find Ibuprofen!
你知道那并不能对他有帮助
You know that can't help him now.
为什么接种对他无效
Why isn't the inoculant working on him?!
他还小 免疫系统大概还不够强
He's young. His immune system probably isn't strong enough.
绍夫
Akio!
咽下去
Swallow.
妈妈 我害怕
Okaasan...boku kowaiyo.
我不想死
Shinitaku naiyo...
别说话 一切都会没事的
乖乖睡 乖乖睡
我的好孩子
瑞孚将军
General Shrieve...
马赛欧 我也想杀了瑞孚
Maseo. I want to kill Shrieve, too,
但现在要紧的是救绍夫
But you need to focus on helping Akio!
瑞孚的人开♥发♥了疫苗
Shrieve's men made a vaccine.
也许他们也开♥发♥了解药
Maybe they also made a cure.
没有 马蒂欧 他们没有开♥发♥解药
No, Maseo, they didn't make a cure!
我知道这可能性很小
I know it's unlikely,
但是我一定要试试
but I have to try.
好
Ok.
我帮你
I'll help you.
我找杰森
Hi, I'm looking for Jason.
是吗 艳福不浅啊
Oh, yeah? Well, lucky him.
喂 杰森 有人找
Yo, Jason. Got a visitor.
杰森
Jason?
是我
That's right.
我有辆67年的野马需要修
I have a '67 Mustang that needs a little work on it.
有人说应该来找你
Somebody said you were the guy to see.
你来对地方了
You came to the right place.
真不敢相信你还活着
I can't believe you're still alive.
我想告诉你的
Look, I wanted to tell you,
但是如果你知道了 你就会告诉奥利弗
but if you knew, you'd tell Oliver.
那奥利弗就会...
And then Oliver would have...
-把你从监狱中救出来 -没错
- Would have broken you out of prison. - Yeah.
然后会狠狠地揍你
And probably kicked your ass.
我也会帮他
And I would have helped him.
我一定要这么做
I had to do it.
是为了奥利弗
For Oliver.
你觉得我们能去其他地方
Do you think there's maybe some other place
聊聊吗
we can go talk?
可以去我那
There's my place.
太好了
That's such a good answer.
帕尔默科技
你都能飞了 你还想要什么
You got it to fly. What more do you want?
真正的艺术永远没有止境
Well, true art is never finished,
只有被放弃的
it's only abandoned.
另外 我还有个小小的挥之不去的想法
Plus, I had this little idea I just couldn't kick.
你没事吧
You ok?
你头上有朵小乌云
You have this little cloud
一直笼罩着你
that keeps following you around.
对
Yeah.
你不在的时候发生了点事
Well, something happened while you were away,
我正在解决
and...I'm just handling it.
是跟奥利弗有关吗
Is it, uh, Oliver-related?
是跟奥利弗有关
It's Oliver-related.
如果你想谈谈
If you want to talk about it...
我们不应该谈这些的
Maybe we shouldn't cross that line.
而且说来话长
It's a long story, anyway.
如果你改主意了 我有的是时间
Well, if you change your mind, I have time.
另外
And, hey...
你是我朋友
you're my friend.
我一直会在你身边
I'm always going to be there for you.
这是不容置疑的
It's non-negotiable.
谢谢你 雷
Thanks, Ray.
那在我等着帮你忙的时候
So, while I'm waiting to do something for you,
你也能帮我个小忙
there's a little something that you can do for me.
在这里...和这里签字
Sign...here and here.
好
Ok.
对
Right.
这要用来做什么
What's this for?
只是公♥司♥上的事
Just a little corporate stuff,
副总裁小姐
miss Vice President.
我们得见一面 马尔科姆
没事吧
Everything ok?
大概有事
Probably not.
所有权转让书
你怎么不说话
You've been quiet.
我有很多事要想
I have a lot on my mind.
我是在说病毒
I meant about the virus.
阿尔法和欧米茄
The Alpha Omega.
你什么时候拿走的
When did you take it?
从卡车上拿走的
From the truck.
在我们炸掉它之前
Before we blew it up.
那是在...
So before...
甚至在绍夫死前
Even before Akio died.
我曾想为这种伤害
I wanted revenge on Shrieve
而报复瑞孚
for the pain he caused.
但你却用它加入了联盟
But instead, you used it to trade your way into the League.
我不够强
I am not strong.
对自己而言
Not enough for myself,
对塔苏而言更是不够强大
and certainly not enough for Tatsu.
如果你能回到她身边 你愿意吗
If you could go back to her, would you?
那并不重要
That is immaterial.
马赛欧·山城已经不在了
Maseo yamashiro is no more.
他无需在此
He doesn't have to be.
当我做拉斯时 我可以让你摆脱誓言的重负
When I'm Ra's, I can release you from your oath.
我可以给你自♥由♥
I can set you free.
联盟并非束缚我的牢笼
The League is not my prison.
我的牢笼
From my prison...
无从逃脱
there is no escape.
这么说 现在马尔科姆·梅林都可以召集我们了
So now Malcolm Merlyn can summon us.
我真心不喜欢这种情况
I really don't like the idea that he can summon us.
他要干什么 你们有头绪吗
Any idea what this is about?
没有 但梅林向我保证他会白旗投降
No, but Merlyn assures me that he'll be waving the white flag.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表